- Having Over 7 years of IT experience in handling all phases of SDLC following Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of the Business Processes, Project Implementation Strategies, Software Methodologies, Project Life Cycle Management and Quality Standards.
- Experience in working with different domains like Insurance, Banking and Health care industry.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies in .Net Framework such as C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET CORE.Net, ASP.NET CORE.Net MVC Framework, XML, XAML, AJAX, SQL Server, ADO.NET, LINQ.
- Developed applications following SOA architecture and OOPS, OOAD Principles.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance
- Worked with IIS and .NET Assemblies during application deployment.
- Excellent knowledge in developing and consuming XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI) and WCF Services.
- Experience in using AJAX framework) in creating efficient and interactive Web applications.
- Developed applications in various versions of .NET Framework using Visual Studio.NET IDE, SQL Server, SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio).
- Developed applications leveraging ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework.
- Experience in database programming (complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views, Tables) in SQL Server 2016.
- Real time expert in working with integration and reporting services as SSIS, SSRS.
- Hands on experience with code - driven unit QA testing frameworks like Smoke QA testing, MS-Unit, N-Unit.
- Having Extensive knowledge on Angular JS & Angular 2/4.
- Having knowledge in designing and developing WinForms and WebForms.
- Experienced at using VSS, TFS and Tortoise SVN for integration, code security, version and source control.
- Hands on experience in azure Microsoft.
- Experienced with creating reference framework, reusable libraries and setting up standard policies of N-tier enterprise application development environment.
- Having knowledge in Devops with CI/CD build & deployment patterns.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Controls, and Forms Validation Controls using ASP.NET/C#.NET.
- Experience in developing N-Tier applications and applications using SOA.
- Possess good work ethics and high level of integrity, good communication and interpersonal skills.
MS.Net: ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, VB.Net, AJAX, Web Services, Visual Studio, .Net Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0/1/1 , ASP.NET CORE.Net, WCF, Web API, WinForms & WebForms.
Scripting Language: Java Script, JQuery, JSON, Html, HTML5, XML, CSS, XSLT, Node JS, Angular JS, Angular 2/4.
Database: MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005/2016 , MS Access, Oracle,SSMS
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0, WCF, WPF
Reporting Tool: SSIS, SSRS, Excel, PDF, MS Word, Crystal Reports
OS/Platforms: Windows 10/7/Vista/XP, Linux, Unix, Windows Server 2012/2008
Source Control: TFS, Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SVN.
Management: Agile, Water Fall
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Participated in Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Retrospective meetings on day-to-day basis.
- Involved in different phases of project like requirements gathering phase to documentation.
- Developed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration and multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services using ASP.NET CORE.Net Web API.
- Extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET CORE.NET page.
- Analyzed user requirements and functional design, and preparing technical specifications, unit QA test plans and QA test cases.
- Hands on Microsoft Azure Application and Web Development utilizing Azure SQL.
- Involved in Design, Development and QA testing of web pages following ASP.NET MVC architecture using .NET Framework.
- Developed responsive User Interfaces and Master Pages using MVC 5.0, Angular 4, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Bootstrap.
- Write code to create C# .Net application functionality and also we write code to create SSRS reports.
- Azure Data Warehouse agile development with TFS, Azure Data Factory, Polybase, Blob Storage, Azure Mobile Services and Azure SQL DB.
- Used Angular JS for binding the data into the application.
- Created WEB API to communicate between frontend component and data access layer
- Used Tortoise SVN for source control, reporting, data collection and project tracking purposes.
- Creating applications using C#.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views and Created Tables in SQL Server 2014 to access and store the data in related data databases.
- Perform Data analysis and Data validation by writing SQL queries using SQL Server.
- Performed operation in SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) for writing Queries, Tables, Views and Stored Procedures for DEV and QA test Databases.
- Used IIS (Internet Information Services) Manager for flexible and easy to manage web server.
- Extensively used SSIS to create packages to move data from a single data source to a destination.
- Used SSIS packages for creating .dtsx packages for Exporting and Importing of the data.
- Created reports in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Involved in Implementation of Exception handling on User Interface layer.
- Used JIRA to create, implement and customize instances for Project Tracking, QA test Management, Support Tickets and Agile tracking.
- Performed Unit QA testing using ‘MS-Unit QA testing framework’ on data access and business access layers.
- Involved in QA testing with business users to perform smoke QA test.
