Programming Languages: C#, T - SQL, XML, C, C++ Procedural, C++ OOP, Fortran, Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications.
Primary Programming Technologies: .Net WinForms/WPF, Embedded real-time, COM, Client/Server.
Databases: T-SQL Server 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and Azure, Oracle, Microsoft Access
IDEs: Visual Studio.NET, VAPS Object-Oriented C++ Avionics, QT/TCL, gVim, Visual Studio Online, Visual Studio 17.0, Visual Studio 15.0, Visual Studio 13.0, Visual Studio 12.0, Visual Studio 10.0, Visual Studio 8.0
APIs: Most components of .NET
Design: Object-Oriented Development. Real-time systems.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML5, VBScript, Jscript, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, ASP.NET, XML, XAML, WebServices (limited experience 1-2 years)
Operating Systems: VxWorks, Windows, Linux, Unix
Design Patterns and Tools: MVVM, MVC, Inversion of Control, Entity Framework, and most of the common patterns
Development methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Report tools: Crystal Reports, Microsoft Report, DevExpress
- C# and VB.Net are the targeted languages with Winforms as the user interface
- Employ Versions 4.0, and 4.6.1 of the .net frameworks.
- HRS was implemented using Winforms with Dapper, Entity Framework and Lightspeed to create the UI-backend database support (SQL).
- Support and new feature development for two applications called HRS (Human Resource Management and QNG (management of company metals product).
- DevExpress was used as the primary design framework with additional tool support utilizing Mindscape Lightspeed, Dapper, and Entity Framework.
- Report tool used to generate Excel and CSV file types
- Working on a project that is highly customized with C#, WPF, Win32, microservices, UWP and other technologies such as .net 4.5
- My role as the WPF technology lead is to be one of the primary UI developers and also serve as a technical liaison for an offshore group of testers.
- Project was situated at Confidential in Austin Texas and targeted what was called their Confidential of laptops that were designed to be used in field work for such environments as oilfield, military, police, and firefighting.
- The intent of the project was to take Confidential low level functions such as camera operations, user p settings, and emergency contingency functions to a higher more user friendly interface. All work was done in .Net 4.0-4.5.
- C# and VB.Net are the targeted languages with WPF and UWP as the user interface
- Multithreading command pattern was used extensively in conjunction with the MVVM pattern
- XAML, XML, Windows CE, .NET Compact
- Primary technology is Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) and similar Barcode functionality
- Work targeted hardware types are mobile devices such as handheld and tablet platforms
- Visual Studio 2010, and 2015 are used in the course of development.
- Employ Versions 4.0, and 4.6.1 of the .net frameworks.
- Employ T-SQL Server Versions 2014
- C# is the targeted language with WPF and WinForms as the user interface
- Multithreading techniques were used to offload IO operations to facilitate better UI responsiveness
- XAML, XML
- .NET framework with C# algorithmic library comprised the architectural foundation
- Ported C++, and Access database to C#, WPF, and T-SQL Azure database
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2015 were used in the course of development.
- Employed Versions 4.0, 4.5, and 4.5.1 of the .net frameworks.
- Employed T-SQL Server Versions 2012, 2014, and 2016, and T-SQL Azure.
- Deployed SQL Server databases to Azure Cloud based resources which required identity management configurations and proper management of database secure access.
- 3rd party libraries employed were Xceed WPF toolkit and PDFTron.
- Utilized the support features for WinForms and WPF to manage data materialization on the UI.
- Managed the display of help files, windows, and pages supporting fixed and flow document form layouts with AvalonDock features.
- Created a unique suite of functions and UI properties to automate P&ID generation
- Used The Xceed WPF toolkit to facilitate an interactive and intuitive interface.
- Used custom IType editors on properties supported by the Xceed property grid to enable very flexible and fluid property responses to user inputs.
- Integrated T-SQL Azure to allow enterprise level management of data
- Ported an in-house library of mathematical algorithms from C++ and VBA to C#.
- Enhanced the in-house algorithms with new mathematical functions such as a system balance pressure calculator.
- Used Ariel and HySys Automation libraries for data transformation.
- Supported and enhanced web application conducting human health research for primarily human spaceflight.
- Implemented requirements for a public web site.
- Support and enhanced T-SQL Server 2012 database.
- Managed hosting on secure Windows Server 2003 platforms employing IIS 6.0 and all tiers of security and permission protocols as well as integrated SharePoint features.
- Utilized WinForms, WPF, VISUAL Studio 2010, C#, .net, XAML, T-SQL Server 2008 to develop a prototype charting system for all types of oil field real time and logged well data telemetry in the form of WITSML.
- XAML, XML, WITSML
- C#, WinForms/WPF, and .NET comprised the architectural framework XAML, XML
- Contributed to Weatherford's Geoscience Research and Development organization tasked to develop a well planning tool. Focus is on analysis of formation and trajectory survey points to optimize tool choice, directional, and overall efficiency for drilling operations.
- Data transformation processes from WITSML input.
- Provided software engineer development, test plan implementation, and generated documentation.
- Participated in development environment consisting of a multi-tier MVVM framework that uses Entity Framework, WPF, XAML, and T-SQL Server.
- Utilized Visual Studio 2010 as the primary development interface while employing a number of add-in libraries such as Infragistics, Expression Blend, log4net, and Tonga
- Ported Oracle 10g database data and functions to T-SQL Server stored procedures.
- Performed software maintenance/new development of a real time high data throughput pipe testing in-house application called DigiPro
- Used Visual Studio 2008, T-SQL Server 2008 and C#, XML.
- Utilized WinForms/WPF for UI development.
- Employed 3rd party controls libraries ComponentOne and National Instruments with WinForms functionality to create graphs and charts to display high data flow generated by electromagnetically driven digital sensors for flaw detection testing algorithms.
- Conducted research with several tools to enable message passing within the applications distributed system architecture. MSMQ was examined and appeared to be the best mechanism available given the potential costs of implementation.
Software Engineer / Systems Analyst
- Last year work was performed on translating an Access database to SQL. WPF was used to implement GUI.
- Processed diagnostic information from the International Space Station multiplexer /de-multiplexer hardware configuration.
- Performed development and peripheral testing for Caution & Warning Summary functions which track anomalous shuttle or station behaviors.
- Developed / tested software in the Software for Orbital Consumables in Real time for Atmospheric, Thermal, and Electrical Systems area using C.
- Supported two major GUI applications and the DLL's for the system, Mechanical Systems, Electrical and Power Systems Analysis, and Command & Data Handler Systems.
- Ported C based applications from DEC Alpha systems to HP Linux.
- Performed software development of GUI applications using C for the Space Shuttle GPCs (General Purpose Computers).
- Designed / developed multiple Visual Studio 2008 / T-SQL Server 2005 applications using C#.
- Added functionality to the server processes using Xt, Motif developer interface and C language in the Command and Data Handler Systems area
Software Programmer/Ground Control Officer
- Supported Mission Evaluation Room software using C client/server design principles.
- Performed system administrator duties in support of missions.
- Software development using the JOVIAL object-oriented embedded language for the F-16 Fighting Falcon.
- Developed cockpit displays for the crafts' Multi-Function Display Units.
- Primary area of expertise was symbology (e.g. radar/infrared acquired objects).