- Over 8+ years of strong experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of windows and web applications using .NET Framework and Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using C# and VB.NET.
- Hands on experience with Waterfall, Agile process with SRCUM and Test - driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Experience in design and implementation of the N-tier application using C#.
- Strong experience in using Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), REST services, and Win forms.
- Proficient in designing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Proficient in data migration using Data Transformation Services (DTS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in working with LINQ and Entity Framework .
- Strong experience in creating web applications using AJAX.
- Considerable experience in SOAP, XPATH, XSL and XSLT.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages and complex queries using T-SQL, PL/SQL.
- Strong experience in working with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Applications.
- Good knowledge in creating reports using Crystal and SSRS Reports.
- Proficient in working with various version control tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), Subversion (SVN), and GIT.
- Business domain knowledge in finance, healthcare, and insurance.
- Possess excellent communication, inter-personal, technical writing and coordination
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, WCF, WPF, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, Web Services, LINQ, SOAP, REST, Web API, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3.
Operating Systems: Windows, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003.
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0/7.0/8.0, Microsoft Windows, Visual Studio.Net.
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008 Visual InterDev6.0, MS-FrontPage.
Databases: SQL Server 2015/2014/2012/2008/2005/2000 , My SQL, Microsoft Access.
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, Star TeamVisual Source Safe (VSS), SVN.
Confidential, The Woodlands, TX
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, implementation, and testing.
- Used Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts in project development.
- Effectively involved in agile methodology and SCRUM framework for rapid development.
- Extensively used C#.NET and VB.NET to implement complex business logic as per the business requirements.
- Used WCF, Web Services, APIs, and Angular.JS for designing back end components.
- Used ASP.NET API to design and build RESTful Web services.
- Worked on Model View Controller (MVC) pattern using Angular.JS.
- Developed web application using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, SQL and Bootstrap.
- Produced rich user interface using AJAX, JQuery and HTML with MVC views.
- Used Language - Integrated Query ( LINQ) to implement query expressions to get the data from SQL.
- Used JQuery to create registration page with client-side validations.
- Integrated SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports in applications.
- Performed data transformations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) via the implemented enhancements for better performance.
- Used Crystal Reports application to generate reports from wide range of data.
- Extensively used RAZOR view engine to generate pages/views.
- Implemented AJAX for asynchronous request between client and server.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look of the site.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing.
- Used GIT for version control for merging, branching, pull and push operation.
Confidential, The woodlands, TX
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of the project.
- Implemented classes and modules using Object Oriented Design Patterns.
- Worked with team from the beginning of the SDLC in an agile environment and performed ETL process.
- Worked with business analysts and gathered all necessary requirements by involving in process interviews and identified effective uses of technology to meet their business needs.
- Used WCF and WEB API to develop web services.
- Used XML based web services to implement the business logic.
- Used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used HTML, CSS, ASP.NET , and Dreamweaver to develop the website.
- Experienced in implementing the Angular.JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Worked with AJAX framework to do partial rendering on the pages.
- Developed and maintained Oracle table partitioning and partitioning indexes.
- Developed SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL Server.
- Used SOAP based web services to develop N-tier distributed .NET applications .
- Involved in testing, debugging and code review of the Application.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in gathering requirements specifications from the end clients.
- Used to collect the contract, agreement documents and deal summary to go over the details required for the project.
- Involved in the design, analysis, and development of the project.
- Used Microsoft Visio 2008 to create the mockup pages and show to the end clients for approval.
- Used VB.NET, .NET framework to work on generating the middle tier components.
- Developed several .ASPX pages as per the client’s requirements using C#.
- Developed windows application to download/upload the large excels files.
- Developed WCF Service to get customer details.
- Used ADO.NET to develop and provide the team with the data layer functions and used LINQ to connect to database and fetch data.
- Developed web-based applications using AJAX.
- Designed the layout of the GUI screens using CSS style sheets.
- Used SQL Server 2008 R2 to create tables, procedures, sequences and triggers.
- Involved in creating table structures and database schema using Oracle 10g.
- Effectively developed user controls to provide search functionality on documents.
- Extensively used grid views and validation controls during development.
- Involved in bug fixes and production support.
- Maintained versions using Visual Source Safe.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Designed and developed the software using agile development methodology.
- Actively worked with all the phases of SDLC.
- Involved in design and development of Web Forms using C#, ASP.NET, .NET framework, JQuery, and XML.
- Involved in development of ASP pages using C#, ASP.NET, Web Form Controls, AJAX, JQuery, and MVC.
- Designed WPF screens and implemented using MVC design patterns.
- Actively involved in testing the Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Programming for developing the application.
- Developed N-tier web applications in .NET environment using C#, ASP.NET, Console Applications, Web Services, Silverlight, Web Forms, WinForms, MySQL and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity to SQL Server 2008/2005 database.
- Extensively used WCF for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Used ASP.NET with server controls, HTML controls and user controls for developing Web Forms for UI.
- Involved in database design. Created stored procedures, packages, database views and worked with T-SQL queries for the underlying SQL Server Database.
- Involved in loading data in dimension tables in SQL Server using SSIS Packages.
- Involved in creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Performed Unit Testing to identify and resolve functional issues.
- Involved in bug fixing during the build and deployment process.
- Version Control maintained through Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Environment: Visual Studio, .NET Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Services, AJAX, JQuery, XML, LINQ, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008, SOAP UI, SSIS, SSRS, Team Foundation Server (TFS).