- Over 6+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web and Client/Server Application development using Microsoft .NET Framework, Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET.
- Have very good experience in Domain knowledge of Financial, Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, E - commerce, B2B and B2C applications
- Well versed in designing, coding, implementation of Internet/Intranet Applications (Web forms) and Web Services using ASP.NET, MVC 5, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experienced in designing custom controls, user controls and used different Site Navigation controls such as Menu control, tree view control and sitemap path control.
- Worked on different architectures like MVC4/MVC5, SOA, Multi-Tier architectures.
- Experience in designing Master Pages while creating the web application and used Cascading Style sheets for a unified look of the application.
- Have excellent debugging skills. Able to debug complex technical issues including multiple system components.
- Hands on experience in designing applications using C# advanced concepts like delegates, exception handling, generics, events, lambda expressions, LINQ.
- Have Knowledge in XML related technologies like XML/XSL, XSLT,XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, Web-Services, and VBScript
- Extensive experience in relational database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Functions using T-SQL in Microsoft SQL Server 2017/2015/2012/2010/2008 and Oracle 11g/10g/9i
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL) and Entity Framework, Ado.net to retrieve data from different data sources
- Experience working in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to extract, transform and load data from different databases.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Excellent understanding of Web Services and related concepts with real time work experience of creating web services and integration of web services within an application
- Extensively worked on Web API, WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Expertise in designing and configuring security for .NET framework applications and implementing Code Access Security, Authentication, Authorization, Membership, Role and Profile providers.
- Provide consulting and cloud architecture for premier customers and internal projects running on MicroSoft Azure platform for high-availability of services, low operational costs.
- Worked extensively with Sitecore 6.6 Content Management System CMS
- Strong understanding of Mobile Application Security issues and methods of resolution.
- Experience in Integration testing, writing Test cases, Test plans, generating Test scripts, Bug analysis and fixes.
- Experience in using version controlling using TFS, GIT and SVN.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work individually or part of a team and good learner to adapt new technologies that improve the business.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, PL/SQL,Perl
.Net Technologies: ADO.Net, ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5,4.0, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , WCF Web Services, WPF, Silverlight
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , LINQ, MS Access 97/2000, TSQL, PL/SQL
Other tools: Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010 , Microsoft Visio, Dreamweaver
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0,Apache
Versioning Tools: Visual SourceSafe(VSS), Subversion(SVN) and Team Foundation Server(TFS)
Operating Systems: Windows Win7/Vista/XP/NT/Server 2000/2003/2008 , Unix
Sr Software System Analyst
- Involved in interacting with business analysts, other developers and management to develop the application.
- Involved in full lifecycle of the project from design, development & Testing.
- Extensively Worked on Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Followed and developed the N-Tier architecture for the business, presentation and data access layers.
- Developed web-based applications using ASP.NETMVC
- Extensively worked on ADO.NETEntity Framework for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Used C#.NET to develop code behind logic, business layers and data layers.
- Developed and consumed WCFService to access data layer components.
- Used WCF for designing and deploying distributed applications under (SOA) implementation.
- Designed database and system flow, programmed in ASP.NET.
- Business Logic has been implemented using the concepts of secure coding features and Object Oriented programming (OOP) with Code behind language C#.NET.
- Implemented AJAX controls in multiple web pages for partial page update.
- Used AJAX framework do asynchronous calls to the server and improve the performance
- Provided all windows based features in Web using AJAX.
- Experience in using SSIS to validate, Extract, Transform and load data from various sources to SQL Server and Scheduled Jobs for executing through SSIS Packages.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJs.
- Used Angular MVC and two-way data binding.
- Worked on few proofs of concepts related to Sitefinity CMS
- Used JQuery to make it easier to navigate a document, select DOM elements, create animations, handle events, and develop Ajax applications.
- Used .Net Security features such as Authentication and Authorization.
- Developed the New Assemblies by using the C#.NETto implement the Business logic.
- Wrote SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes using SQL Server 2008.
- Performed several testing to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
- Extensively Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for the maintenance and status of the developers for development of application.
Confidential, South Kansas City, MO
- Designed and developed the Windows application for EHR which consisted of a Win Forms GUI with business objects for code reusability.
- Developed the classes using C#, which in corporate N-tier architecture and Oracle database connectivity.
- Responsible for coding and reviewing highly scalable and good performance code for new windows based C# applications (Win forms)
- Involved in Black Box Testing.
- Developed complex web applications in Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0 framework utilizing improved AJAX controls and LINQ.
- Designed and Developed an Interactive Graphical User Interface for various modules using Win Forms, Windows service, desktop applications inheritable Win Forms and User Controls.
