- Around 8+ years of strong professional .Net experience in various applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, N - tier architecture, and Web based Technology, Using Microsoft Technologies in Finance, Insurance and Healthcare domains.
- Extensively worked ASP.NET MVC 4 applications using Database-First and Code-First Approach in Entity Framework 4.3/5.0/6.0 and UI in Razor View Engine and client side framework Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML 5.
- Client-Server based applications developed using Asp.Net, C#, VB.Net, JQuery, Angular Js, Reusable Business objects/Active X Components for various industries like banking and finance, communications etc.
- Strong in Middleware development WCF, Ado.Net, Entity Framework. Strong in front-end GUI development using ASP.Net, ASP, HTML, JQuery, Angular Js etc.
- Expertise in implementing SOA architecture thru WCF services which used to rapidly build service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise with features Serialization, Versioning, Interoperability and hosting.
- Highly skilled ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Performed all Software development life cycle (SDLC) tasks including Analysis, Design, and Development and Testing.
- Performed functional and system-level requirements analysis within the Agile (Scrum) software development methodology. Waterfall methodologies and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Hands-on experience in system requirement gathering, analysis, design, development and troubleshooting for Web and Windows based .NET projects.
- Extensive experience in developing User Interfaces using XML, Bootstrap 3.2, AJAX, Angular JS(1.4), HTML(4/5), DHTML, XML/XSL/XSLT, CSS(3/2), Java Script, Jquery (2.0/1.0) and VB Script.
- Leveraged the introduction of Web API Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NET MVC 5 to build, maintain Restful API’s and also consume the API’s client side using Angular JS data binding.
- Expertise in Implementing LINQ Query Expressions or Lambda expressions for standard query operators that allow traversal, filter, and projection etc.
- Experience with ORM and its related components: Entity Framework 4.3/5.0/6.0, Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL), ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
- Worked extensively with Devart dot Connect and ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Set, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Strong in backend Database development including designing and administering databases, writing Stored procedures, Query tuning, Indexing, Replication, Data Mirroring, SQL triggers for SQL Server databases.
- Experienced in various Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) tasks using SSIS including tools like BCP utility, DTS and SSIS Packages with proper control & data flow elements.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Strong in Business requirement analysis and functional specification design and documentation and company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010 and Tortoise SVN.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude.
Operating System: WINDOWS 2000/XP/2008
Framework: .NET Framework 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0
Languages: C#, VB.NET, VC++
Technology/Concepts: ASP.NET, Entity Framework,ADO.NET, Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, Web Parts, WSDL,XAML, XSD, JQuery, SOA, LINQ,TFS, WPF, WCF,AJAX, RDBMS - SQL Server, OOP, Design patterns, HTML, MVC, Web Api, Kendo UI,Automation - UWSC Scripting, coded UI, UI Path
Version Controller: Visual Source Safe, TFS 2010, Tortoise SVN
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access
Web Servers: IIS
Tools: Elmah with Asp.net MVC, log4Net, SQL Profiler, Selenium for automation, Visual Studio Unit testing, Coded UI, MS Test Suites, Log4Net, Autofac for DI, Spreadsheet Gear for excel file related operations, DynaPdf for pdf related operations, Dicom Validation Tool
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
Sr.Dot Net Developer
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Security features were provided using Cookies and Session ID so that unauthorized access could be denied.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Used List, Toolbars, Menus, and Context Menus for navigating between screens in WindowsPresentation Foundation (WPF).
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and VB.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Worked on ASP.net MVC Architecture and nodejs.
- Involved in the development of pages using Bootstrap framework.
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using AngularJS for an existing webpage.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML 5, CSS 3, and the latest AJAX libraries.
- AngularJS Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Developed back end interfaces using SQL Stored packages, Procedures, Functions, Collections, Object, Types, Triggers.
- Modified several SQL*Loader scripts to handle new feeds from different sources and load data into the database from several sources.
- Developed SQL Procedures at the database level that were used in the mappings through Stored Procedure Transformation.
- Built application service layer using AngularJS Dependency Injection.
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET and involved in writing C# Classes.
- Applied the concepts of ASP.Net Controls, Master Pages, HTML5, JQuery and AJAX for developing web forms in Partner and Survey Engine and branching tool websites.
- Involved in implementing Web Service, and REST Services.
- Implemented LINQ Queries on different data sources in applications.
- Involved in unit testing of developed modules.
- Creating a responsive UI using AngularJS Web API service to send and receive JSON data.
- Used NUnit, Rhino mock and stub for writing the test cases.
- Used Github repository to run the Jenkins job for Continues Integration.
- Wrote ATTDs using gherkin in selenium for automated test cases.
- Defined the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Extensively used JQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Used JQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding.
- Form handling in the application to collect inputs and validate data using jQuery.
- TFS was used for version control, check-in’s and checkouts, code compare and in prod and dev regions.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing.
Confidential, Miamisburg, OH
Sr Dot Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI (Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts .
- Added new functionality to existing Monitoring and Alerting tools and Performance Monitoring and Management web solutions developed using ASP.NET MVC, Razor and Entity Framework.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC 4.0/3.0 Framework.
