More than 15 years programming and application development experience. Proficient C# delivering code to a consistently high standard in Desktop Windows Applications, Web Applications and Mobility Projects.
- Microsoft Visual C# and Visual Basic NET (ADO NET, Webservices, Framework 4). +10 Years experience.
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6 (COM, VBA). +3 Years experience.
- SQL Language (SQL, Stored Procedures, PL - SQL). +10 Years experience
- Database Architecture Model. +8 Years experience
- Gembase ( Confidential Systems). +7 Years experience.
- IBM/3090, Cobol RM, AS400 RPG.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQL Server CE
Platforms: Microsoft Windows 95/98/XP/NT/2000/7/8/10, Windows Mobile.
Tools: /Utilities/Hardware: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Microsoft Office, TFS, Visio, Intermec Devices.
- To manage all commercial sales force in the Iberian Peninsula ( Spain and Portugal). Approximately 1,500 daily routes out to distribute their products .
- Primary responsibilities include daily maintenance of the application. Participant in task estimation, taking customer requirements, designing, user documentation, testing and development of new functionalities using Visual Basic NET/C#. Using Windows Mobile 6.5 and Intermec hardware devices.
- Manage control versions and release new versions.
- Developed and tested a new Mobility Application using C# with much more modern Intermec devices.
- Using SAP R/3 as user. Query data, data integration.
- Definition and implementation of a new application (API) to control the accesses into the facilities. Integrating the access pass(RFID) into the overall project. Using C# language and OOP methodology.
- Definition and implementation of a solution for its issues mobile application vendors.
- To make a planning solution.
- Performing estimation time.
- A nalyzed each issue.
- Weekly meetings presenting the current status.
- Deliver customer documentation.
- Using Microsoft Visual Basic NET.
- Participating and developing a Web Application to manage the stores using ASP NET C#, Ajax, CSS, HTML, XML.
- Coordinate part of project team support in the maintenance of the application. In Charge of 2-5 developers. Technically assist and advice in solving application problems. Provide program.
- Designing a4nd developing a Web Application, integrated with SAP R/3, to manage a construction project (user profiles, PTP, IM, OTC processes).
- Implement UI, Database Objects and logical business layers following specific functional documents.
- Using ASP NET C#, Ajax, XML, CSS.
- Creating a Web Application to manage laboratory studies. (User profiles, molecules, committees, studies, alarms, reports)
- Developed in a team an application for the central delegation and another for vendors. Vendors centralize information every day and delegation distribute new information to each of the vendors .
- U sing Windows Forms C#.
- Programming a Web application to manage users, documents , actions, faculty, conferences, travel, alerts , hotels, suppliers, meetings.
- Designing, programming and testing an oriented human resources management application developed in C# (Desktop Windows Form).
- Define own user controls, using multithread, encryption Systems ( Des, TripleDES ). Using Zips for sending information . Using File resources to optimize both icons such as bitmaps, literal application allowing Multilanguage easily . Inheritance for all standard controls. Serialization of images.
- We defined and implemented an Application Server: The information requested by users is stored in a Web Service. Each request for data is checked by the Web Service. The WS updated information to each user who needs it automatically.
- Current Application that needs to Euro transformation. Make the appropriates changes in the source code and database model to complete the task. Analyze and estimate the right time to deliver it. Using Visual Basic 6.0 and SQL Server
- Developing an application using an ERP called AQUA for a construction project. Using Microsoft Visual 6 and PL-SQL.
- Programming in Gembase Language for ERP Confidential Systems in a lot of different modules (Sales, Warehouse, Purchase).
- Once the system is implemented, remain in the client; perform analyst /programming task every requirement client request
- Pharmaceutical Company requiring many changes and adaptations in manufacturing module (ERP Confidential Systems).
- Coding/Programming many programs/adapt in Gembase for required specifications.