- IT professional with around 7+ years of experience in Application Architecture, Analyzing, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Web and Windows based client/server, enterprise level 3 tier, n - tier distributed architecture using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in working with different project delivery models such as Waterfall model and Agile (Scrum) methodologies. Strong knowledge of test-driven development.
- Strong in Object Oriented Design (OOD) with Unified Modelling Language (UML) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) using C#.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies in .Net Framework such as C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET, MVC Framework, Web APIs, SQL Server, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity framework, SQL Server, Azure.
- Experience implementing web application frameworks using n-tier, MVC with Entity Framework
- Expertise working with Angular 5, HTML, CSS.
- Experience in working with Microsoft SQL server, Oracle Database, MongoDB (NOSQL) and MySQL.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, DDL, DML.
- Have knowledge with SQL server ETL development, by using SQL server integration services (SSIS) and creating packages, configuration file and scheduling them through SQL Server Agent.
- Expertise working with N inject and Unity frameworks for Dependency Injection.
- Hands on experience using Source Code Control Systems like Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub, Bitbucket and Microsoft Visual Source Safe.
- Handled and resolved JIRA tickets raised for the bugs/issued in testing and production environments.
- Resilient in adapting to new technologies, work environments with strong communication, collaboration & team building skills.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as preparing and implementation of test cases for Unit, Integration testing.
- Designed and developed Web Pages using ASP.NET MVC5, Angular 5, C#.NET, HTML, SCSS and Server Controls.
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Maintained high degree of competency across the Microsoft Application Platform, focusing on .NET Framework, Web API, Microsoft Azure.
- Used various server controls like Multiview and Grid view with extensive data binding to display page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Experience analyzing data using complex SQL joins, Oracle Analytic and Grouping functions for data analysis.
- Expertise working with Unity frameworks for Dependency Injection.
- Expertise in developing RESTful services in ASP.NET using C# and consuming the Web services, Web API in Angular application using HttpClientModule.
- Extensively used ASP.Net MVC architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers loosely coupled.
- Used Entity Framework (object relational mapping) for integrating data validation and business logic rules into data model and developed with test driven process.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
Confidential, Columbus Ohio
Dot Net Developer
- Responsible for the development of the Application using VB.net, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server.
- Created many Classes and Interfaces to implement Business Logic and Data Manipulation.
- Have knowledge and Experience in Setup, configuration and Maintenance of IIS and Active Directory.
- Developed Data Model Classes with LINQ to SQL and business rules that are implemented within model layer using C#.
- Experience in migrating ASP.NET Web Forms application to C# ASP.NET MVC Web applications.
- Used ASP.NET and Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Involved in XML, XML Schemas, and Web API technology
- Involved in planning process of iterations under the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Applying Multi-threading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement the web services
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints and foreign keys.
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, individual task status and Database server project.
- Created complex Stored Procedures by Optimizing Queries for a better performance.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server (TFS) for implementing the software and fixing the bugs.
- Responsible for code testing and preparing technical documentation for enhancements and modifications.
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in initiation, eliciting, analyzing, recording requirements, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the project in SDLC environment.
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure and Design Patterns.
- Developed application using C#, ADO.NET, AJAX, SQL Server 2008/2005
- Responsible for UI developments using ASP.NET, HTML, jQuery and CSS which interacts with Business layer objects and contents from external source.
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Framework Assemblies for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc.
- Design, developed and maintain a MVC3 based employee management web application currently used by our customers, Production Support.
- Involved in creating and deploying of Silverlight applications and web parts.
- Developed Coding the presentation layer using WPF and Silverlight and data binding elements of the view to properties in the view model.
- Developed service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data.
- Used XML, XSLT and defined XML Schema.
- Coding and Tuning the queries, Stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL.
- Involved in object-oriented analysis and design using UML Unified Modeling Language techniques such as use case, activity, sequence, class and component diagrams using Visio.
- Developed .Net classes for Data Access layer using Data Access Application Block.
- Developed and consumed Web services for getting health insurance premium quotes, Medicare Supplement Rate quotes, county codes etc.
- Used JQuery and ASP.NET MVC 3.0 for implementing client-side validations at Controller level.
- Implemented .Net classes for Business logic Layer using C.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, CSS and Web Form Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for Version control, Source code control and project tracking.
- Worked closely with the end users in writing the functional specifications, Design Developing, testing and Maintenance based on the business needs.
- Designed and developed UI, User Controls, and Client-Server Side Validation Controls using ASP.NET.
- Implemented the business logic layer (BLL) and data access layer (DAL) using C#.NET, and ADO.NET.
- Used ADO.NET Concepts like Command Object, Data reader, Data set in Data access layer for communicating with Database.
- Developed rich user Interface using Microsoft WPF technology.
- Created views, controllers and models using ASP.NET, MVC, and C # with in MS Visual Studio 2010 and Team foundation server.
- Have used Web Methods extensively with J Query Ajax services across the UI (ASP.NET) part of the application.
- Have worked with SQL server to create tables, stored procedures, Functions and views.
- Implemented MVC features such as routing, controllers, action results, filter, model binders, IOC container or dependency injection and also Razor views.
- Responsible for providing extensive support and debugging of the application.
- Participated in error handling and troubleshooting using various log files.