- Over all 8+ years of IT experience in Software Design life Cycle as well as Microsoft .Net Framework Technologies and experienced developer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011/2013/2015/ Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Good experience in implementation experience in installation, configuration, customization and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 2011 as well as doing the deployment, trouble shooting and production support for the applications developed.
- Experience in developing plug - ins, workflow and perform sitemap, customization for CRM 2015/2016.
- Experience in developing complex applications on Microsoft Dynamics 365/MS CRM 2013/2011/4.0 with customization of entities, Sitemap, writing client side java script and plugins.
- Experience in developing of custom WCF web services, dialog based workflows, plug-ins and integrating custom web pages into CRM.
- Hands on experience in ADX Studio/Naos Portal integrations with MS CRM 2015 & 2016
- Hands on knowledge of implementing and maintaining access controls in CRM based on roles and access conditions.
- Hands on experience in designing new e-commerce solution using Magento e-commerce, Dynamics CRM 2013 R3, AX Retail POS and Call Center functionality to support funeral service customer service and sales teams.
- Experience in writing SSIS packages for migrating data to CRM from SQL and generating reports using SSRS.
- Experience in using reporting tools like SSRS and SSIS, Crystal Reports, Dashboard customization with complex charts built from SSRS.
- Experienced in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Experienced in CRM features like New Security Features, Enhanced Business Rules, and Hierarchy Visualization.
- Good experience in generating Entity relationship diagrams to describe the relation between different entities, forms, fields etc. with Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Expertise in database design, table creations, development of Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers, Complex Packages, Cursors, Indexes, PL/SQL Developer
- Expertise in Database Systems, SQL, Triggers, User Defined Functions (UDFs)and Stored Procedure.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure cloud and integrated it with Dynamics 365 cloud.
- Experience on TFS (team foundation server) for source code management.
- Hands on experience with various versioning tools like TFS, VSS, SVN and Git.
- Good experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET, C#.Net, VB.Net and ADO.NET in different Visual Studio .Net frameworks such as 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , share point.
- Expertise in Visual studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015 , .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.5.1/4.6.
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining Defect Tracking system and preparing project reports for end-to-end testing using tools like QC/ALM and JIRA.
- Good experience with development methodologies like Agile (SCRUM) and Test driven development (TDD).
- Experience in converting client requirements and functional specifications to technical design with effort estimation and doing development for the same.
- Experience in client management and system development, design, and implementation
- Experienced in creating, updating, and reviewing project plans.
- Good experience in handling clients & meeting their requirements and willing to adapt to new technologies/work environments, well organized team player with good analytical & leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
- Very good team player with good technical and communication skills.
ERP: Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365, SharePoint
Languages: ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, Java Script, JAVA
Operating System: Windows Server 2008, Windows 2008/2010, Linux
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2010, Oracle, MS Access
SQL Server Technologies: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013/2015
Tools: Jenkins, Maven, HP Quality Center, BugzillaRepositories GitHub, TFS
Confidential, Boston /MA
Senior CRM Dynamics Consultant
- Analyze existing software and hardware systems and procedures; recommend modification or creation of computer programs and user procedures to best meet user’s/client's needs.
- Implemented calculated fields, Business rules, Business process flows to automate business-related activities.
- Analyze and leverage native functionality within Dynamics 365/CRM where possible and extend the platform via custom development.
- Involved in developing interactive business processes using Workflows, Custom Workflow Activities, Custom Actions and Dialogs to automate & regulate business processes
- Designed and customized Dynamic CRM forms, ribbons, site map, workflows, Dialogue. Understanding of business goals, system integration plan, and effort estimation plan.
- Collected existing infrastructure information including Active Directory, SQL server, Reporting Server instance for implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2016 system.
- Designed and deployed WCF Services (SOAP) for integrating web application with CRM parallel to design and development of REST service using Web APIs.
- Integrate Dynamics 365/CRM with ASP.NET MVC 5 applications using CrmSvcUtil that creates, inserts, updates records in Dynamics CRM.
- Developed interactive dashboards, simplified client tracking, CRM customization and mobile friendly reporting.
- Developed custom Plugins and custom workflows for server-side validations based on Low Level design.
- Developed external web portals to dynamics CRM using ADX studio and dynamics 365 portals.
