- 8+ years of IT experience with clients across different industries and involved in all phases of SDLC in different projects.
- 1+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with full project development, implementation and deployment.
- Used the Blue Prism Object Recorder to manage and execute Windows controls as a background process.
- Worked on Process Definition Document (PDD) step by step keystroke level.
- Worked on Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Worked on Solution diagrams and Solution description and object model diagrams.
- Deigned developed and tested Bots for tasks using Blue Prism.
- Expert knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Worked on Spying Methods Win - 32, Accessibility and Region.
- Worked on Available Process, Available Resource in Control Room.
- Expertise in developing various applications using Visual Studio.NET technologies like C#.Net 4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF, MVC, SQL Server technologies.
- Extensive experience in writing complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong experience in design and development of relational database concepts with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server & PL/SQL
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools such as MS Excel, MS Visio.
- Experience working on Agile Methodology - Scrum.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2000, 2008, 2012, Database design, T-SQL, stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes, Joins
Visualization: MS Excel, MS Visio.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Creation, development and maintenance of automated MI Reporting of Blue Prism processes in MS Access and Excel , also looking into running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front-end.
- Analyses the feasibility of existing process suitable for automation.
- Implemented new reporting techniques and facilitated the presentations to the clients.
- Experienced in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Worked with mainframe, windows base application and surface automation. End to end process automation using Blue Prism .
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Experience in using Blue Prism ’s Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Exposure to Blue Prism ’s Single Sign-on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Used Blue Prism MAPIEx adds on library for manipulating mail boxes.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Managed a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Experience in managing robot’s workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Participated online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support.
- Design and development of application using Java, J2EE, Struts2, Hibernate & XML
- Used IBM tools like RAD 8.5, Data Studio, Synergy and IBM Rational Change .
- Used WebSphere server to deploy the application locally.
- Used other tools like iNavigator, Ultra Edit, Beyond Compare, Jenkins etc.
- Participated in application build and deployment process into different environments like DEV, SIT and UAT.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration testing.
- Involved in Code reviews to check for efficiency and coding standards
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
- Worked on Logging into websites, searching websites, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Gather requirements from business units and analyze them to determine if they would be good candidates for automation.
- Develop robots using Automation Anywhere.
- Utilize the bot framework and contribute towards enhancing it.
- Code error handlers to catch and log errors.
- Extensively worked with commands like object cloning, web recorder; Terminal Emulator etc
- Setup bots in the Control room.
- Extract data from various data sources like spreadsheet, notepad.
- Replicating the process that a human would do while working with Desktop and Web applications and populate forms and complete processes end to end.
- Consume Web services for interfacing between disparate systems.
- Worked extensively with File and folder objects,
- Automating data transfers, including importing/exporting data between applications or files.
- Automate routine backups and file management tasks.
- Maintained centralized systems for backup, security, and resources.
- Capture and reuse automated processes in a central repository.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment and used Scrum method of project management
Environment: Automation Anywhere, SQL Server, Oracle, Web services,.Net Framework 4.5.2/4.0, C# .Net 4.5, MVC, Visual Studio 2015/2013, ASP.NET 4.0, GIT.
- Generated object relational mapping (ORMs) using XML for Java classes and databases.
- Involved in the complete lifecycle (SDLC) of the project i.e. Design, Development, Implementation, and Unit testing.
- Worked on Implementing the SOA Architecture with Facade Design pattern.
- Designed and developed Master pages and User controls.
- Designed and Developed flexible UI, more User interactive and user-friendly Rich front-end pages, reusable classes, functions using, C# 3.0/3.5, and AJAX for client side validation.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web service hosted in a Windows.
- Created snapshots by using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) for the functional requirement
- Phase and used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used ADO.Net name spaces and classes and created data access component access database and used Crystal Reports.
- Used the Entity Framework when developers issue queries using LINQ.
- Involved to Designed database tables for Technical Specification Document (TSD).
- Performed unit testing and system integration testing and created oracle Forms.
- Involved in fixing the Bugs based on the client requirements and involved in the enhancements in the web forms, class files and stored procedures.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net (C#.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms, WCF, JQuery, LINQ, VSS, TFS, XML Web Services, IIS7.0, SOAP, MVC4.0, Agile, WebSphere, SOAP, ADO.Net
- Developed .Net winforms projects to submit claim batches to QNXT.
- Implemented Facade design pattern to avoid creating individual objects of numerous classes.
- Developed a comments translation program to normalize comments from free text to a tabular format.
- Developed reports using Crystal reports and interfaced them with VB.Net and SQL.
- Provided referential integrity by adding primary key and foreign key constraints in SQL tables as needed.
- In case of any unexpected errors log the error message into event logs.
- Developed a complex T-SQL script to update rules electronically.
- Wrote T-SQL queries for ad-hoc reports.
- Created stored procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views, Indexes.
- Effectively involved and over sighted the various stages of the project development - Business requirements, planning, development, implementation and maintenance using Agile.
- Involved in creating and reviewing the requirement gathering documents and UML Diagrams.
- Created new contracts for the providers.
- Analyzed provider claims & resolved them.
- Proposed inputs to technical lead throughout project development.
Environment: .Net, QNXT, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2000, Windows XP.