- A results - driven, customer-focused and analytical Solutions Architect.
- Strong in architecture, design and integration problem solving skills.
- Skilled in developing business plans, and requirements specification.
- Expertise in architecting and designing applications from ground up.
- Experience in developing IT strategy, with a focus on business and technology capabilities and targeted business outcomes.
- Leader, communicator and mentor with a life-long focus on collaboration and building trusting relationships.
Languages and tools: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET (Framework 1.1 to 4.5), MVC, Entity Framework, VB6, ASP, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, XML, PL/SQL and IIS, Objective C, Microservices, Azure and AWS
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012
Third party controls: Infragistics for WinForms, Telerik for Silverlight, WPF and MVC
Design patterns: Domain Model, Data Mapper, Abstract Factory, Command, Singleton, Adaptor, Repository, Unity of Work, Strategy, Prism 4 and 5, MVVM
- Lead the team designed and architected new features for data acquisition from CRM (Siebel, Lodestar and Genesis) and push data to Oracle database through SSIS. As a developer, I am also performed code enhancements in ASP.NET MVC and WPF using C#. The web and desktop applications are using by Retail and Mass Market business users.
- Analyzed, designed and architected the application. As a lead developer and architect, I was mentoring team on a day-to-day basis also writing code in ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework. The purpose of this application SPS Explorer is to serve all segment of SLB to follow their processes, activities, activity workflow by role etc. to make their day-to-day job easy.
- Lead the team, design and architect the application. This is the rewrite of their existing application. The team integrated java based web services into a newly created front end in AngularJS. The purpose was to implement website which will be compatible with mobile and tablets. I was also architected iOS native app using Xamarin.
- Lead the offshore team analyzed, design, architected and implemented a centralized module with the team. All of the client applications were using its own security that was the cumbersome process for IT to maintain. We implemented token-based security using OpenID Connect and OAuth2 and two factor authentication so that all the websites can communicate securely with the backend.
- Lead the team. I analyzed design, and architect this application. This was .NET WPF application which was communicating through Web Api with backend also we implemented Entity Framework to communicate with the database. The purpose of this application ( Confidential ) is to define specs of pipes for clients and based on spec system generates data in excel files which consumes some other 3D systems to show physical appearance of pipes.
- Lead the team. I analyzed design architected this application. This was .NET WPF application which was communicating through WebApi with backend also we implemented Entity Framework to communicate with the database. The purpose of this application ( Confidential ) is to define specs of pipes for clients and based on spec system generates data in excel files which consumes some other 3D systems to show physical appearance of pipes.
- Lead the team also design and architected application. This is a rewrite of legacy application so all analysis was documented. I took documentation and implemented application using ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and C#. The purpose of this application ( Confidential ) is to track all health and safety issues of Profit center employees and track what s are required to profit center, application also track claims against profit center.
- Analyzed design and architected application. The purpose of this application Field Equipment Planning is to field managers can see at a glance the number of tools which required configuration in a single view with the ability to link tools to a Confidential (Tool caller order). As a developer, I worked on ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework using C#.
- Analysis, design and architected application (Global Traceability). This system helps GT to call our web services and get different kind or information of Equipment, site information etc. and GT calls our service to create positions in QTrac. We are also calling GT service to print positions on equipment labels so the user can print and tag. As a developer, I worked on ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework
- Web and database developers implemented a new module to existing maintenance business system. The web application (Toolset) helps the field engineers to design tools based on the job specifications, also the application is creating maintenance triggers based on State and Status of Toolset. It was high visibility project where I did a critical role to implement and design complex requirements took critical decisions for the team to reduce the complexity of the project. As a developer, I worked on ASP.NET, web services as well as Oracle packages .
- Web and database developers, implemented new module in maintenance business system. The web application (Asset Management) helps to update the parameters of assets and handle assets state and status so that company can take correct decisions to allocate correct service level for equipment. This was the first module which I design, architect and implement for SLB in new technology ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Web and database developers, this is enhancements in existing module.
- I developed this application with the team.
- Application (Rental Phase II) started when Confidential acquired a new company called PEAK for that required massive changes in the existing application.
- The purpose of the application is to help our new clients (Branches) with our new fast pace application using Silverlight.
- In this application, user can rent components, assets and containers and pause rentals.
- Web and database developers.
- Rewrote the existing application (Task Worksheet). I worked on this module on Silverlight and in SQL Server database.
- The purpose of this application is creating the tasks for field resources so that managers can manage resources accordingly.
- Web and database developers. This is new functionality for Mobile (handheld device).
- The purpose of the development is to integrate new functionality in Task Worksheet application so the task can add edit and track tasks live.
- We exposed service which was receiving the request from Mobile handheld and service was returning a response as successful or exception to Mobile device.
- When I joined Clean Harbor was facing massive performance issues in applications found that as an opportunity and write a demo for performance gain.
- This is the first module called Rental which I implemented as Web developers in Silverlight.
- I did analysis, design and develop this application with the team also mentor the team.
- The purpose of the application is to help our clients (Branches) with our new fast pace application, in this user can create components assets and containers rentals and the user can also pause rentals.
Confidential, Wellesley, MA
- I joined to Confidential Global Advisors ( Confidential ), they hired me to work on VBA their home-grown excel application which was doing portfolio management.
- Took as an opportunity and convince them to bring UI based technology so the user can take proper decisions.
- I did analysis, design and develop the application Mongoose.
- The purpose of the software was to generate files in respect of SPO and MPO for Confidential optimizer.
- Portfolio managers can also define portfolio level values, constraints easily.
- During my tenure, I also worked on application RJL.
- The purpose of the application was to help all business groups in creating restrictions, apply on funds and group level restriction.
- This application was plug and play user control so any .net based application can use that with the help of IT, and for others, we provided an interface for different groups who want to create their own restrictions.
- As a developer, I implemented all these applications in Win Forms using C# and Oracle.