- Integrated CRM with front end web page by writing a web service to automatically create a contact record whenever a new user account is created on ASCO profile.org web page.
- Using Power BI Desktop created Dashboards and created Pie Graphs.
- Customized MS Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 application based on the business requirement.
- Designed plug-ins to populate contact and account number on create of new record
- Developed custom SSRS reports for CRM and added permissions to users based on their designation.
- Developed Custom SSRS managerial reports, analytic dashboards to supply the business with needed information for strategic decisions.
- Configured and administered user accounts, roles/security, profiles, MS Excel for Data Mapping and Migration.
- Provided end-users training for CRM system with post deployment support.
- Day-to-day management of the technical teams, working closely with the Program/Project Managers to provide information around scheduling, risks, issues, changes, etc
Environment: MSCRM 2016, D365, MS SQL Server 2014/2016, XRM Toolkit, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, TFS, ADX Studio, Visual studio 2012, Dashboards, C#, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, JQuery, MVC, JIRA, Java Script, HTML, XML, WCF Services.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Developed Microsoft Dynamics CRM Custom Web Pages to plug into out-of- the box MS CRM Solution using HTML.
- Assisting in Upgrade/Migration from Microsoft Dynamics CRM using both externally available tools and self-built tools.
- Assisting in evaluating business processes and requirements and performed feasibility studies on client's business requirement for implementation.
- Designing systems, modules, gathered requirements, and created business flowcharts to transform business requirements into technical specifications.
- Hands-on, end-to-end SDLC experience and a thorough understanding of CRM concepts, as demonstrated supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and developing custom, data-driven .NET applications.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box CRM functionality as well as custom code.
- Worked on CRM web service and developed a custom service using WCF to provide extended functionalities to the common methods of CRM & integrated CRM with SharePoint for document and record management.
- Worked with WCF Services (SOAP) design and deployment for integrating web application with CRM parallel to design and development of REST service using Web APIs
- Building the MS Dynamics CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface.
- Use Microsoft .NET development to extend and augment the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Involved in Microsoft Dynamics CRM data capture, integration, auditing, data mapping, importing data and Creation of interfaces.
- Involved in WCF Services (SOAP) design and deployment for integrating web application with CRM parallel to design and development of REST service using Web APIs.
- Implemented custom MS Dynamics CRM plug-ins and workflows.
- Developed various CRM-related scripts and utilities.
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics MS Dynamics CRM Functionality through the SDK.
- Used User interface controls that use JQuery to validate client side validation
- Creating SSRS reports for sales and financial data using joins and pivot tables.
- Created Plug-ins, custom asp.net pages and workflows for enhancing the system and maintain data integrity.
- Use TFS 2010 for Source Control of Project code.
- Used ASP. Net validation controls for validating user input in the web forms.
- Configured Azure for integration with CRM.
- Created SSIS packages for different data loading operations for many applications.
- Managed CRM web service and developed a custom service using WCF to provide extended functionalities to the common methods of CRM.
- Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Integrated Custom WCF Service with other applications.
- Created/reviewed functional requirement specifications and supporting documents for business systems, experience in database design process and data modeling process.
- Imported existing application into Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the WCF service.
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM /365, ADX Studio, MS SharePoint, NET Framework 4.5, C#.Net, ASP.NET, Management (WFM) 8.5, CSS, Plug-in Registration Tools, Visual Studio 2017, MS Power BI, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SQL Server 2014, SSIS, SSRS, Java script, jQuery, MS SQL Server, AJAX, JSON, SSIS, SSRS, SOAP, WCF.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
Senior .Net Developer
- Configured and implemented CRM functional and application modules, encompassing account and contact management and commission management.
- Used MS Dynamics CRM SDK, WCF, XRM and LINQ to interact with data from the CRM system.
- Coordinate with business analyst and users on requirements, analyze the enhancement/defect requirements and suggest solution.
- Install, configure, and Manage Dynamics CRM server.
- Involved in discussing and analyzing business process and requirements.
- Involved in analyze and leverage native functionality within Dynamics 365/CRM wherever possible and extend the CRM platform via custom development.
- Involved in the design, development and support of Charge Code Assignment using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Scribe Insight, SSRS, SQL Server, and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Integrated SQL Server 2008 with CRM using SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Importing/Exporting data from legacy data sources using SSIS.
