- A result - oriented, self-motivated professional with over 14 years' experience in Confidential technologies application development and enhancements
- Insightful knowledge Confidential Azure app development/ on-premise app migration to PaaS Services and IaaS infrastructure, SharePoint App development, Design Patterns (Factory, Singleton and Strategy) / SOLID principles, MVC and WebAPI
- Seeking to utilize development skills and passion for technology to help build next generation enterprise solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter and quick learner
- Team player with strong technical, analytical, and communication skills with a proven ability to succeed in large team environments across multiple locations
- 14 years of experience in developing applications using Confidential Technologies ( Confidential Azure, SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server)
- Experienced in Confidential Azure PAAS solutions (app services, App Service Environment, storage accounts, SQL PAAS, Key Vault) and IAAS Solution (VM, managing VM i.e. back-up/recovery, storage accounts).
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (App Service Environment (ASE) with Internal Load Balancer, PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer
- Designed Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs), VMs and subnets.
- Setup Azure Virtual Appliances (VMs) to meet security requirements as software-based appliance functions (Check Point appliances)
- Migrated on-premises written in C# and ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI and WCF applications to Azure
- Create PowerShell Template and JSON templates for the deployments
- Used Azure Dev Ops (previously known as VSTS) to maintain Source code, create build and release pipelines, create private deployment agents and configure them in Azure VM/On-premise VM. Create release pipeline with tasks to deploy and configure applications on Azure and on-premise servers
- Adept at SharePoint object model programming. Implemented site definitions, list definitions, field types, content types, site columns, event receivers, feature receivers, workflows, web parts, master pages, page layouts, CSS, XSLT, solution packages and custom SharePoint tools
- Worked with client architects to design solution for integrating applications with client’s environment, create Visio diagrams and created technical architecture diagram
- Led the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving collaboration, portals, enterprise search, enterprise content management and business proces
- Experienced in developing and deploying SharePoint components for global farms deployed across multi data centers
- Experienced in gather requirements, analyze & estimate efforts, design & develop applications, planning & deployment, resource planning, monitor time lines & adherence to development guidelines, review defects logged & plan build schedules, create technical design documents & deployment guides, conduct deployment walkthrough sessions & business demos, gap and risk analysis
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under the pressure of fast-paced and time-sensitive environments
Cloud Services Development: Worked on Azure IaaS and Paas services, Azure networking components such as VPN Gateway, VNETs, SubNets using PowerShell and Azure Portal
Familiar with: Node js, Mongo DB, Azure Dev Ops (formerly known as VSTS), TFS 2015/2017
Development Tools used: Visual Studio (2017, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2008), SharePoint designer 2007 and 2013, HP fortify security tool, BizTalk Server 2004/2006, FxCop, Style Cop
Senior Technical Consultant
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets
- Build Azure Webapp for Application teams. Create PowerShell Template and JSON templates for the deployments
- Created Azure Dev Ops (formerly known as VSTS) build and release templates to deploy Azure components such as app service, app service plan, create and associate app insights with app service and also to deploy application to app services
- Work along with client Architects to move from on premises VM Based solution to PaaS where ever possible
- Created NSGs, User Defined Table routes, Network Virtual Appliances to filter traffi, to allow only those requests which conform security policies.
- Created Azure Internal Load Balancers and availability sets for Azure VMs.
- Used Azure portal:
- Create and configure App service
- Create App Service Environment
- Check the feasibility SQL PAAS offerings
- Monitor activities
- Check the logs files using SCM
- Worked with multiple business teams to assist them to migrate applications hosted on premise to Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Worked in an Agile organization and contributed to Scrum meetings on a weekly basis
- Worked on POC to identify potential issues while migrating on-premises application components (for e.g. Web API, WCF, ASP.NET MVC and SharePoint provider hosted apps) to Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Worked on POC to move existing .NET applications to docker container and use WebApps for Container
- Participate in Azure IAM review of new technologies, designs, and remediation planning efforts
- Designed and worked on custom Identity Provider using ASOS (Asp.net.Security.OpenIdConnect Server). Custom Identity Provider is based on OWIN
- Developed SharePoint Provider hosted apps using ASP.NET MVC, Web API HTML5, Angular 1.x, Bootstrap
- Developed SharePoint 2013 workflows using Visual Studio 2017. The workflows used Workflow Manager 1.0 farm for executing workflow activities.
