- Highly innovative, senior .NET Developer/Architect with over 17 solid years of diverse experience in IT management mixed with wide array of technical skills. This unique blend of strong techno - management skills makes him a breed of an outstanding class that have immensely benefited the customer/ clients and earned him appreciation.
- Reliable, result-oriented professional and leadership with over 16 years of experience in software design and management in large and complex application at all facets of software development lifecycle.
- Expertise in full life cycle development: requirement gathering, analysis, design, documentation, programming, testing, test plans, deployment, maintenance promoting, application security in all phases of the application life cycle.
- Over 16 years in designing and developing applications using .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 /5.0 , ASP.NET, C#, web API, STS, IOC,VB.NET,LINQ, Lambda, Entity Framework 5.0/5.1/6.0, Application Blocks, VB 6.0, Share point, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL),Restful (WADL), SQL Server 2005/2000/7/2010/2012/2014 , Web Services, XQuery, ADO, ADO.NET, AJAX, XML, XPATH and XSLT, CSS, XHTML,WCF, Silverlight 4/5,WWF, WPF,MVC 3/4/5,MVVM, Telerik controls, kendo ui,bootstrap, Threat modeling, OWASP, Asynchronous Programming Pattern in Events, Secure SDLC, ESAPI, UML, Enterprise Architecture 7.1,Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose,TFS 2010, VSS, TortoiseSVN, GIT, Tableau.
- Expertise in Relational Database Systems, Normalization, logical, physical data modeling, DTS, SQL Replication models, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexes, Views, Data Transformation Services, Locking and Analysis services.
- Experience in system vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using various tools. Experience in maintaining security compliances activities including client and server patching, endpoint protection, configuration management.
- Experience in ensuring that systems are operated, maintained and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan and promote class diagrams.
- Expertisein OWASPtop10, SANS25, Mitre CWE vulnerability database, security directives, policies, publications and regulations. Identify/Implement/Use security techniques and solutions. Optimize and tune Database queryperformance.
- Process compliant with CMMI and Software Development methodologies of Water-fall, Iterative, Agile (SCRUM).
- Ability to independently, rapidly learn new technology, as needed to develop new systems, methods and equipment to reduce expenses, improve productivity and boost profits.
Domain: Government, /Jobs, Federal, Banking, Hospitality, Telecommunication, Utilities, Insurance, public trust, Non profitable
Operating System: Windows 95/98, Windows 8.0/7.0/XP/2000/NT, MS-DOS
Languages: C#, VB .Net, VB 6.0,C/C++, XML, HTML DHTML, XSLT
Web Technologies: ASP,ASP.NET,WebServices, WCF(3,4,4.5,5),ADO.NET,SOAP,SharePoint,Silverlight(4.0/5.0),REST API(4,4.5,5),Web API 4.5, Microsoft Enterprise library
IDE: Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015 , 2017Photoshop
Architecture: MS.Net 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , 3-tier, N-tier, Client/Server
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , 2014, MySql, MS-Access 2000
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Data reports
Source Control: Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Team City, GitHub
ETL Tools: SQL Server DTS, SQL Server Integration Services
ORM: NHibernate (3, 4), Entity Framework (7,6,5,4)
Security tools: Burp proxy, OWASP, soap util, Web proxy, etc and
Confidential, Arlington, VA
.NET Lead Developer/ Architect
- Design and develop web API for GLASS and Non-GLASS Projects /Activities
- Used MVC 5.0, Web API, WCF, REST, VS 2015, ASP.Net, .net 5.0, C#, LINQ, SOLID principles, Prism, Entity framework 7.0, bootstrap, jquery for mobile applications,Azure,Sonarqube
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Design and develop web portal application for lenders and HUD Internal users to submit and accept claims using VS2017
- Designed UI, DB schema and DAL using entity framework, C#, bootstrap scripts, JSON, MVC core framework,
- Build core business logic in database scripts, procedures and functions by utilizing web api, entity framework entities.
- Used MVC 5.0, Web API, WCF, REST, VS 2015, ASP.Net, .net 5.0, C#, LINQ, SOLID principles, Prism, Entity framework 7.0, bootstrap, jquery for mobile applications
Confidential, Washington, DC
. NET Architect /Lead Dev
- Design and develop Confidential web applications for various programs such as summer youth, DCAS, Confidential portal
- Design and developed Tableaudashboard with data warehousing concepts and powerful sql server procedures, views
- Design and developed wcf, MVC, user interfaces using kendo and telerik, angular js, REST api using framework .net core
- Design and developed TDD, nhibernate, wcf, database base driven programming tools using .net framework 4.6.1
- Develop MVC core with entity framework to record DC statistic score for employment, unemployment, child care, wages
- Used MVC 5.0, Web API, WCF, REST, VS 2015, ASP.Net, .net 5.0, C#, LINQ, SOLID principles, Prism, Entity framework 7.0, bootstrap, jquery, iTextSharp.
Confidential, Washington, DC
.NET Lead Developer/ .NET Security Architect
- Develop security architecture for AppStore development using OWASP top 10 vulnerability and mitigation techniques.
