- 7 years of experience in software design and development using the .Net Technologies (3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 ) using ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC,Visual Basic, Web Forms, Entity Framework,WPF, WCF, Win Forms, XAML and IIS in the areas of performance, security, scalability, and extensibility.
- Associated with different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and User Training of Enterprise Web Applications, stand alone and Distributed applications.
- Experienced in ASP.Net,ADO.Net, MVC, VB.Net, C#, Web API, LINQ, Restful services, WCF, SQL Server, Oracle, Entity Framework, Visual Basic 6.0, and Classic ASP & IIS.
- Specialized skills include Sitecore Architecture, Sitecore MVC,ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web Services, Web API, WCF, WPF, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, .NET Remoting, Entity Framework, Restful Web Services and RDLC Reports.
- Experience in SITECORE CMS Implementation, Content Design and Development (with Asp.Net MVC).
- Experience in Sitecore Accelerators such as, Sitecore Rocks, Team Development for Sitecore and Glass Mapper.
- Experience in .NET applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Internet Technologies, Web based, Client/Server, n - tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF SOAP\REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Worked broadly with various ADO.NET objects to collaborate with database and good experience in using ADO.Net objects such as SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, triggers, views, Indexes Joins using SQL Server, NoSQL.
- Extensively versed in working with LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Datasets, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML and REST services.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using Entity Framework 6.0 to manage relational data as objects and used LINQ to Entities to massage the data.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD): N-Unit Testing and Load Testing.
- Experience in using version controls like TFS, GIT, SVN and Visual Source Safe.
- Experience in writing SSIS Packages/SSRS in SQL Server
- Skilled in developing UML diagrams including use case, sequence, class, interaction, state and deployment diagrams using MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong technical background, excellent analytical ability, critical thinking abilities
Testing Tools / Tracking Tools: TFS, JIRA, Tortoise SVN, Quick Test Pro 9.1, Test Director
Markup Languages: HTML, HTML 5, DHTML.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework (2.0/3.0/4.5), ADO.NET, MVC3/4, Web Services, WCF
Database Development: SQL Server (2012/2008/2005 ), Microsoft search server, SharePoint.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML5, AJAX, XML Web Services, Boot strap.
Search Technologies: Solr, Lucene, Coveo, Microsoft Search Server, Fast Search Server.
XML /Technologies / CRM: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, AJAX, Service Stack.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ 2000/2005/2008/2012/ NT/Vista/Windows 7/8
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 , WCF, Telerik and Silverlight
CMS tools: Sitecore 7.5/8, Ektron 8/8.5/9.1 with Azure Cloud, Share point 2010 and 2013
- Reviewed the existing application and worked with the business team to gather the requirements.
- Implemented AGILE methodology and have daily stand up meetings and updated the status of the project to make sure the project satisfies the business needs.
- Worked with Sitecore 8.1 and Sitecore 8.2 to develop the content of the Website.
- Developed Sitecore Templates, Content, Controller Renderings, View renderings, Layouts in Sitecore 8. Migrated from Sitecore 8.1 to Sitecore 8.2.
- Created and Installed Sitecore packages to deploy the changes to the various environments.
- Developed the website using ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET webforms, C#.
- Designed the responsive UI using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap to have rich UI in all the devices.
- Developed the data Access layer using ADO.NET and Entity Framework 6.0.
- Created database Tables, Views, Joins and wrote complex Stored Procedures to create and Update the data from the User using SQL Server 2014.
- Used Unicorn and Team Development for Sitecore (TDS) to ensure team integration and to keep track of all Sitecore items in a project.
- Developed application using ASP.Net MVC, C# and Sitecore 8.x.
- Designed responsive web UI as per the Business requirements.
- Development of advanced client-side web applications.
- Developing Hibernate Configuration files for MYSQL and Mongo DB.
- Created Web application architecture using MVC and C#, AJAX, and LINQ.
- Content Management System (CMS) experience with Sitecore CMS.
- Contribute towards the creation of product design to be agreed with Project Manager.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards using the .NET and SQL server technologies.
- Designed and implemented the information architecture, Sitecore Template Hierarchy and View Renderings.