- Developed PowerShell modules to simplify SharePoint deployments
- Create instructions and scripts to deploy app using PowerShell in SharePoint Server
- Assist support team to troubleshoot production issues
Senior Technical Consultant
- Provided technical support for systems and applications within the organization based on ticketing system
- Monitor tickets to ensure timely resolution and maintain response time SLA
- Collaborate with offshore team and onsite team about necessary information in order to solve the issue mentioned in ticket
- Implement improvements to reduce the bugs and common problems had by users
- Work with team to come up with effort estimates and resource allocation
- Co-ordinate and guide other developers
- Prepare design technical design document for enhancements
Senior SharePoint Consultant
Technology / Tools used: SharePoint 2013, MOSS 2007, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, MS Visio 2007 and 2013, C#, Visual Studio, 2005, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, Visual Studio Online for maintaining code versions, Entity Framework 3.5, 6.0, WCF, Workflow Manager 1.0, Service Bus, PowerShell Scripts, Angular JS, HTML 5, SharePoint Designer 2007 and 2012
- Developed SharePoint components such as Webpart, site definitions, SharePoint features, site columns, content types, list definitions'
- Developed SharePoint workflows in Visual Studio 2012 and Workflow 3.5, hosted in IIS as WCF for SharePoint 2007 version
- Customized SharePoint 2007 Mysites to provide delegation functionality via web part developed in C# and .Net and custom search results pages
- Developed SharePoint 2013 workflows that uses Workflow Manager 1.0 farm. The workflows were created using Visual Studio 2015 and deployed as a farm solution
- Prepared deployment instruction document and deployment scripts (PowerShell). Ensure the deployment scripts are correct to minimize deployment errors in QA/Staging and Production environment
- Work with QA team to review the defect in defect review meeting. Assist offshore developer to understand defect raised and guide to fix it
- Review the code and application design provided development team outside of Confidential ’s development organization
- Work with Confidential Architects to define high-level technical architecture of application integration within Confidential environment
- Provided solution for integration of third-party components such as Aspose for PDF conversion and Kendo controls used on UI in Confidential platform
- Created technical architecture document, technical solution proposal document after discussing with networking team, mediation services (application gateway team), engineering team and security team
- Created Visio diagram containing sequence diagrams, flow charts and components diagrams for technical components which were to be developed by offshore developers
- Review proposed design and approach for applications/webparts being developed to release on global platform
- Acted as liaison between Client and Offshore team for all to finalize project plans, delivery schedules, escalations and provide necessary inputs during design, testing and deployment
- Developed proof of concept (POC) for complex requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of a technical approach for e.g.
- Developed POC to test if it's feasible to use LDIF (LDAP Data Interchange Format) to import user profile in SharePoint 2013
- Developed POC to test connected (provider/consumer) web parts
- Developed POC to check if it's feasible to use Workflow Manager/Service Bus to publish and subscribe to message related to approval workflow.
- Guide external vendor to deploy components as per Change Management procedures to ensure smooth implementation for e.g. guide vendor to prepare instructions and deployment packages as per Confidential standards, review code and ensure code meets Confidential coding standards and work with vendor and support team during deployment
SharePoint Developer, Redmond
Technology / Tools used: SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint designer
- Developed SharePoint designer workflows, webparts, and custom page layouts
- Work with client to gather requirements of a project, document requirements and explain requirements to offshore team
- Work with offshore team and come up with estimate and Plan activities
- Co-ordinate with offshore team to develop and deliver the project related tasks
Module Lead, New York
Technology / Tools used: SharePoint 2007, MS Visio
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Did initial assessment of applications/servers to determine following options:
- Servers can be forklifted to new data center with all applications
- Virtualize application to new infrastructure in new data center
- Migrate applications to either new or existing infrastructure in new data center
- Check if application can be retired.
- Coordinate with application business team, development team, support team, Database team, fork lift execution team and other vendors to come up with proper plan to fork lift or migrate or retire applications
- Ensure adherence to Confidential processes during forklift and virtualization.
- Manage the forklift/virtualization process.
- Prepare process flow diagram for the forklift/virtualization process.
Technology / Tools used: SharePoint 2007 as document repository
- Gathered knowledge on the current status of the projects by coordinating with onsite team, analyzed the gathered requirements with other team members and prepared the outline for high-level and low-level design documents
- Defined responsibilities of the team members and review their deliverables, gathered requirements, performed feasibility study.
- Provided technical guidance to the team to prepare design specification document and System Requirement document
- Worked with team to review all technical documents and test cases of the applications
- Significantly contributed in estimating the efforts required for the redevelopment of the web applications
Technology / Tools used: SharePoint 2007 as document repository, Confidential Project Plan
- Handled project management activities which included preparing project plan to migrate application from existing “non-standard”/old infrastructure to new infrastructure, coordinated with application development team, support team and client to perform initial assessment of technology used to develop applications, infrastructure required and come up with migration strategy of all WPO application phase wise.
- Ensured the project activities were on schedule by conducting regular checkpoint meeting with all stake holders, escalate the risk to appropriate management level and prepare a plan to mitigate identified risks.
- Coordinate with development and QA team to perform application integration and validation as per test case signed off by the client.
Technology / Tools used: VB 6, C#.NET, Informix Database, NUnit, Enterprise Architecture.
- Used N-tier architecture for Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C# and presentation layer was coded using VB 6. Presentation layer was windows form written VB 6. Type Library Import was used to enable communication between VB6 and DLL rewritten C#
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production Server
- Analysis of Functional Design Specifications
- Prepare Technical Design Specification (TDS) to meet the requirements
- Use of Enterprise Architecture tool for developing Component diagrams
- Prepare Class diagrams and provide the details of the approach taken
- Prepare NUnit test cases
- Interact with client to clarify requirements
- Supported existing application code and also enhanced functionality by new features in the application
- Used PVCS (Version control Server) for source code maintenance
- Used of NAnt build tool to schedule regular build of the code
- Provided knowledge transfer to clients regarding technical and functional implementation