- 13+ years of experience in evaluation, design, development, testing, maintenance & production support of software applications and products using SDLC process and AGILE methodologies.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of large enterprise level projects with various versions of Confidential .Net Framework
- Strong knowledge of Object oriented programming and working experience in GOF and Architectural design patterns, Dependency Injection with NInject/Structure Map/ Spring.NET.
- Good at data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in Agile, OOAD, Design Patterns, SOA, Framework Design, distributed & Enterprise application development and SQL Server
- Extensive work experience in Technologies including C++, Win32, MFC/VC++, COM, C++/CLI, .NET Framework, C#.NET, ASP.NET, WPF, WCF, ADO.NET, Web API XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2008,2012, IIS.
- Experienced on Github, CA Harvest (source code management), Salesforce service cloud tools for issue tracking, Version - One and CA Rally for SCRUM/KANBAN sprint activities.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5, JQuery, Entity Framework and Confidential Application Blocks
- Hands on Experience on Developing Enterprise in developing Enterprise level Web API Frameworks and Worked on SOA implementations with WFC Services
- Proven leadership skills with 6+ years of experience as a Technical Lead, mentor and offshore team lead and onsite coordinator.
- Rich experience in Unit Testing Frameworks like NUnit, Confidential Test for code coverage.
.NET : .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0,4.5 C#, .Net Core, WPF, VB, Java, Entity framework, Nhibernate
Programming languages : C++, Win32, C++/CLI, MFC, COM, C#
Distributed Technology : WCF, Web Services, Web API
Database : SQL Server 2008, 2005, SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Profile, Extended Events
Data Access : ADO, ADO.NET
XML : XML, XSD, XPath, XQuery
Design, Architecture : SOA, OOD, GOF Design Patterns, SOLID, Architecture Patterns
ORM : Entity Framework 6.x, LINQ
Source Control : TFS 2008, 2012, Source Depot, Harvest, Visual Source Safe, MKS
Tools : Firebug, Fiddler, Resharper, SOAP UI, IE Dev Tools, Confidential
Unit Testing : NUnit 2.5, MS Test.
Cloud Platform : Amazon Web Services and Confidential Azure
Other : UML, Agile, IIS 6.0/7.x
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Tech Lead /Developer / Architect
Technical Environment: C++, MFC, VC++, COM, C#, .Net Core, WPF, WCF, OPOS support for peripherals, WebAPI, NHibernate, IIS, TFS, SQL Server 2012 R2, ASP.NET 4.0, 4.5, Visual Studio 2010/2013, JSON, HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, Soap UI, LINQ, RabbitMQ
- Working closely and reports to Director of Global Development &Technology Group in product envisioning, technical design, lead the development and deployments.
- Interface with Business Analysts to gather Business Requirements, Brainstorm, Analysis, Design and propose architectural solutions and mentor the team
- Designing, Coding and Deployment of Web, Presentation Layer, Service and Data Access Layer using C++/MFC, COM, C#, WPF, WCF, .Net Framework 4.0, MVC4, Web API, NHibernate, NUnit, RabbitMQ, SQL Server 2012, TFS
- Follow Test Driven Development approach and author Unit Test cases using NUnit Test Cases
Confidential, Melville, NY
Tech Lead /Developer / Architect
Technical Environment: C++, Win32/MFC, VC++, COM, ASP.NET 4.0, C#, Entity Framework, C++, MFC, COM, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008 R2, WCF, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, Github, LINQ.
- Collaborate with the Business Analysts and Web Strategy team to understand the requirements.
- Provide High Level and Low Level Design for the projects
- Creation of Dev Plan and effort estimation
- Worked as a prime resource for the creation of new database support feature of SQL Server 2014/2016 and Oracle 12c and Mart upgrade support utility using MFC, C++/CLI, and COM, C#, ASP.Net, Windows Forms, IIS, SQL server 2014/16, Oracle 12C.
- Development and co-ordination of development activities with offshore team
- Perform Code reviews and oversee the unit tests prepared.
- Integration testing and deployment of code to DIT environment.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Senior Software Engineer & Team Lead
Technical Environnent : C++, Win32/MFC, COM, C#, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework, ASP.NET 4.0, AJAX, JSON, NUnit, SQL Server 2008/2005, Github, JQuery, C++, C++/CLI, Rally, COM, UML, MS Visio, SOAP UI, IIS, CA Harvest, etc
- Analyzed & Investigated the bugs based on provided information on service cloud
- Adhere to sustenance engineering and follow the process- Scrum-ban
- Organizing brainstorming sessions for the team to understand the customer problems and certainly accommodating to get the resolution.
- Development of customized features /
- Worked as a prime resource for customization using C++, Win32/MFC, C++/CLI, and COM, C#, ASP.Net, Windows Forms, IIS, SQL server 2014/16, Oracle 12C, as well as support
- Preparing test cases and performing Unit tests
- Managing Code review process as well as Check-in process
- Specialized in the product development of WCF auto deploy as well as Web Services support for .Net targeted RAD application suing C#, WPF, WCF, COM, SOAP UI, C++, C++/CLI, SQL server.
- Responsible for effort estimation and SRS review and approval from Dev.
- Developed and maintained various projects for CA Plex
- Responsible for code review and Unit testing of the features developed by the team.
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching a team of 4 junior team mates and make them productive.
- Interaction with various teams like business and testers, production support and other middleware team to get the projects delivered on time.
- Was the primary point of contact for Plex .Net runtime application for multiple releases.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior Software Engineer
Technical Environment: C++, Win32/MFC, COM, C#, WPF, NUnit, SQL Server 2005, Entity Framework, C++/CLI, Java, VBScript, ActiveX, COM, UML, Confidential Visio, CA Harvest, Version One
- I was involved in the high level and low level design for the project
- Played key role in an auto generated WPF client application to CA Plex .Net runtime applications using C#, WPF, COM, C++, Win32/MFC and SQL server, TCP/IP, CA Harvest, Version One.
- Developed payment module for the project.
- Created unit test for code coverage with NUnit and worked as a module lead in the team.
- Involved in defect fixing and QAT support
- Created Complex Stored Procedures and Other DB Objects like Tables and Views.
Confidential, Redmond, WASenior /Software Engineer
- Driving the X++ Framework Development of Confidential Dynamics AX 6.0 project
- Analyzed & Investigated the features based on provided information on Product Studio
- Assigning the work to the team and reporting the status
- Implemented customized reports
- Participated in the DAL Layer generation and creation of Database objects.
- Involved in functional testing, testing with Bobby & Tidy Tools etc.
- Created various reports for the application with the help of Crystal Report tool