- Senior ECM and Imaging Capture Analyst with 12+ years experience.
- Captiva InputAccel (5.3 to 7.5), eInput (2.0 to 2.2), and Dispatcher/Advanced Recognition (6.0, 6.5, 7.1 & 7.5) architecture, development, implementation and administration.
- 3+ years Documentum development and administration experience.
- Database experience: Oracle 11g and MS SQL Server (2008 & 2012)
- Experience with configuring various types of scanners of various size and scanning volumes
- Extensive experience in: architecture of ECM solutions, ECM team leadership, performance analysis, tuning, implementation and release management, and mentoring.
- Presenting and liaising with key project stakeholders and senior client management.
Confidential, Roseland, New Jersey
Sr Software Engineer
- Currently working on completing a project using Captiva Capture 7.5 for a financial company in New Jersey.
- I do production support, work on advanced recognition with free form classification and extraction as well as make updates to both dll scripts and process changes.
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
Captiva Team Lead / Senior Developer
- Upgrade from 5.3 to 7.1: when I first started on the project I was the sole developer/administrator.
- In addition to doing production support and doing regular maintenance releases I single handily re - wrote all the processes from 5.3 to 7.1 using the new Captiva Designer and visual studio 2013.
- In Addition to re writing the process I did the system’s architecture design for the new imaging solution.
- I am also acting as the subject matter expert for all ECM related items on the project.
- I regularly assist the business analyst group with new requirement and changes.
- As our project grew and the volume increased we added extra developers and an administrator.
- We are currently nearing the end of having the FSSA document center support a new project for the state of Indiana
Tools: Used: CaptiIva 5.3 & 7.1, VBA, VBA#.NET, SQL Server, visual studio 2013
Senior ECM Analyst/Developer
- Created a custom Pix tools .Net DLL to create multi-page tiff files that consist of black and white and colored images to be exported to FileNet system.
- Provided and support to end-users and to Confidential staff to perform support and administration on the Captiva system
- Set up and configured scanners
- Responsible for implementing and testing enhancement and change requests to existing Captiva processes on an ongoing basis.
Tools: Used: Captiva 6.0 & 6.5, VBA, C#.NET, SQL Server
Captiva Analyst / Developer / Team Lead
- Developed a custom ScanPlus DLL so the scan operator can set the Kodak scanner imprinter text before pages are scanned.
- Provided guidance and expertise in testing the solution.
- Provided and support to end users and to system administrators o Setup Kodak scanners and large volume OPEX scanner.
Tools: Used: Captiva 6.0, VBA, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server
Captiva Analyst / Developer / Administrator
- Provided an overall architecture for a centrally housed Captiva InputAccel and eInput environment to process scanned documents coming from bank branches all over Canada as well as allow remote indexing and scanning for the bank’s loan administration centers.
- Was the senior Captiva resource and team leader for a team of two Captiva developers that:
- Upgraded existing 5.3 processes to Captiva InputAccel 6.0
- Added remote scanning and indexing features to existing processes.
- Developed a new process to inject images/documents scanned at field offices all across Canada using existing multi functional devices at the bank’s branches. later performed another system’s upgraded to Captiva 6.5 Sp1 o Performed Captiva administration and trained client’s support staff to perform Captiva administration in my absences.
- Currently involved in implementing changes to existing Captiva processes to meet the ongoing business requirement changes and perform day to day support and administration for the test and production Captiva systems. o Configured Kodak and Bowe Bell & Howe scanners and assisted with the configuration of the multi functional devices at the bank branches
Tools: Used: Captiva 6.0 & 6.5, eInput 2.1 & 2.2, C#, SQL Server, Oracle 10G
Captiva InputAccel & Dispatcher Analyst / Developer
- Provided an overall architecture for a centrally housed InputAccel, eInput, and Dispatcher environment to process farmer claim forms sent in paper and electronic format.
- Configured the dispatcher product suite to classify and recognize scanned and/or faxed forms that contained either machine print or hand written text.
- Designed the first set of claim forms, PDF files, using Adobe professional o Performed Captiva administration and trained junior team members to perform Captiva administration.
- Provided to end users, scan and data entry staff.
- Configured Kodak scanners.
Tools: Used: Captiva 6.0, eInput 2.0, Dispatcher 6.0, C#, SQL Server, Oracle, Adobe Professional, Java script
Documentum and Captiva Analyst / Developer
- Upgraded Documentum environment from 6.0 to 6.7 (test and production environment). o Developed Documentum workflows for invoice processing. o Receive tickets logged by Documentum and/or InputAccel operators and provided support and system administration.
- Responsible for implementing and testing enhancement and change requests.
- Migrated existing Documentum customizations from Documentum 6.0 to 6.7.
Developer and Administrator
- The main system’s administrator for the service bureau’s Captiva environment
- 3rd line support for imaging service bureau, responsible for Captiva InputAccel processes.
- Gathered Business Requirements and developed new Captiva processes for new business for the service bureau
- Captiva InputAccel analyst and developer for external clients, government ministries and agencies.