I am in quest for a challenging Senior Enterprise Architect/Lead Architect/IT Director/ Manager/Technical Project Manager position with a company that will promote my al and work experience. I am proficient in meeting deadline and commitments, can contribute to the success of a dynamic team by using my technical and management ability, being self - motivated and meticulous.
- Over 24 years of experience in the Software Development Industry.
- More than 15 years of experience in Experience in IT people management, Leading Development/Technical Manager, Project Managers, Developers, System Architect and application server hosting team, Technical and Solution architects in multiple programs with sub programs/projects.
- Involved in the programs from inception to deployment and stability phases. Seasoned and experienced in all phases of the projects and lead many program initiatives.
- More than 12 years of experience in Enterprise and Solution Architecting, Technical Management, IT leadership, IT Technical Project Management roles.
- Experienced in Containerization Technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Certified PCF Developer.
- Experienced in Anypoint Integration Platform and Certified MuleSoft Developer.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud Security such as defining Amazon Security groups, MFA and Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Experienced in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Architect(SOA Integration Platform) and API lifecycle management.
- Experienced in Software Development methodologies such as SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall.
- Worked and adopted the culture of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Refactoring.
- Experience in managing teams implementing and delivering cloud-based solutions, migrating monolithic application to Microservices.
- Interfaces with customer/business teams and provide right solutions that ensures all their initiatives support business strategies and goals.
- Experience in supervises, guides and provides technical leadership and mentoring the IT Development/Software engineering staff and help the Tech leads/IT managers in the review and evaluate the work of the staff (Project Team), planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the section and in the development of the overall project plans and timetables.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in with Microservices, RESTful API, WebAPI and Cloud-based solutions. Implemented using Java Spring Technology Stack.
- Involved in projects as a solution architect that migrated monolithic Java application to microservices that hosted in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) PaaS containerization technology.
- Have worked in Continue Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery and DevOps, Zero-Downtime and Blue green deployment model.
- Have worked as a Senior Enterprise Architect/ Solution Architect, Technical Solution Manager, Manager Software Development and Director of Development in different verticals (such as Supply chain, Financial/Banking, eCommerce and HealthCare. Involved in setting up of Architectural design standards for the application development process and offshore project management model.
- Involved as a part of Application Design Committee for setting up development standards and application architectural designs for the organization.
- Led major System/data consolidation and integration project with more than 25 sub system under multiple silo divisions.
- Executed projects using Microsoft Solutions Framework Process Model (MSF): Planning (includes Envisioning and Planning phases), Developing (includes Developing and Stabilizing phases), and Deploying (includes the Deploying Phase).
- Expert in Integration and Middleware Solutions such as Enterprise Service Buss (ESB) and Integration Service Bus using WebSphere ESB & Mule ESB, Java Web Service, RESTful and WCF Services.
- Implementation experience in Architectural Framework such as TOGAF.
- Implementation experience in Single Sign On (SSO) and Federated authentication and user credential for Multi-Websites.
- Hands on design and development experience in J2EE/.Net Technologies. EJB, Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA.
- MVVM/MVP/MVC and many other Design Patterns & Practices implemented in VB.Net / C#
- Experience in App Performance Tuning (Experience in most of the performance testing tools)
- Experienced in All phases of Software Development Life Cycles. Both Sequential “Waterfall” and Unified processing (Iterative) lifecycle.
- Experienced in Unified Object Modeling (UML) tools such Rational Rose and Visio 2003/2010.
- Mentored IT managers and Tech lead developers to improve their coding standards.
- Developed adaptable applications/components based on Design Pattern and Practices.
- Developed software solutions to meet client requirements and specifications using distributed and N-Tier technologies such as .Net and Java. Also implemented the projects using COM & DCOM, MTS (COM+) and EJB.
- In depth knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010 , working experience in z/OS DB2, iSeries DB2, Sybase 9.0, Oracle 9.x and MS-Access. Designed many application back-end (database design) based on business specification. Involved in system/database performance tuning.
- Involved in leading team for requirement gathering, business analysis, and process flow design, high-level architectural design and application development.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining master Software Project Schedule, which has multiple delivery/release phases.
- Plan and scheduled projects, which has onsite and offshore team members, managing all System Life Cycle/Phases from its Inception to Implementation. These teams had cross-functional such as Hardware, software, front-end design resources and coordinated work with sales and marketing team.
- Handled specification changes in projects, change control process, issue discovery & resolution in the project management process.
