Accomplished software developer specializing in object - oriented design and development. Solid background in the full software development life cycle including requirements gathering, prototyping, technical design, coding, quality assurance and maintenance. Proven track record on delivering quality solutions on time. Productive in both individual and team project environments. Dedicated to maintaining up to date software development skills and keeping abreast of industry best practices.
- ASP.Net MVC
- ASP.Net Web API
- Web Forms
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Team Building
- Object Oriented Development
- Test first development
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Application design
- Adaptable to rapidly shifting environments
- Interpersonal skills
- Legacy systems support
- Mentoring and working with others.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Currently working on the next generation CompWALK platform using Angular 6, Aurelia, TypeScript, Asp.Net Web API, Entity Framework and SQL Server
SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Worked as a senior member of a development team tasked with building and supporting and online order-to-sales system using ASP.Net MVC, Web API, AngularJS and Kendo.
- Performed maintenance and enhancement of a suite of security system focused WCF services.
- Developed and supported a set of legacy applications for managing sales and installation operations.
- Worked with cross functional teams to help coordinate offshore resources and integration projects.
- Initiated, lead and implemented architectural improvements to existing applications
- Provided guidance and mentoring to junior team members
Systems and solutions ARCHITECT
- Designed and developed a web-based reporting and dashboard application for life-safety monitoring system data using C#, Asp.Net MVC and Kendo UI Components.
- Provided maintenance and support for twenty customer-facing web sites in a combination of ASP.Net, PHP, and WordPress.
Senior Applications Analyst
- Designed, developed and maintained B2B ToolCommerce customer and sales portal which annually facilitated over $250M in sales across 40+ markets.
- Worked with teams of varying sizes to deliver consumer facing web sites.
- Provided maintenance, support and enhancements on a wide variety of custom built applications and commercial off-the-shelf packages.
- Managed technical and functional requirements for projects of varying size and scope.
- Designed and implemented REST based product information service
- Designed and implemented Online Employee Store
- Developed and maintained a variety of Visual Basic and classic ASP applications.
- Developed a dynamic financial and clinical reporting application for third party administrators (TPA) of self-insured clients.
- Maintained and enhanced web based TPA site enabling users to enroll, print ID cards and check claim status.
- Provided network and technical support for on-site staff.
- Maintained and enhanced a variety of VB3-6 applications
- Participated in the design and development of web based survey system
- Developed ASP based web sites to support collaboration and communication on client projects
Quality Assurance analyst
- Tested and provided QA feedback on Department of financial aid software packages.
- Developed visual basic application for generating test cases, decreasing amount of time spent manually preparing data on mainframe terminal.