- Professional with 8 years of diversified experience in design and development of web, windows, web service, wcf and integrating applications using various Microsoft Technologies involving .Net framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, WCF, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, MVVM, WPF LINQ, Entity Framework, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Strong emphasis in all phases of software development life cycle as interacting with clients for gathering requirement, designing, developing, integrating, performance tuning, testing, release/build management in all stages of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience in Relational Database Management System and experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers using Oracle 9i/10g/11g & SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Experience in .NET Technologies with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Having good knowledge of financial markets especially on equity markets, mutual funds and Fixed Income Investment Strategies, bonds life cycle, MBS securities.
- Successful track record of Participation in different web application development projects for Franklin Templeton Investments, AMVESCAP ( Confidential ) & Confidential .
- Working experience on SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Participative experience & expertise in Low level Design document preparation based on Use Cases as well as Execution of Unit, Module, Integration and System Tests.
- Experience in using Microsoft Enterprise Library components.
- Highly skilled in web building technologies like HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD/Schemas
- Hands on experience with source control tools like Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) & experience in TFS administration.
- Experience in using third party components like Infragistics controls.
- Excellent team player with problem - solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Proactive team member with abilities in devising effective strategies to enhance business, evaluating client’s requirements and designing custom solutions.
- Good working experience on AGILE (Scrum) and Iterative Water-fall methodologies.
- Cohesive Team Player having Fast Learning Curve as well as Adaptability to Technology & Assignment along with strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, trouble shooting, innovation, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience as Production support coordinator handling team of 3 members along with effective management of critical issues, prioritizing work requests, assigning work to team, ensuring the production systems and processes for Group IT are working according to agree upon service level agreements. Functionality delivered is the seamless integration of change items to the production environment and maintaining a high availability of business and client applications .
Microsoft Technologies: C#, VB.net, VB, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SSIS, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, LINQ,ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/ 3.5/4.0 , WPF, PRISM, MVC Web API
Front End Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008/2005/2003 , Visual Studio 6.0
IIS 5.0: 7.0
RDBMS: Oracle9i/10g/11G, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , MS AccessSource Control Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX.
Specialized Tools & Other Languages: Microsoft Enterprise Library, Crystal Reports, Infragistics, MS Office, Visio, UNIX shell Script, Toad, PL/SQL, Structure Map, RabbitMQ, MoQ.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Responsible for developing the application using Web API MVC.
- Successfully implemented messaging framework using RabbitMQ for generating documents based on events.
- Implemented core components in C# that handles business logic.
- Implemented dependency resolution using Structure Map.
- Played a key role in implementing Auto mapper package to map data objects from data model to domain.
- Designed and developed Windows service in .net for message queuing through RabbitMQ.
- Effectively used Fluent Validation package for validating the XML requests.
- Also played a part in implementing WCF services for different pull requests.
- Developed Unit Test cases using MoQ testing framework.
- Responsible for writing DB objects like SP’s etc. using SQL Server 2012.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Stuidio.NET 2013, C#.net, .Net framework v4.0, MVC 5, JQuery, Structure Map, RabbitMQ, SQL server 2012, MoQ, RESTful services, Asp.Net Web API.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Involved in gathering the requirements from client and in the analysis, design & development of the project.
- Responsible for designing the application and getting the same approved from senior architects.
- Developed User Interface using WPF, Prism and XAML.
- Used C# as a language to build MVVM.
- Implemented WCF services to pull analytics data from Bloomberg.
- Created Unit tests for the business layer as this project developed in Test Driven Development.
- Followed agile methodologies (scrum, extreme programming) and test driven development.
- Designed and developed several Pl Sql Stored Procedures, Views, User defined Functions for all the
- DML functionality required for the framework.
- Worked as an independent contributor for the project.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Involved in gathering the requirements from client and in the analysis, design & development.
- Extensively involved in report creation.
- Developed report framework using C#.Net.
- Developed User Interface using WPF and XAML.
- Worked as independent contributor for the project.
- Played a vital role in effectively utilizing the XSLT including addressing formatting issues etc.
- Involved in deployment and product support to stabilize the product.
- Involved moving to production and retiring old version by working close with client
- Worked fixing initially issues came up in production environment like server problem, mismatch in references
Sr. Software Engineer
- Acted as the primary lead for managing day-to-day production operations for web enabled applications, business development and information management systems
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit at the highest technical level on all phases of application development, production support, incident management, problem management
- Troubleshooting a broad range of software application issues related to application installations, configurations, administration and maintenance.
- Blessing data is a daily process of getting end of day data into system and the process is scheduled through various autosys jobs.
- Experienced checking for autosys job failures and force start the job after trouble shooting issue.
- Collaborating with peers, business analysts, operations staff and department managers to resolve issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge base that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to system end users.
- Works closely with Global Server management Group, Operations group involving team like reconciliation, broker accounts and network management group to deliver high availability systems for business customers and clients.
- Worked with Bloomberg systems accessing bond analytics helping clients with end data for trading.
- Knowledge on Bloomberg terminologies used as a token to retrieve information about various market securities.
- Participates in priority incident management crisis calls, weekly calls with IT and business partners on issues impacting business productivity
- Coordinate with delivery and operational readiness teams program handoff sessions for new applications transitioning to production support
- Lead problem analysis, and root cause analysis on key issues impacting service to customers
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget and are of the highest quality, meeting all team standards
- Ensure change management processes on team are followed per change and release management guidelines
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Worked with Business Analysts in gathering requirements of the project and participated in design discussions and architectural reviews.
- Played a vital role as a coordinator with Citigroup provider.
- Effectively worked with Merrill provider in engineering SSIS package to dynamically load flat files.
- Extensively involved in carrying out regression testing of all packages.
- Extensively involved in creating JIL scripts to schedule packages to run in Autosys
- Strong working experience with Autosys creating Box jobs, Command jobs automation and schedule.
- Implemented Ajax requests effectively in all primary areas.
Environment: VS2008, SQL Server 2005, SSIS 2008.
- Developed reports using XML, SQL Server 2000.
- Created report framework using C#.Net.
- Involved in designing and developing framework that parses XML and XSLT to build reports.
- Created Views, functions and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Involved in Enhancements and Bug fixing.
- Involved in Preparation of documents (Impact Analysis sheet, Unit Test Plan, Release notes)
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration testing of the application.
Environment: VS2005, C#.NET, XML, SQL server 2000.
- Interactions with client at every stage of Development process
- Involved in Functional documentation
- Provided production and maintenance support
- Developed portal pages for different modules.
- Involved in creating reports using HTML, CSS, XML and XSLT.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets to control the layout of web pages
- Created functions, views and stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Code reviews, fixing defects and enhancing application performance.
- Version maintenance through Visual Source Safe.
Environment: Asp.net, C#, VB, Java Script, Html, XML, VisualStudio2005, Sql Server 2005.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET and C#.Net
- Designed the pages with flexible data grid and edit facility provided for user to validate data.
- Designed pages using Telerik to display report data and used features like sorting, filtering and grouping.
- Designed and developed data access layer using C#.Net and ADO.NET.
- Involved in client side and server side programming Test plan preparation and Unit testing
- Version control maintained through Visual Source Safe.
- Case studies and requirement analysis.
- UI design and coding.
Environment: Asp.net, C#, Java Script, Html, XML, VisualStudio2005, Oracle 9i