- I am an Enterprise Solutions Developer and a senior - level Web specialist with over 13 years of solid Application and web development and have many skills in to distributed solutions.
- I continually strive to develop applications and processes at the user level thus enabling an easy transition from a development phase to production.
- I can and will efficiently use time and resources with respect to planning and accountability of project goals and objectives.
- As Microsoft keeps new development technologies current, I keep working exclusively to familiarize myself with them and to use them in my work environment.
- I have since re-worked many of my old codebases to current technologies using WCF, REST API & the latest .NET Frameworks - 3.5 - 4.5.
- .NET (up thru 4.5)
- COM and COM+
- SQL Server Development (2000, 2005, 2008)
- Oracle 9i/10g
- SSRS, SSIS
- Web, Winform
- Web Security
- N-Tier Enterprise Solutions
- Web API
- SharePoint Architecture
- SharePoint Development
- Web Services
- WPF, WCF, REST
- MVC 1.0 w/ ASP.NET
- Windows Workflow
- Design Patterns
- UI, UX
- Windows Operating Systems
- Nunit / NMoq
- Visio 2010, 2013
- MS Project
- MS Office (thru 2010)
- MS Office SharePoint Designer
- Google Maps API
- Tibco Spotfire
- MS Enterprise Library
- NHibernate, ORM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Tortoise SVN
- Visual Studio (2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012,2015)
- Cloud Management and Development (Azure, AWS)
- C# VB.NET
- Angular 2.0/4.0
- Node JS
- Underscore JS
- Knock out JS
- HTML 5.0
- XML, XPath, XQuery
- T-SQL/PL SQL
- XSL and XSLT
- ASP Classic
- ASP.NET (1 thru 4.0)
- Model Driven Development
- LINQ to SQL
- MVC Razor (thru v5)
- Microsoft Entity Framework (Code First)
- Mongo DB
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved all phase software development life cycle: requirement gathering, analysis, design and develop, demo, testing, deploy the multilayer application using Microsoft technology stack VS 2012/2015, .Net 4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net Entity Framework, WCF Restful Service, SQL Server 2012, Team Foundation 2012 and keep upgrading the platform based on client demands.
- Used appropriate design patterns based on the requirement to build the application without causing the existing platform functionality.
- Used Microsoft Dynamics and Tibco spitfire analytic tools to generate client report and analysis company revenue information.
- Took responsibility on converting our SAAS based application into open source platform. Part of technology innovation team and create POCs on evolving technologies using Java, Spring Hibernate, angular 2.0/4.0, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Underscore JS, NodeJS and Mongo DB to demonstrate to product and sales management team to extend the business, and help in generate revenues.
- Perform and tuning SQL queries, procedure using SQL server 2012.
- Used SSIS to perform ETL operation to manipulate client Data.
- Architect the new platform without affecting existing platform features and functionality.
- Integrating reward REST service based on client api keys Implementing security for client to accessing resource and APIs.
- Creating WCF service.
- Creating architectural documentation and diagrams for developer to understand the module and functionality of the system using use case model, deployment, Class, State, Component & Sequence diagram.
- Responsible to guide the team on developing high standard reward application with latest technologies, meets client deliverable on time, testing, peer reviews and deploy the application in cloud infrastructure.
- Participated on client stakeholders and product management review meetings.
- Interact with offshore team to manage the task to meet the release schedule.
- Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures and methodology.
- Active Code review participation.
- Creating the optimum technical solution to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Rewrite entire budget tool application with latest Microsoft platform using VS 2012 .Net 3.5/4.0, C#, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Ensuring software requirement and system architectures are in synchronization.
- Mock data using NMoq to perform unit test for n tier application
- Used WCF to create service for client to access the resource and to make platform independent.
- Ensuring a quality system design which provides good system performance, an effective human-machine interface, optimal operational cost, and flexibility for future change.
- Provides technical assistance to maximize the productivity of the project team by installing an effective development environment, establishing programming, design, and other technical standards, team members, and providing advisory and trouble-shooting support.
- Providing a focal point for all technical issues and initiatives on the project
- Make sure that all components of the technical architecture are properly implemented.
- Resolving client priority tickets.
Senior Technical Developer
- Redesign the SOAP based web service to REST service. Implement Authorization and Authentication modules.
- Take the ownership on resolving Load Balancing, Session sharing issue.
- Create custom controls and used AJAX tool kit controls when it necessary to update the content.
- Performed unit testing, peer reviews.
- Perform and find tune queries using SQL Server 2008.
- Generate Report using SSRS.
- Lead the team to achieve project deadlines.
- Remove the technical impediments.
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Apply design pattern based on the business requirements.
- Use project’s best practices and coding standards.
- Develop POC by introducing new technology to fulfill the project requirement.
- Deploying and managing applications using Microsoft windows azure
ConfidentialSenior Technical Developer
- Participated in system design, architecture, preparing project specifications and project and task estimation.
- Brainstorm and research feasibility and viability of design/implementation options for new solutions, and build proof-of-concepts.
- Responsible for extending and maintaining existing code base with focus on quality, re-usability, maintainability and consistency.
- Independently troubleshoot difficult and complex issues on production and other environments.
- Create technical design documents and present the architectural details to a larger audience.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions.
- Virtualized the application and hosting in IIS.
- To ensure the features developed by my team are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time and no less,
- Designed databases tables, wrote Queries, Functions, Views, Stored Procedures in SQL 2008 R2.
- Train 3E framework and develop the application.
- Develop the application that supports cross language based on the country selection. Integrate best qualitative practices in design and development aspects of programs.
- Involved in code review and provide feedback. Resolving priority one ticket.
ConfidentialSenior Technical Developer
- Worked with the business analyst and graphic designer in coming up with the application’s overall look and functionality.
- Worked on the presentation layer, business layer and database end of the web application.
- Collaborated with the team on designing and creating the business classes.
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Evaluate complex data models.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities. Responsible to deploy the application in the Development, QA, Model and Production env.
ConfidentialSenior Technical Developer
- Analyze and evaluate user needs and develop software solutions.
- Part of framework development team.
- Develop and implement application-to-application data feeds.
- Worked on maintaining the existing code modules that are not currently being ported as well as supporting the new .NET modules.
- Design high level and low-level document prior to the development. Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures and methodology.
- Developed themes, skins and CSS for maintaining styles throughout the application.
- Writing unit test case. Configured scale out session server to resolve Load balancing issues.
- Deploy the application into Dev, QA, Model and Production env