- 7+ years of Software Application Development and implementation experience with Web based, and N-tier Architectures involving all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands-on experience in a fast paced Agile Methodology Development Environment.
- Excellent experience in Creating, Consuming and Publishing XML WebServices using .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0.
- Excellent working experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) concepts including Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction, Encapsulation.
- Experience in implementing several Design Patterns and Software Patterns to standardize the application architecture.
- Experience on migrating existing classic ASP-ASP.net and VB6.0-VB.net.
- Exclusively used ASP.NET Web Parts, Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls to design the Rich User Interactive WebPages.
- Familiarity in accessing remote .NET Libraries using .NETRemoting.
- Expertise in Creating Web Services in .Net and consuming the service either in a Windows Form application or an ASP.Net Web page.
- Worked extensively on ADO.NET to access databases like SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Working experience of Service Oriented Architectures to integration and consolidation activities within complex enterprise systems.
- Extensive working experience in database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Good working experience on Designing SSIS Packages for transferring data from multiple data sources to SQL server.
- Experience Working on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundations (WPF), .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, LINQ and Microsoft Enterprise Application Block.
- Extensive experience in WPF/Silverlight with all the technologies integrated into Asp.Net 3.5.
- Developed custom controls to enable reusability and used rich graphic controls of WPF.
- Experience in building RIA using Silverlight and Expression Blend in .NET web applications.
- Have hands-on experience in Configuring IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0 and Component Services.
- Hands on experience using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe and TFS.
- High interest and work experience in implementing .NET Security features including Code Access security and Role Based securities.
- Possess extensive working experience in unit testing framework – NUNIT.
- Strong Analytical, Verbal and math background enjoy challenging environment with scope to improve self and contribute to the cause of the organization.
- Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5 –Asp.net Application Development Foundation (Exam :070- 562)
Languages C,C++, Java ,C#, Visual Basic (VB), HTML
Server Scripting ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, ASP
Web Technologies AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, Web Services, Web Parts, WCF, WPF, LINQ, WSS, Silverlight 1.0/2.0/3.0.
Database SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access 2000, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Reporting and Testing MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Application Tools Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010 Team Edition
Versioning Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe(VFS)
Operating Systems Windows/Server, UNIX, MS – DOS
Web Servers IIS 5.1/6.0/7.0
Methodology UML, Agile, Object-Oriented Analysis/Design
Web-Designing Apps Macro Media's Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX, Paint Shop, Adobe Photo Shop7.0/CS3
Client: Confidential, Jersey city, NJ Jan2011 –Till date Role: Sr.Net Developer
Financial Management System is a Web based comprehensive system which deals with IRA’s. Individual Retirement Account (IRA) provides either a tax-differed or tax free way to save for retirement. The application allows user to invest his money into various investment products such as Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds and ETFs as well as bank products like CD’s and money market saving. The system is modular and organized to support all of the functions of the Financial Office viz. tracking, need analysis, valuation, notification, funds disbursement, funds management, reporting, verification, and compliance.
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach for design and developing distributed applications and Web Services.
- Designed SilverLight3.0 Controls such as Text Block, List box, Grid etc using XMAL.
- Developed the independent Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality.
- Implemented WCF endpoints for services for communication in different protocols.
- Developed Applications of ASP. NET using Server controls, HTML Controls, Data Grid, Data List and Validation controls.
- Developed ASP.NET (ASPX) class/modules to display backend data on the web browser using ADO.NET.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- User Interface was developed using Event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET that runs on IIS 7.0 using Visual Studio 2010.
- Exclusively Used the AJAX Password Strength Control tool for implementing and maintaining the login controls in web application.
- Created customized ASP.NET AJAX control PhoneValidator for validating the number of digits in the Entered phone number by the clients.
- Extensively used VB.NET for development and design of the Business Logic and Data Access Layers use of Generics, Events, Properties and Anonymous methods.
- Designed different components using VB.NET language with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques (OOPS) like Abstract Classes, polymorphism, Interfaces etc.
- Developed Web Service Application Programming Interface (API) s for exposing functionalities to client applications.
- Designed and developed remote client access using Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/XML) to allow for syncing of data at remote sites and the main data site.
- Designed website in ASP.NET 3.5 with a consistent site-wide page layout Using Master Pages and their associated content pages.
- Intensive use of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and XHTML to design look and feel of the web pages.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Developed Database Tables to store User ID/Password information in SQL Server.
- Experienced in writing stored procedures for maintaining business rules in SQL Server2008 database as the backend.
- Created Stored Procedures for generating reports by using SSRS, Triggers, and Views for performance tuning and retrieval of data.
- Developed profiling tool and test scripts specific to the tool and Unit testing using NUNIT.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, creating and managing projects and accessing the items that are stored and managed for a project.
Client: Confidential, Chicago, IL March2009-Dec2010
Role: Sr.Net Developer
United Airlines can offer its passengers access to over 700 destinations around the world. United Airlines takes care of its customers and offers special frequent flyer program called Mileage Plus. The airline used security tokens to safeguard access to applications, but the tokens cost more than U.S. $300,000 to purchase, plus annual maintenance costs. United created web based interface for corporate application which provides scheduling, weather information, training, and other flight operations.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to practice-based methodology for modeling and documentation of software-based systems.
- Designed 3D animation and used time lines, triggers in Windows Presentation foundation (WPF) using Expression Blend.