- MuleSoft Anypoint Integration Platform
- J2EE & Mule ESB, EJB, Java/J2EE, Spring, JPA JMS, Hibernate 3.6
- Java Web Service Apache Axis/Apache CXF
- Amazon Web Service (AWS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- C#, VB.Net & ASP.Net - Visual Studio.Net 2005/2008/2010/2012
- ASP.net MVC3, jQuery 1.9 & 2.0, Knockout, ASP.Net Razor Engine, IoC
- MVVM, MVC - Design Patterns & Practices - implementation experience in C#
- Microservices, RESTful API, WCF/Web Service/RIA Services
- BizTalk Server 2009/Mule ESB/ Web sphere ESB
- Unix Shell script
- XAML / WPF and Silver Light 3.0/4.0 with RIA Services
- Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Visual Studio.net 2010/2012
- Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
- Tomcat 4, Apache, WebSphere, WebSphere MQ, RabbitMQ, Mule Enterprise Service, Mule MMC
- XML/JSON, Key Value Pair
- HTML 4.0/ DHTML/XML/Active Server Pages (Classic) and VB Script.
- IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0 & 7.5 (Win Server 2008 R2), Microsoft Transaction Server
- Active Directory Service Interface (ADSI) Objects
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Objects
- Java Server Pages, Servlet and EJB
- Web logic 5.1 clustered / MTS (Application servers)
- BASIC, COBOL, Clipper 5.01, C++ and ‘C’
- PostMan, SOAP UI 4.6
- Spring / Hibernate framework
- DotTrace Performance (JetBrains) / Performance & Memory Profiler (ANTS)
- Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control tools - StructureMap 2.5/2.6
- Prism 4.0 & Unity 2.0 (with Silverlight)
- Object-relational mapping (ORM) tool NHibernate 3.2 and Fluent NHibernate 1.3.0
- J-Units 4.1 / N-Units 2.1 / Rhino Mocks 3.6 / EasyMock (for Mock Unit Test)
- WCF Tracing tool configuration (SvcConfigEditor / SvcTraceViewer)
- Fiddler Http Debugging Proxy 2.3
- Ants Profiler
- Jenkins 1.5 / Maven 2.5.1 / JIRA / Git / Bitbucket
- AutoMapper 2.0
- JCache (EHCache)/ Java Caching System (JCS)/ Jboss Cache
- NServiceBus 2.6 (Request / Response & One Way Messaging)
- Rational rose (UML) Modeling tool
- Rational Clear Quest Source Control system / Visual Source Safe
- Seapine Surround SCM 3.0.1 / Tortoise SVN 1.6.7 (Subversion)
- MS Access, MS Excel, Oracle, PowerPoint & Visio, MS Project
- Waterfall/Sequential, Agile/SCRUM and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Eclipse 3.6, Mule Anypoint Studio 6.4
- Visual Studio.Net (VB.Net & C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000/2005/2008
- Sybase 9.0/Oracle 9.x/PL SQL
- Dev 2000(Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5), Win Fox Pro v2.6 and Fox pro v2.5
- Unix AIX/Linux
- Window XP Professional
- Window 2003/Advanced Server
Confidential, Addison, TX
Principal Enterprise Architect
- Lead Architect for ProDeploy program and involved with multiple implementation teams using both Java and C#/.Net stack applications.
- Lead Containerization Technology Pivotal Cloud Foundry migration strategy and approach, implementation plan, design and development of Microservices that integrates our existing and new web/mobile platforms that enable to move existing/new applications to Amazon Web Service.
- Lead and influenced the IT cultural change to focus on Traceable business transactions, Continuous Delivery, Product centered teams, Multi-Dev Environments, Rapid Application Deployment, Automated deployment (DevOps Culture)
- Lead Architect to review and approve all architectural artifacts, diagrams and recommend and help Program manager to maintain schedule of each quarterly releases for major program initiatives such as ProDeploy, Connected Configuration Service Program and GCS Service layer integration implementation program.
- Lead Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) migration program and involved as an evangelist to help the development team for resolving the technical roadblocks in solution implementations
- Involved in the solution designs and delivery using various data integration solutions in situations requiring real time and batch (synchronous and asynchronous) messaging, Publish/Subscribe models, Microservices/RESTful, Middleware, and other related technologies.
- Involved in five-year roadmap assessments, review existing strategies and redefining strategies to fit the new business needs.
- Responsible for architectural design and development of middleware/client/web based applications.
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
Senior Enterprise Architect
- Lead innovative digital strategies & products, discovering customer journeys, defining new value prepositions and delivering customer centric experiences with data-driven, cognitive/AI/Machine learning based platforms.
- Created a single consolidated customer data repository for the entire 29 divisional systems
- Common data repository Digital Customer Database (CDB) holds Customer’s information and product information from multiple administration systems across multiple lines of business
- Information is extracted from legacy divisional system and updates that into CDB via ETL processing
- Data governance reports and ad-hoc reports are implemented in SSRS, the data is extracted from DB2 using SSIS packages.
- Initiative integrates existing three divisional enterprise buses (ESB) and thirty legacy application system via an integration service bus using Mule ESB integration server
- Integration service bus exposes many endpoints for invoking public facing client applications such as web, mobile, IVR and social media.