- Generated reports using SSRS, Excel (Pivot) that could be used to send information to diverse group of users, clients, and managers.
- Developed dynamic reports using CRM reporting interface and SSRS SQL 2008 R2 engine.
- Used SSIS packages to basically automate all the ETL/Data cleansing tasks, which include CSV import, moving data from table to table and transform data.
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Develop and continue to refine CRM change management standards and tools.
- Developed Main view and Single view Dashboards as an extension of Dynamics CRM.
- Build CRM forms, screens, and views as well as workflows and reports for the user interface.
- Participated in various meeting held based on migration of the current CRM 2011 version to the CRM 2013 version.
- Used SSIS Import data into the system using multiple sources like Migration of data from Excel source to CRM.
- Developed User Interface web pages using ASP.NET Web Forms, Master Pages, Web Server Controls, Custom Controls, HTML, CSS, Java Script, and Ajax and C #.
- Created Developed Business components for Order Tracking, Reporting modules using .NET framework 3.5, C#, Visual Studio2008.
- Utilized Services and Factories with dependency injection (DI) in Angular JS and ASP.NET MVC.
- Customized Dashboards based on the custom reports and charts created Used Visual studio test project and performed unit testing including both automated and manual testing.
- Developed OLAP cubes, wrote queries to produce reports using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS), Dashboards.
- Performing design and development of Web applications in cloud environments using .Net framework.
- Used JIRA to Track the defects.
- Working closely with other development teams, QA teams, and project management teams and contributing to the overall success of the project.
- Participated in leadership calls, stand-ups, can outline performance of technical team.
- Developed SQL scripts to insert, update and delete data in MS SQL database tables in OLTP environment.
- Worked with QA team to ensure desired progress during testing phase.
Environment: MSCRM 2011, CRM 2013, MS SQL Server 2010, XRM Toolkit, Scribe, SQL Server Reporting Services, TFS, Visual studio 2012, C#, Plug-in, Dashboards, JIRA, Java Script, HTML, XML, WCF Services.
.Net Application Developer
- Participated in requirement discussions, gather all requirements and created functional and technical documentation
- Extensive work on MVC framework and TFS to integrate the code.
- Developed WCF service to fetch the various information such as vendor details.
- Created LINQ enabled database layer using API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.
- Used LINQ for querying objects.
- Worked on Performance tuning, Optimization, Data integrity and Statistics by using SQL Profiler, and Spotlight.
- Involved in creation/review of functional requirement specifications and supporting documents for business systems, experience in database design process and data modeling process.
- Developed, deployed and monitored SSIS Packages for new ETL Processes and upgraded the existing DTS packages to SSIS for the on-going ETL Processes.
- Created Error handling and logging mechanism
- Involved in Creation, Development and Deployment of SSIS packages in SQL Server 2008.
- Created Developed Business components for Order Tracking, Reporting modules using .NET framework 3.5, C#, Visual Studio2008.
- Strong skills in using Views, View Models, Temp data, Temp tables and Action Filters in ASP.NET MVC.
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET, Visual C# and back-end database as Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and SQL scripts for performing automation tasks
- Performed and fine-tuned Stored Procedures and SQL Queries and User Defined Functions.
- Implemented Table Partitioning, Advanced Error handling, Common Table Expression (CTE) and LINQ.
- Involved in training Update features for Business solution of SQL Server
- Developed application using Visual studio 2010, Asp.net and C#.net.
- Create Service Contracts, Data Contracts, Operation Contracts using C#
- Developed the project in agile methodology using JIRA Tool, handling SCRUM meetings, Story Boards and Sprit Boards.
- Deployment using IIS web integration.
- Extensively Worked with Visual Studio (2015/2008) as the IDE to develop, test, build the complete application
- Used ASP.NET MVC4.0 framework, SharePoint to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Implemented WPF and WCF in the application.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for all the source code maintenance needs.
- Working on views and stored procedures to enhance the querying.
- Developed various complex Views, Triggers completely generic and metadata driven.
Environment: C#.Net, .Net 4.0, MVC 4.0,Agile/Scrum Methodology, Entity Framework 4.0, SQL Server, JQuery, Java Script, AngularJS, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, MS SQL server 2008, WCF, TFS.