- Using Web inspect, Apps Scan and Soap UI tools to continuous monitor the Web applications. Create remediation and final report to track the attacks and mitigate the scan process.
- Designed and developed vulnerability stranded, most secured applications in ASP.NET 4.5, Web API, MVC 5.0, WCF, REST API for the business industry standard.
- Utilized sophisticated .net web security procedures in presentation, middle and data access layers.
- Penetration testing using AppDetective, SOAPUI, Webinspect, BurpProxy, Soap URL, Restful services.
- Validate the SAML token using brokered authentication and Application identifier in the service layer using WCF integration. Identified application security component and created demonstrable examples of how to use those components to mitigate vulnerabilities in applications, services and databases.
- Enhance existing security policies and procedures abide to client’s securityanalysis. Identified security measures within network perimeter, minimizing security breaches and safeguard information from unauthorized.
- Provided lessen security vulnerabilities in applications, services and database access by applying OWASP ESAPI.
- Performed network traces and query/mine logging infrastructure to troubleshoot performance issues, security incidents.
- UsedMVC 5.0, Web API, WCF, REST, VS 2013, ASP.Net, .net 4.5, C#, LINQ, SOLID principles, Prism, Entity framework 6.0.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Worked in Devart to create object and mapping with the database. Used Automaper, Bundling and Minification effectively.
- Created UI using infragistics controls and created helper class for validations over model class.
- Using LINQ to query the database. Worked in Prism and Unity Container helper throughout the modules.
- Used Queryover, hql, criterian effectively in nhibernate unit test and service layers.
- Create common layout for all the forms so there will be no adjustments on UI look and feel for each views.
- Created wcf to update cloud databaseswhich will be transferred to client site for records maintenance.
- Effectively used data presenter, cellvaluepresenter and Datapresenter events in Xaml datagrid.
- Using IOC, DIP, xquery, complicated stored procedures, views to construct the business logic.
- Using ORM for saving the business logic into the database. Effectively worked in middle tier to apply business rules.
- Designed/ developed wcf layer. Created xsd to support more than 100 services for business communication.
- Used VS2012, ASP.NET, Winforms, WCF, windowservice, sql2012,xquery, MVC4, ORM, unity framework NHibernate.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Lead / Senior .NET Developer
- Created FAA security application using MVC4, Kendo controls, C#, WCF, Entity framework 5, embedded systems, LINQ.
- Used code first approach for table entities, mapper classes and applied entity mapping through DTOobjects.
- Created razorviews using custom kendo controls esp. inline grid editing, popup kendo grids, and kendo datetime picker.
- Created model binding through jquery and created custom model binding through respective jquery
- Created WCFservice, RESTfulservice and consumed restful web services which update the database in cloud.
- Used LINQ effectively.
- Created common error blocks using enterprise library 5.1, stored procedures.
- Used .NET MVC4, VS2012, C#, Entity framework 5.0, VB.NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, Jscript, XAML, XQuery, TFS, SQL server 2012R2,ADO.NET,IIS, T-SQL,XPATH,windows azure,Enterprise library,Telerik,Kendo UI,AXURE mockup tool, knock out.
Confidential, WhiteBear lake, MN
Senior .NET Silverlight/WPF Developer
- Created MDM application using MVVM framework, C#, and WCF service to provision over 15 ipads through hardware interface service. Created hardware interface service using Entity framework, embedded systems using C# with cambronix motherboard which automated service provisioning for all the ipads using WCF service.
- Designed and developedWCF, restful services. Consume restful web services in KIOS UI and update the cloud database.
- Customize application error blocks using enterprise library 5.1.Worked in LINQtoXML, LINQTOSQLand Lambda.
- Created storedprocedures in sqlserver, performance tuning the functions, procedures, queries for performance.
- Extensively worked in thread, multithreading, workerprocess, background process in wpf.
- Used .NET 4.0, WPF, MVVM, Silverlight5.0, VS 2010, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java Script, XAML, xquery, TFS, SQL server, ADO.NET,IIS,T-SQL, XML,XSLT, SVNGit, XPATH, windows azure, Enterprise library, COM, COM+, ontime, XPATH
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Senior .NET Silverlight/WPF Developer
- Lead role in design and develop Security application using MVC3,HTML5, JSONand Knockout.
- Created and worked with dependency, attached and complex properties and plugged them into different Silverlight and WPF services. Coding presentation layer using WPF and silver light and service layer using WCF technology.
- Integrate LINQqueries, WCF services from Silverlight, implement AJAX script to handle Silverlight events and controls.
- Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls (storyboard, double animation) and color effects. Implemented WPF in creating custom controls, 3D graphics.
- Designed and developed XAML interface using LINQtoXML, LINQ to Lambda from MongoDB online data source.
- Implemented different event handlers in the Silverlight to provide end user customization.
- Used .net 4.0, wpf, silverlight 5,vs2010,c#,VB.NET,ASP.NET, Java script,XAML,Xquery,TFS/GIT,SQL server,Team city