- Used ASP.NET MVC4 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Used Angular JS extensively to enhance the UI and to make application looks more dynamic.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the Angular JS to build client side application.
- Developing the code for Enhancement CR using AngularJS, Knockout JS, HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Implemented Angular JS factories and Services to reuse the data services and created Custom Directives and Custom Filters to achieve the page Richness and Performance.
- Involved in developing web pages using Angular JS framework and familiar with various Angular JS filters to manipulate text within HTML views and Angular JS services for reusable functionality
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using Angular JS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE.
- Used Http Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Created WCF, WCF REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to different Customers.
- WCF Services are deployed as a self-hosted service by means of window services bound with TCP Binding.
- Worked with WCF Service Contracts, Data Contracts, Operation Contracts, Instance Modes and Security of the services
- Responsible for xaml view design and integration with Telerik controls.
- Created and used a customized Views & controls for a unified look and feel of the application using HTML 5 and Telerik Kendo controls.
- Designed and developed databases which include the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using T- SQL/PL-SQL
- Developed SQL stored procedures, packages, and triggers for data load and transformation, and data extraction.
- Proficient working experience in Oracle utilities such as Export / Import.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, procedures, packages using Oracle tools like SQL* Plus and Toad.
- Involved in supporting and maintaining for legacy production systems. Actively involved in bug fixes and enhancements post production as per client's requirement.
- Strong trouble shooting and Problem solving skills in finding defects and resolving the issues.
Confidential, North Chicago, IL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in Understanding Existing Applications and Reviewing Requirements, Use Cases with Business Team and Implementing and Prioritizing the Tasks per Business Requirements using the Agile Methodology.
- Working with architects for designing, well coordinate with the testing and business teams.
- Design/Programming/Implementation. Developed the MVC Application, traffic and reporting modules and processes for all the required applications. Many implementations of this system were made with various customers.
- Leveraged Bootstrap for styling to improve user experience throughout.
- Implemented core components in C# that interact with the TFS API's.
- Wrote LINQ queries to retrieve data from in-memory objects & Implemented Lambda expressions in LINQ query methods.
- Created web pages using Razor View Engine with Entity framework 6 and code first approach with Fluent API Architecture, Dependency Injection (IOC) and coded using C#
- Involved in Solution Designing.
- Implemented Singleton design pattern. This will help to improve application performance.
- Developed and implemented appropriate exception handlers.
- Customize the TFS CMMI Process Template and define best practices and branching strategies to organize the source code.
- Created Layouts and reusable controls.
- Developed SSRS reports and integrated with the application.
- Used client side frameworks as JQuery, Bootstrap and HTML5.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Worked on Auto lock box and customer interface in AR and Payables Invoice Interface.
- Created and modified SQL*Plus, PL/SQL and SQL*Loader scripts for data conversions.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to track User Stories / Tasks etc.
- Involved in writing Unit Tests using Moq for mock the respective layers.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, Ajax, SQL Server 2008,RGraph tool and HTML5, Visual Studio 2012, .Net 4.5 framework, WPF, C#, ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Framework, Entity Framework 4.0,winforms.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Responsible for developing GUI Screens for gathering and storing the information.
- Created User controls, Custom controls, and used in the application.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop down and Mapping page fields to the database fields .
- Used Validation Controls as well as Custom validation for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Implemented Session State in Sql Server to maintain consistency in Web Forms Environment.
- Performed exception handling for data that did not conform to the required format.
- Developed Shell scripts and SQL control files to load data through SQL Loader.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Involved in maintenance of the application in parallel to fresh software development.
- Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using Ado.net to execute queries, and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Used ADO.NET in the Data Layer to access, modify and delete data in the SQL Server 2005.
- Created SQL Server procedures, Triggers, Views and query optimization is done using SQL profiler.
- Responsible for writing SQL/PL SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, T-SQL and DTS/SSIS.
- Worked on Crystal Reports for Reports Module. Maintained Version control using Team Foundation Server(TFS)
- Done Code review, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Unit testing and Integration testing and Production support.
Environment : C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Visual Studio.NET 2008, SQL Server 2006, Windows Vista
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Jr .Net Developer .
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- It was 3-Tier Architecture Web Application developed using ASP.NET.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Extended ASP.NET MVC 3 application by creating Views, Controller actions and Model classes.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer and defined entities that are used for data access MVC 3 application.
- Used AJAX, JQUERY and HTML with MVC views to produce rich user interface. Worked on JQUERY lib to post data to MVC action method.
- Used jQuery UI API for the animation and UI development of ASP.NET MVC 3 application.
- Implemented WCF SOAP/REST and Consumed WCF Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications
- Worked in User Interface layer, Business Logic layer and also in the Data Access layer with the ORACLE Server.
- Created various Tables, Views, Indexes and sequences.
- Created new logical and physical database design to support multi-year conferences for the tables of employees, histories, skills, experience and payroll.
- Created Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Rules, Defaults, user defined data types and functions in SQL Server.
- Converted all Oracle ETL Packages to Informatica Mappings and created workflows/sessions.
- Used UTL JOB to automate the SQL procedures and packages.
- Performed SQL and SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like TKPROF and AUTOTRACE .