- System design and documentation of multi - tiered systems from multiple vendors and frameworks.
- IVR integration with databases, Web Services, Windows libraries ( Confidential ) and COM+ components.
- Windows desktop and console applications using Visual Studio
- XML, XSLT, DOM, SOAP
- MCF (Microsoft Communication Foundation)
- WEB API
- .Net Compact Framework
- SQL CE (Mobile and Asp.net)
- Merge Replication with SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2014
- PA-DSS and PCI experience - coding, documentation and processes.
- Payment processing connectivity: TSYS Acquiring Solutions, ACH Direct, Official Payments, Elavon, Union Bank of California, US Bank, Collectors Solutions, HPS and Wells Fargo.
- Crystal Reports .Net (Desktop and Web Application)
- Microsoft Report Services
- Delphi, all versions including Delphi .Net
- Multithreaded application design and development
- Real time systems
- Delphi 4 Client/Server Certification
- Two-tier and three-tier client server models using COM+ and Web Services (SOAP).
- Paradox, Access, DB2, Interbase, Oracle, Informix, Sybase and MSSQL experience.
- OLE Automation and related COM technologies.
- Experience using the following programming software and utilities: Visual Studio .Net, Delphi, C++ Builder, Borland C++ 4.5 and 5.0, Turbo C++ (DOS and Windows versions), Oracle SQL and PL/SQL and Installshield Express.
- Systems design and integration with emphasis on end of day processing and synchronization of data between multiple data servers.
- Analyzing needs for a system (network) and establishing functionality and requirements in the form of a proposal that would fulfill the requirements: server, workstations, security, software, custom software to be designed in house or by contract, support required and, life cycle of systems.
- Very strong ability in developing efficient database manipulation software, mathematical and string manipulation algorithms, and parsing functions.
- C# (12 years)
- LINQ (2 years)
- CSS (10 years)
- AngularJS (1 year)
- Bootstrap (2 years)
- JSON (1 year)
- RESTful Web Services (2 years)
- Soap Web Service (10 years)
- ASP.NET (12 years)
- MVC5 (1 year)
- MS SQL Server 2088 (7 years)
- MS SQL Service 2012 (3 years)
- Model View View - Model (MVVM) (1 year)
- Model View Controller (MVC) (2 years)
- MS Office (20 years)
- MS Visual Studio (.NET) 12 years
- Microsoft Team Foundation 2 years
- Delphi (20 years)
- IVR Systems (15 years)
- Paradox (periodically over the last 20 years)
Sr. Software Engineer/Systems Analyst
- Product design and implementation which database design and pre and post processing integration
- Meets PA-DSS requirements
- Processes credit card and e-check transactions.
- Strong encryption of account information in database using payment processing industry standards
- Messaging encrypted using SSL.
- ASP.Net Web management configuration and reporting application using XML and XSLT.
- Multi-merchant and multi-processor simultaneous processing.
- Support for any standard RDMS databases: Oracle, MSSQL, and Interbase.
- Allows for custom integration into existing systems.
ConfidentialSenior Systems Analyst
- Created product that would allow integration of Ascend product line to Confidential IVR application.
- Designed and implemented custom library for integration with EPS product. This library handles post transaction and post settlement processes.
- Designed and implemented a client/server solution that allows integration of Confidential ’s Next/Gen+ application with JuryTalk and ECenter applications.
- Designed and implemented COM+ Application (ASP) and Web Services (ASP.Net) web application integration.
ConfidentialSenior Systems Analyst
- Design and implementation of EPS custom library. Library handles end of day business rules.
- Worked with Confidential in end to end testing of tax application.
- Upgrade of EPS application: server and clients.
- Upgrade of EZ File payment gateway.
- Upgrade of traffic IVR and WEB application.
- Application testing with county personnel.
- EPS Custom library for end of day processing.
- Design and implementation of fax-back application for IVR system.
- Design and implementation of traffic and parking citation software for payment of fines through IVR system.
- Software included Confidential to bridge data from MSSQL database and ClientCall script.
Confidential, Atlanta, GeorgiaSenior Systems Analyst
- Design and implementation of open enrollment IVR application.
- Redesign of daily import and export functionality for end of business day process.
Confidential, NevadaSenior Systems Analyst
- Designed and implemented custom multithreaded Confidential for IVR system.
- This Confidential retrieved traffic and parking violation data from Oracle database, calculated business rules and made data available to IVR script.
- Designed and implemented custom multithreaded Confidential for IVR system. This Confidential retrieved traffic and parking violation data from MSSql database, calculated business rules and made data available to IVR script.
- Designed a custom multithreaded Confidential for IVR which retrieved data from mainframe. This Confidential was responsible for retrieving data, processing business rules and making the data available to the script used by the IVR system.
- Designed a custom Confidential used by EPS.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Custom client server application to replace main frame application: Delphi, DB2 and Crystal Reports.
- Wrote MAPI application to automate sending of email to specific targets upon reading of file generated by a web page.
- Ported Paradox 4.5 to Paradox 8 with connectivity to Oracle 7.3 (Land Title application)
- Translated of a Visual Basic report application to Delphi 4 and using Crystal Report.
- Designed Oracle SQL scripts to verify that data is entered correctly.
- Authored “System Requirement Specification” for AIM2000 enhancements and draft of Software Test Plan
- Team lead team for initial implementation of system requirements.