- Highly scalable integration service bus takes all complex incoming request and using queue and other asynchronous mechanism the request will be split, transformed and routed to the divisional ESBs to perform the request to log to legacy systems and provide customer information
- New web interface and existing seven web sites are integrated using SSO and interacts with heavy data traffic Java Web Services hosted in JBoss server.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Team Lead - Senior Technical Consultant
- Create Project baseline plan, define of deliverables, execute, control and monitor projects, raise change management request as needed and meet the delivery plan as defined.
- Develop best practices and enforce the best practices to implement in applications.
- Review application code and give recommendations to improve the performance and certify the performance and stability of the application before it goes to production.
- Direct performance testing team for the application performance test, analyze performance test result and identify application bottleneck and give architectural consulting for resolving the performance issues etc.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Technical Consultant
- Create Project plan, define of deliverables
- Execute, control and monitor projects. Raise change management request as needed and meet the delivery plan as defined.
- Responsible for architectural design and development of client/web based application.
- Prepare process/work flow diagrams, which include interaction diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML tools.
- Meeting the project schedules, helping development team for designing and implementing complex business requirements.
- Reviewing components developed in C# and stored procedures written in SQL Server 2005 and recommend best implementation approaches/procedures and optimize the performance etc.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Software Technical Architect
- Redesigned/re-architected the e-commerce system to increase the performance.
- Identify application bottlenecks and database locks; document the issues by reviewing the application code and system architecture.
- Recommend the architectural design change and review with lead developer and management team
- Developed application design standards and future architectural overview to envision the changes required in the current application.
- Established application design committee to review design and coding to meet the re-architectural objectives.
- Developed high-level application architectural design to make hardware changes.
- Prepared process flow diagrams, which includes define domain model, interaction diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML tools.
- Managed critical projects in the field of technical project management that were executed with a mix of onsite and offshore resources.
- Was sent to India and worked with development organization who had taken the outsourcing work from Confidential .
- Established offshore project management model and have streamlined the model.
- Developed middle tier components for SoftwareSystem.com e-commerce application.
- Developed offline credit card processing gateway system for charging credit cards to B to B (business to business) customers.
Confidential, Allen, TX
Level 3 (Senior) Software Developer & Team Lead
- Developing and implementation of business requirements specified in the Use-cases.
- Meeting with business analysts to get clear business requirements.
- Designed a high level application architectural design, process flow (define domain model, interaction diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams) using UML tools
- Responsible for research and development of application prototypes (pilots) and demonstrating these pilots to the end user for final GUI approval.
- Responsible for design user controls, User interface process, business and Data access controllers.
- Involved in design and development of CARES.net application, which helps the customer service representatives (CSR) to convert business and residential phone lines to the Sages system from other phone service providers such as South Western Bell, Ameritech etc.
- Involved in the design and development of the User Security Access Management System.
- Involved in the framework development team. This custom framework was developed by us using the Microsoft Dot net framework.
- Part of the Calling Scope Management Tool design team.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Senior System Analyst
- Developing and maintaining the Financial-reporting tool. This tool is developed in client server technology using Visual Basic/VB.Net and SQL server. This tool prepares the Financial Reporting Package, Budget and Reforecast Worksheet, tracks month end actual, tracks Capital hardware/software procurement and electronic data transfer from an excel sheet to a SQL Server database with the help of a middle layer component.
- Using Visual Basic Script, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point & Oracle 11i
- Extraction of data from SQL Server using DTS Packages and Oracle for Financial Analysis and reporting
- Developing and maintaining multiple international budgets & plans
- Month end actuals tracking & reconciliation for multiple projects
- Financial Analysis & Management and financial reporting & adhoc reporting
- Data requirement gathering, data modeling & extrapolation
- Data capturing, Data mining & Data analyzing
- Involved in development of financial databases/modules/applications
- Developed cost estimates using latest business software applications
- The cost estimates track itemized detailed costs by division and project
- The reporting systems also calculates depreciation, VAT and capitalized interest
- Generation and presentation of reports from the reporting systems to senior management
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Director IT Software Development, Manager
- Designed and developed Virtual Shopping Mall which is fully integrated with all possible transportation carriers like UPS / FedEx and DHL and payment options like cyber cash, versign’s signio and paypal system for online credit card processing. This system can be configured for different types of shopping carts as per the requirement of the client.
- Designed code to content separated architecture using content repositories like XML and RDBMS for translating web site into regionalized languages including double byte characters .
- Designed and implemented an online credit card processing system. This system handles any credit card processing objects, which supports CYBER CASH, VERSIGN and WORLD ECASH.
- Designed and implemented Domain registration, which handles ADSI, integrated DNS entry (dynamic DNS update), posting information to remote server for registering domains and keeping track of domain user information in MS SQL database.
- Implemented web-based e-learning center.
- Designed and executed a web hosting system. This system allots web spaces to registered users, creates member-based e-com center and web builder, a web site administration tool for Customer Support and Technical Support.