- ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, T-SQL/SQL server and JSON/XML/XSLT.
- ASP.NET Web API (RESTful Web Services), WCF, Web Services, Windows Services, .NET Remoting, SOAP Messages, Middleware technology, WPF and Windows Forms.
- C/C++, Python, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Neural Networks, Statistics and Mathematical Morphology (TensorFlow, OpenCV, Image Processing).
- Video (JPEG Stream, MJPEGStream and Video events, DirectShow), Kinect and VFM (AVIReader, AVIWriter).
- Video processing (Change Detection, Motion Detection, Object Tracking and many other frame processing methods and algorithms).
Confidential, CHANTILLY, VA
- Intraprise Timesheets: Angular-4 based timesheet web application which I developed from scratch. Developed both Front-end (Angular-4) and Back-end (SQL Server) including RESTful Web API (ASP.NET Web API) middle tier service. The timesheet application has lots of functionality including Login/Logout, Password Change, Timesheet Entry (client, project and task based), Reports (client, project, task, vacation, user(s) based reports and their export to Excel), System Admin (adding new clients/projects/tasks/users and many other admin related functionality). Now, this Timesheets application is being used by Intraprise Solutions.
Confidential, LEESBURG, VASOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Created e-Leaning contents for SigmoidTek including Angular, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Machine Learning and SQL server.
Confidential, HERNDON, VA
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC based enterprise application including development/enhancements for both front-end and back-end (C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, XML/JSON, AJAX, MSUnit Test, JavaSript/jQuery, Bootstrap/CSS, T-SQL/SQL Server, OpenXml, iText, application deployment to staging server and TFS).
- Worked on Tasking/Time estimations per enhancement requirements of the ASP.NET MVC application above.
- Worked on SQL Server Database and specific table/data update/support for the ASP.NET MVC application above.
- Worked on a draft documentation and Requirement Traceability Matrix for SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Search vs an existing third-party Enterprise Search/Finder functionality.
- Worked on a draft documentation of Searching CRM with SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Search.
Confidential, MCLEAN, VA
- Worked on and accomplished System Design Document.
- Worked on and accomplished Database Design Document.
- Worked on dashboard page designs/development.
- Worked on Database migrations (data conversions- from Oracle to SQL Server).
- Developed multiple modules of the same web application above including SharePoint connection RESTful service etc.
Confidential, LEESBURG, VA
- Created Confidential Document Imaging Library- A .NET C# based image processing library including
- Document processing, PDF generation, TWAIN Scanning interface.
Confidential, HERNDON, VA
Sr. Software Engineer
- Experienced in designing and developing applications and components for integrated systems such as Confidential 's integrated Case Management System), AiLIS ( Confidential 's integrated Land Information System), AiCS ( Confidential 's integrated Capture System) and ROAM ( Confidential 's Rapid Online Access Method).
- Designing and developed Document Imaging, OCR and PDF processing related content management modules (for projects of Confidential and AiLIS):
- Confidential .Pdf module: a low-level PDF processing library including PDF and PDF/A document creations, readings, drawing and graphics, exporting and many other PDF related functionalities in .NET. This module completed with C# and is able to work on both GDI+ and WPF.
- Confidential .Imaging.OCR module with a WCF service: a parallel (multi-thread) computing module to accept TIFF, PDF-image and MS Word documents, and generates searchable PDF document, JSON as well as text files (for projects of Confidential, AiCS and AiLIS). This module completed with C# and is able to work on both GDI+ and WPF environments.
- Experienced in developing Middleware services and their configurations (all imaging, PDF and document processing related functions of Confidential, AiCS.Imaging service: a Middleware service for AiCS) (C#, .NET Remoting and WPF).
- Developed TWAIN and WIA-based Batch Scanning Module, Document Processing, Document Viewer, Barcode Processing and Annotating components of large scale capture and information systems (AiCS and AiLIS) (with C# for GDI+ as well as WPF. TIFF encoder and decoder and other advanced WPF functionalities).
- Experienced in designing and developing of Windows Services ( Confidential 's "AmSync" system- a Windows service that watches, catches and transfers files changed in a specific location. Changed files uploaded to a FTP site and downloaded from the FTP site to a specific backup depository based on settings in the app.config) (with C#).
- Responsible for developing a standalone component of Confidential - Automatic Person Matching (Case-search and matching) Engine ( Confidential .ROAM.Communicator module: a component that generates search query based on the incoming citation data from the eCitation UI of Confidential . There are numbers of rules for query generations. This is a search engine and it can be configurable to two versions, SQL based searching and RAOM based searching) (with C#, XML, Encryption/ decryption and others).
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the Image Admin Module which is part of the AiLIS5 application (a standalone component that exports images and metadata in the database to a specific destination (hard-disk, CD-ROM, Micro-film) in various formats including XML, CSV and HTML. For micro-film exporting, it scales the images based on the micro-film attributes including width, length, size adjustment and other related operations on the fly) (with C#, HTML, XSLT, GDI+/ WPF and CSV format)
- Experience in image data conversion and customization. Converted and customized contracted client's data into the document formats of Confidential 's systems (Harris County Civil and Probate data, Noble County (KellPro) data, Virgin Islands (.dms) data, Lorain Municipal Court data (.djvu), Mobile County data, Rockwall County data, Jefferson and many other counties (some third parties such as Atalasoft, OpenCV and PdfSharp used as well) (Converted many client database-tables, which includes image, PDF and XML data, to our system's tables and data-format with C#, GDI+ and WPF).
- Experiences of developing Confidential 's Roller Coaster Module, which can modify images based on the specification of Kodak Microfilm writer. Modifications include size changes of frames of the multi-page tiffs and image rotation etc.
- Experiences in WPF technology (created a "GdiPlus2Wpf" library) which can work both in GDI/GDI+ and WPF environments (a conversion DDL of images and graphics from GDI and GDI+ to WPF environment).
- Experienced in designing and developing applications and components using many third parties (Nuance APIs, Infragistics, Atalasoft, DevExpress and LeadTools etc.).
- Taught C/C++, Remote Sensing, GIS and satellite image processing (optical and radar images and Multivariate Analysis.
- Research and extensive experience in Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) images (Wrote many image processing algorithms in C/C++ and MATLAB to perform image processing, classification, machine learning, pattern recognition, signal processing and filter designing).
- Developed supervised and unsupervised image classification algorithms (for this work, won the "Encouragement Prize Award" of Japanese Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- Published many scientific papers in the international journals including IEEE Transactions in Remote Sensing and Geoscience; IEEE Geoscience and Remote sensing Letters; Elsevier, Remote Sensing of Environment;
- Attended and presented many research results at International Scientific Conferences.
- New name JAXA: Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
- Remote Sensing and Satellite Image Processing
- Satellite image processing, including optical and radar images.
- Developed applications in C/C++ for satellite image processing.
- Classification and target extraction from satellite imagery; Soil moisture extraction from Radar data; Tree- height estimation from Polarimetric Radar Images; DEM generation from SAR Interferometry etc.