- Extensive understanding of and experience with relational data modeling (SQL Server).
- Used Team Foundation Server for source code managing and version controlling.
- Used Glass Mapper for mapping Sitecore items to the code.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server.
- Created custom Error pages and handled Exception Handling.
- Used GIT-Hub to maintain the version control history during development.
- Hands on Experience in creating Technical Design Document and UML.
- Implementation of client-side validations using ASP.Net MVC Validation at Controller level.
- Worked on complex SQL queries for data management.
Site core Developer
- Used Sitecore CMS solutions to design .Net application features. Using C# and ASP. NET, Visual Studio 2017, MVC and Sitecore 8.2
- Involved Translated customer requirements into new features and services.
- Worked intimately with different individuals from the development group through the full frameworks lifecycle including requirements capture , design , development , testing , and deployment .
- Writing/tuning database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages and Triggers using SQL.
- Worked on Helix design principles and conventions for Sitecore development.
- Hands-on Experience developing applications in 4.5 Framework using Visual Studio.
- Invoked customized rule data rendering to change the components dynamically based on rules.
- Integrated SOLR search API to develop search operations in Sitecore web applications.
- Used Solr 6.1 as the search for the site core and updated TDS from 5.5 to 6.1 to be compatible with the latest site core upgrade.
- Implemented Place holder settings and Dynamic place holders
- Developing View, Control rendering components in MVC.
- Used Glass Mapper V4+ as the ORM to map site core objects to Class library for faster site core development.
- Developed Templates, Layout, Rendering controller, Views in Sitecore.
- Developed and installed packages on Sitecore for deployment.
- Indulged in architecting, designing, building, and deploying solutions.
- Maintaining Implementations to create, broaden, and assemble the vital Helix environment.
- Working with TDS & glass mapper to access Sitecore items in the code.
- Utilized MVC 4.0 to create all the Razor Views , Models and Controllers , and created respective renderings for view and controller in Sitecore .
- Coordinating verification and approval stores like Active Directory & CRM databases with CMS tool and websites.
- Implemented Helix to increment the efficiency and make the entire arrangement more manageable.
- Extensively worked on executions in a future-evidence way by architecting them as viable and extensible business-driven modules.
- Working with TDS (Hedgehog) & glass mapper to access Sitecore items in the code.
- Used Sitecore publish/sync mechanism to publish to production.
- Extensive utilization of Sitecore image library to store all Sharp product images, Assets, and corporate website documents.
- Performed thorough unit testing to ensure that code satisfied technical specifications.
- Worked with the validation team for testing the latest releases of the application.
- Working in Agile/Scrum SDLC Mode
- Migrated existing ASP.NET web applications into the site core CMS System.
- Developed Master Layout, which includes Header, Footer, Disclosure, and Content Layout and more for Regions.com using site core.
- Developed and Integrated applications into Azure based cloud environments.
- Developed all product pages, bundle offers landing pages on regions.com using sitecore.
- Created Templates, Layouts, Controller, and Views Renderings in sitecore.
- Implemented various sitecore features such as Personalization, Email Campaigns and more.
- Downloaded and implemented various easy to use tools from sitecore marketplace.
- Implemented Thumbnail Sliders to show various sliders content like Videos, Calculators, Articles and News items.
- Merged and deployed the websites and Packages to Microsoft Windows Azure based platforms.
- Used Solr 5.5 as the search for the sitecore and updated TDS from 4.1 to 5.5 to match with the latest sitecore upgrade.
- Used Glass Mapper V4 as the ORM to map sitecore objects to Class library for quick sitecore development.
- Used various forms of caching concepts that are available in sitecore to function the application faster.
- Exported and imported the sitecore packages and have strong expertise in publishing sitecore items to various databases.
- Worked with FED developers to make sure the developed application to be cross-browser and cross device compatible.
- Followed strong scrum agile development methodology, which included frequent interactions with the scrum Master, which contains Daily Standups Meetings. New Sprint, Team Retrospective, and a Demo for every Fortnight.
- Effectively used sitecore to enhance the performance tremendously.