- Implemented AGILE Methodology in the entire project
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for user interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Worked on creating and consuming RESTFUL Web Services.
- Designed and developed Unit Test Cases.
- Works in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to fellow team members.
- Developed the classes using C#, which in corporate N-tier architecture and Oracle database connectivity.
- Written stored procedures and table views
Confidential - TOpeka, KS
Sr .dot net developer
- Involved in all phases of SDLC which Involves Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, implementation and support of software applications based on N-tier architecture.
- Organizing the project support central and managing the project related documents and links to be accessible quickly and efficiently.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, and React/Angular JS2.0, Node JS, Bootstrap CPP Visual Studio2013 and Entity framework.
- Design and building of RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Modified Hierarchical Viewer Transformation to enable the website to dynamically change
layout by selecting a theme in kentico.
- Monitoring task assignments for the technical team to ensure that they are delivered on schedule.
- Created and deployed Web Services using RESTFULL, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Experience in developing Web Forms using VB.Net
- Used /React/AngularJS HTTP (post and get) to retrieve data through Web API from entity frame work.
- Created and utilized Web API methods for database operations (CURD) through Entity Framework.
- Used AngularJS2.0 as the development framework to build a single- page application.
- Designed/Implemented SEO requirements brought up by digital marketing team.
- Used LINQ to entities to query the database objects and manipulate data.
- Worked on HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in BackboneJs, NodeJs, AngularJS 2.0 and Responsive design.
- Developed the application following TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Used ADO.NET and its components DataReader, Dataset, Connection and Data Adapter as middleware component to access the SQL database.
- Used Generics, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods, Linq to Entity, Linq to Objects.
- Migrated the existing tool 'Legacy Applications' with enhanced features for Business Analysts and Product team (Billing) reports from ASP.Net to ASP.Net MVC.
- Using VB to create custom objects to handle functions difficult to implement with PowerShell.
- Worked on front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS2.0 controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Worked on enterprise application to handle event reservations services using VB.Net Win Forms.
- Developing and implementing authentications systems like LDAP, AD etc.
- Writing Oracle Stored Procedures, SQL scripts and calling them by using Perl shell and Korn shell scripts.
- Developed Complex Store Procedures in T-SQL for SSRS and Web Application.
- Installing and supporting IIS for use with Web applications.
- Handle the tasks of gathering technical and functional specifications of the application to provide effective support in testing procedures.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Implemented MVVM, consumed WCF services for presentation layer using VB.Net Visual Studio2013
- Experience in deployment using IIS Application Servers.
- Involved in development of application on azure server by creating packages through Visual Studio, Power shell and Azure Portal.
- Azure PaaS Solutions like Azure Web Apps, Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure and AzureStorage.
- Experience in migrating on premise to Windows Azure in DR on cloud using Azure Recovery Vault and Azure backups.
- Researched and created preliminary PowerShell code for moving Azure Classic workloads to Azure Resource Manager version.
- Experience in working with N-Unit Framework for unit testing of the fixes and enhancements.
- Worked closely with the Project Managers/Other Stake holders at various stages to keep up the user-friendly application and fulfilling 100% of the customer requirements.
- Diligently reported day to day status in line with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, SOA, ASP.NET, and C#.NET with the application logic in C #per the user requirements.
Confidential - Madison, wi
Sr .NET developer
- Involved in front end Application development using in ASP.NET, AJAX using C#, and back end in SQL Server 2008.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Created Rest full API's using MVC4 Web API's.
- Involved in production support and fixing production issues.
- Designed and developed static and dynamic pages validating client side and Server-side scripts.
- Developed a windows application using C#.NET and web services for secured and machine specific log on to web based systems Involved in front-end development using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net, and CSS.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET, C#.NET, AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Planning to rewrite windows application into web application wherein involved in creating POC in technologies like HTML5 or ASP.net 4.0 with MVC.
- Created Dropdown and Drill through reports using SSRS.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
- Written stored procedures in SQL server.
- Developing WCF services and consuming them in WPF and class library applications.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET, and C#.NET and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Experience with Entity Framework approaches such as code-first and database-first.
- Developing Web forms and windows forms for concerned applications.
- Involved in Design, test, implement, and maintain Crystal Reports
- Exported migrating data by creating PowerShell scripts.
- Used PowerShell and T-SQL combining data from multiple sources.
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in Agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework using Angular.js, HTML 5.0 and CSS3
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application develop/ment using the ASP.NET, MVC framework.
- Used VB.NET/C# language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities and to develop OOPS classes.
- Consumed some external Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to write logs to the database.
- Used the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#.NET) for database access.