- Used Model-View-Control (MVC) software architecture in webapplictaions to view the html.
- Used List, Trees, Toolbars, Menus and Context Menus for navigating between pages in WPF.
- Developed Windows based GUI using WPF, Expression Blend and done data binding using one way, two ways and one way to source data binding.
- Developed all the Business Logic for all the modules in a separate Business Layer in VB.NET and this was implemented using WCF.
- Configured Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service to authenticate clients with Windows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- In the Business Logic Layer along with code access security (CAS), Web and WCF services were used.
- Involved in designing and coding for web forms of the application with ASP.NET.
- Used ASP.NET Page lifecycle Techniques and handle a control's initialization, instantiating controls, restoring and maintaining state, running event handler code, and rendering
- Used ASP.NET Application life cycle event handlers to create handler methods and Global.asmx pages.
- Implemented features of ASP.Net AJAX such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Dataset, Security using forms authentication.
- Developed the data layer class, Business layer class using VB.NET which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Designed different components using VB.NET language and used Exception handling, Error providers to handle exceptions.
- Extensively used XML and XSLT in Common Ordering Gateway systems in order to process input and output.
- Designed Master Pages for look, feel and standard behavior to centralize the common functionality of all the web pages.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.NET and retrieved data from Oracle using quires.
- Created data access layer to communicate with the Oracle10g Database with ADO.NET objects.
- Implemented Queries using LINQ for effective access with database and easy handle of file operations and XML.
- Used ASP.Net web application in LINQ to SQL for database connectivity.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in ORACLE10g using PL/SQL.
- Involved in testing of application by Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and End User Support.
- Generated Monthly and quarterly Reports as bar charts for the management using different techniques like data filtering, adding, interactivity using CRYSTAL REPORTS.
- Worked with Team Foundation Source (TFS) control which stores all code, as well as a record of all changes and current check-outs in Oracle database.
Client: Confidential, Miami, FL Nov2007-Feb2009
Role: .Net Developer
Pre-Sale Qualification (PSQ) system is an intranet application developed to enable Assurant sales associates to capture Customer’s group health plan requirements. The system also identifies and highlights any possible issues that Assurant needs to look into before making the sale. PSQ is built on .NET platform, Assurant Application Framework Components (UIP, Logging & Security).
- Using Scrum (Agile) Model for N-tier architecture which includes UI, BLL and DAL in .NET.
- Implemented Authentication and membership using ASP.NET Login controls and stored the Login information in the SQL Server Database.
- Developed web forms with ASP.NET2.0 Custom Controls, Web User Controls and used ASP.NET Validation controls and custom validators to validate the user inputs.
- Developed interactive and user friendly User Interface (UI) using HTML, Java script, and AJAX for partial page post back.
- Extensively used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for Styles, Fonts and Themes.
- Developing and Implementing Web forms with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and infragistics.
- Used C# for code using Partial classes, Abstract classes, Delegate methods etc.
- Developed user controls in C# for to have binding of data’s in Master pages.
- Developed XML Web Services to interact with applications to retrieve Quote information.
- Validating all the User’s Inputs through JQuery and designed to add interactivity to HTML pages.
- Used ADO.Net to pull data out of the database and use it in the application.
- Used ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Table, Repeater and XML Text Reader/ XML Text Writer for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Responsible for writing and debugging Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 to load the data into consolidated database.
- UML was used for the preparation of Use Case, Sequence Diagram, ER-Diagram, and Class Diagram.
- Created packages to import Flat File and CSV file Data into SQL server using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Created cascading reports for the business users using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in versioning of the application using Visual Source Safe.
Client: Confidential, Irving, TX Dec2006-Oct2007
Role: .Net Developer
- Involved in Analyzing User Requirements, Design, Development and Implementation and in preparation of the Software Design Document.
- Designed User Interface and Implemented the Application Logic under Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 using ASP.NET and C# to use .NET features that powered with Common Language Runtime.
- Produced User Controls for Common Header's in the ASP.NET web pages.
- Developed Custom Exception Class for handling the Exceptions rose in Web Services in Web and Win Forms.
- Created Web Services used for the application as well as for some other departments to Reusable application components.
- Implemented logic for loading data from XML files and other data sources like Oracle 10g using Rich Data Controls in ASP.NET.
- Utilized ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader for consistent access to Oracle 10g data sources.
- Assisted in Writing, Modifying Queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using Oracle 10g.
- Used Microsoft Visio 2003 to create Use Case, ER-Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Used Crystal reports on web platform from various databases to generate reports based on viewer customization.
- Involved in System Testing and Bug Fixing.
Client: Confidential, Hyderabad, India Jun 2004- July2006
Role: .Net Developer
- Involved in design and development of application architecture using .NET.
- Responsible for developing GUI Screens for gathering and storing the information.
- Designed and developed web forms using ASP.NET.
- Implemented forms authentication in ASP.NET web forms like Login, password and User authentication.
- Designed and developed interfaces, tree view and grid control using windows forms in VB.NET.
- Created Web Services used for the application as well as for some other departments.
- Developed graphical charts in the web application using Office Web Components tool.
- Developed a data repository page using Data Grid control, ADO.NET and Oracle9i.
- Involved in creating the data connection classes using ADO.NET and Oracle9i.
- Involved in identifying the most efficient solution and preparing the architectural designs for components using UML.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Reports.