Environment: Sitecore 8.0, Glass Mapper, Solr 5.5, Source tree (GIT), TFS, TDS, Visual Studio 2013, Razor View Engine, C#, MVC, Sitecore, Windows Azure, Mongo DB
Sitecore Developer/. Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to collaborate with SCRUM team members to work on Sprint deliverables.
- Creating reusable N-Tire Components (BLL, Entities and DAL) using C# and DI design pattern.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing OOPS concepts.
- Extensive worked on MVC 4.0 and Sitecore 8.0 to upgrade and develop new components as need.
- Designed and Developed Sitecore Data Templates, Branch Template, Layouts, Controller Rendering, View Rendering, Sub Layouts and Content Items for Sitecore MVC.
- Involved in setting up Sitecore for local environment and integrating it with MVC application.
- Designed the Content tree structure in Sitecore to clean up all unnecessary files incorporated 3rd party data imports, a custom membership provider, and a custom database to be more in line with Sitecore and industry best practices
- Sitecore Personalization - customized personalization rules to handle geo location active pages to be served based on geo location city, state, zip and Time Zones by overriding Sitecore Rule Context.
- Enforced custom PDF generation serviceability class files in C# to print the certifications of the users on their own.
- Integrated with QA team during QA and Preproduction testing process for the project.
- Used MVC 4.0 to create all the Razor Views , Models and Controllers , and created respective renderings for view and controller in Sitecore .
- Used Sitecore Rocks and Team Development Service (TDS) to maintain the proper connection to visual studio and to perform the Sync operations correctly.
- Integrated Sitecore Lucene Search module and Active Directory module with Company's Active Directory into the website.
- Consumed JSON/XML data exposed by REST/SOAP. Developed Restful Services using Web API that are consumed by various Client applications for routing data between different systems.
- Converted the application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment. Migrated SQL Server database to Microsoft Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2008 for accessing the database.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Developed the Classes, Objects, Dataset Classes, and Methods depending upon the business requirements.
- Manage and maintain mongo DB servers across multiple environments.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application.
- Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing using MS TEST.
- Installation of Mongo DB on physical machines, Virtual machines. Backup & Recovery, Database optimization and Security maintenance.
- Used Mongo DB third party tool ROBO MONGO and mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance of MONGODB.
- Created collections and performed CRUD operations on Mongo DB using Mongo Driver and mongo Repository.
- Executed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Mongo DB.
- Involved in Setup and planning the website from scratch using Visual Studio 2013 and Sitecore 8.0
- Executed Trouble Tickets , Billing , Network Maintenance , Orders , Dashboard, Messages for Customers.
- Architected and implemented Sitecore CMS for websites Internal Portal Site using responsive Html5 and Css3 using Boot strap , Agile, Angular JS and MVC approach.
- Developed UI in ASP.NET using C#.NET, .NET Controls and KnockOut JS.
- Developed an MVC application using Razor syntax for view engine.
- Wrote code for Business Logic Layer and Data Accesses Layer using C#.Net.
- Load Balanced E-sync set up for all the 3 production, staging and Dev servers.
- Partners dashboard also displays the data in the form of charts like pie and bar by using AngularJS
- Created CMS forms and content using the WYSIWYG editor.
- Used Data templates to create content items.
- TDS Plugin hands of experience. (Team Development for Sitecore )
- Configured Sitecore search to work with Lucene .
- Configured Ektron search to work with SOLR and MS Share point
- Integrated Sitecore media library with Scene 7 media items, share point files and You tube videos
- Created responsive and adaptive Web sites using Sitecore.
- Involved in Re-designing the website setup with sitecore 8.0 and .NET 4.0/4.5 technologies using SCRUM Methodology.
- Built templates from scratch, gathering all the functional specification from the Marketing team.
- Developed Responsive Mobile design with Adaptive CSS and Html 5.
- Used Bright cove to play high quality digital videos.
- Created custom web parts and controls for the entire application.
- Worked with web services and MVC model.
- Setup synchronization between Staging and production to deploy content on a needy basis.
- Managed Media Library with over 3000 images.
- Configured Sitecore search to work with Lucene.
- Mentored and trained developer’s in sitecore.
- Heavy use of Browser stack tools to regression and functional test all web pages for Mobile versions.
- Extensive implementation of content schedule, archive mechanism, User roles and permissions depending on the web application on per country basis.
- Implemented content targeting and personalization, targeting specific content to specific users based on location.
- Used Sitecore publish/sync mechanism to publish to production.
- Created custom web parts and controls for Blogs, forums, community forums and ratings all over the sharp product pages.
- Extensive use of Sitecore image library to store all Sharp product images, Assets and corporate website documents.
- Maintained Development, Staging and Production (load balanced) servers, supported 24/7 making sure no down Time.
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed Admin and Reporting tools using MVC 4/3 with Razor Engine 2/1 including One Page Design, Singleton Pattern, Various JQuery, Plug - ins and NuGet Packages.
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to validate client side validation.
- Developed Rich features for Web using ASP.NET, MVC4, HTML, CSS, JQuery, View Model, and tested with multiple browsers for the bug tracking tool
- Involved in designing the front end applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS
- Used JQuery AJAX framework to interact with Restful and simple asmx services to retrieve data using JSON
- Involved in the development of models, view models, views, partial views and controllers
- Worked closely with the Business Analysts in requirement gathering and design review activities
- Worked with different JQuery plug-ins and implemented client-side functionalities such as paging, table sorting/data tables, sliders.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for all reporting purposes, creation of new and modification of existing reports.
- Responsible for transferring the data using SSIS packages.
- Created complex business components in C#.NET using .NET Class Library assemblie
- Worked as a team member of developing cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used AngularJS for developing UI and front-end web development
- Used Bootstrap CSS for front end design
- Worked with High Chart in web application development.
- Created complex Views, Store Procedures and user defined functions using SQL Server
- Worked on design and development of n-tier web applications using technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, AngularJS, Responsive UI with Bootstrap, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, VB.NET and .NET Framework & DotNetNuke
- Worked on Web API and RESTFUL Service API using WCF 4.0 which return XML and JSON data using WCF attributes.
- Used LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Used the LINQ to Entities, Query projections, Grouping, Entity SQL, Querying with LINQ to SQL, Eager Loading, defining Mapping and Inheritance
- Implemented various classes and interfaces to meet the business requirements in C#.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CURD (Create, Update, Retrieve and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures
- Created different Action Attributes for decorating across various Action Results. The Action Attributes used include the ones used for Handling errors and Caching
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Working with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control and project / issue management
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Created user level security in reports to allow restricted viewing to users of different levels and implemented data driven subscriptions using SSRS
Environment: VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, HTML5, CSS, WCF, Entity Framework 6.0, EDMX, JQuery, VB.NET, VB6, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, XML,, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, Oracle11g, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008
- Transform the function specification in to Technical specification for writing Unit Tests.
- Work on the High level design and core business logic.
- Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly technical review meetings.
- Fixing the defects raised by internal testing and Production issues.
- Writing packages, triggers, SQL, indexes, constraints etc. database programming in SQL Server.
Environment: .NET 4.0, C#, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, SSRS, WCF, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7.0, Tortoise SVN.
Jr .Net Developer
- Responsible for developing GUI Screens for gathering and storing the information.
- Designed and developed web forms using Classic ASP.NET.
- Implemented forms authentication in ASP web forms like Login, password and User authentication.
- Involved in using all the best features of ASP.NET including Dataset, Data View and Data Adapter
- Designed and developed interfaces, tree view and grid control using windows forms in VB.NET.
- Developed graphical charts in the web application using Office Web Components tool.
- Developed a data repository page using Data Grid control and ADO.NET
- Used Microsoft ADO.NET to access data from database in a web application
- Designed and implemented stored procedures, triggers, views in SQL Server 2005.
- Extensively used Dynamic SQL commands and SQL stored procedures to interact with the Database.
- Developed various reports based on the requirements using Crystal Reports
- Involved in the Unit and Integration testing.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Environment: Windows XP, Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Java Script, Web Forms, SQL Server 2005, MS Unit, Team Foundation Server 2008, VSS, CSS.