- Involving into Coding, Bug Fixing and Code Reviewing.
- Used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Working closely with Business Analyst’s, SQL Admins, CSA’s, Directors and Client Managers.
.NET Developer/Production Support Engineer
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in Design, Development, QA testing and documentation of web application including enhancements of existing systems on .NET platform.
- Performed Requirements Gathering & Analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing and negotiating customer requirements and prepared the Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for the application using MS Word by coordinating with the business and engineering teams.
- Followed Scrum (an agile approach) methodology standards in developing the application.
- Designed and developed an intranet web application using .NET Framework, OOP(C#) architecture.
- Extensive experience with Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise and MySQL.
- Worked under the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across various portfolios.
- Conducted JAD sessions, created Use Cases, workflows, screen shots and Power Point presentations for the Web Applications.
- Performed Gap analysis by identifying existing technologies, by evaluating the key differences between the As-Is and the To-Be system, identifying the key requirements for system reengineering.
- Develop ORACLE / PL-SQL Patches, writing Scripts and release into Production Server, Extraction and Transformation of data in Staging area.
- Data access Layer is built on Repository pattern and ADO.NET Entity Framework is incorporated in connecting DB to DAL.
- Experience with the features of Angular such as directives, modules and routing.
- Used Angular router to build single page application for navigates through the different status and multiple modals.
- Responsible for tracking of trouble tickets and resolution of escalated incidents.
- MVC framework such as Angular JS as a platform for web applications.
- Used LINQ to SQL to retrieve and manipulate data from a SQL Server database.
- Involved in the Database Design on SQL Server 2008 R2 and responsible for writing Complex Queries, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, and Triggers.
- Used SSRS to generate reports and charts for accurate data comparison in different modules.
- Performed N-Unit QA testing and used TFS for source and version control.
- Involved in gathering business requirements and preparing UML case diagrams.
- Extensively involved in all phases of SDLC following scrum software development methodology.
- A windows application is developed using SOA and 3-Tier architecture.
- GUI of the Agents and Insurance System Modules are developed using WPF, XAML, and C#.
- Data, Item, Control, and Style Templates are widely used to enhance the appearance of win forms.
- Developed User-Controls and Custom Controls to make use of UI components repetitively and to extend the features of existing WPF controls.
- Unique concepts of WPF such as Data Binding, Routed Events and Dependency Properties are made use in developing interactive UI.
- Written the business logic in classes using C#.Net language and used in WebForms.
- Designed and developed several Windows forms using VB.NET.
- Developed reports and status for assigned projects on periodic basis in WinForms.
- Designed and developed applications using VB.NET, ASP.NET with ADO.NET, and SQL.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services to provide communication between UI and data access layer to track quotes from the POINT insurance system of the company.
- Modified web services using C# to interact with other business components and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Implemented application with using of C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, HTML, CSS, AJAX and WinForms.
- Created the data access layer using VB.NET components for SQL database.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, functions and Creating Tables in SQL Server 2008 to access and store the data in customer’s database.
- Developed different format of reports using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in versioning of the application using Visual Source Safe.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET, .NET framework, ASP.NET 3.5, C#.NET, OOP, WPF MVVM, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, XAML, XML, SQL Server, WinForms, Crystal Reports, Visual Source Safe, IIS, and UML.
- Gathered the business requirements and involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project following agile development methodology.
- GUI of the intranet web application is developed using ASP.NET, XML, AJAX, and CSS.
- Used ASP.NET Server and Validation Controls, HTML controls, AJAX controls in designing the web pages of different modules.
- Involved in programming the business logic of Windows forms using C#.NET.
- Used Data bound controls as Grid View, Form View, and Data List to exhibit the records on .aspx pages and to maintain data.
- Designed advanced Excel reporting systems using VB6 and VB.Net.
- Working with data providers and datasets connecting to an Oracle database using VB.Net.
- AJAX Control is used for rich user experience by avoiding unnecessary page post backs to the server.
- ADO.NET Object Model is used to interact with SQL server database using C# concepts.
- Rendered XML document to an HTML using XSL and XSLT Transformations.
- Extensive usage of Delegates and Events to establish communication between the WinForms.
- Developed utility tools useful for all the Development Teams in Windows forms and Windows Console Applications using C#.NET.
- Used .NET Server Controls, HTML and CSS in designing and styling the Customer’s module web forms.
- Coding Helper classes in VB.NET for Various Screens.
- Custom validations are implemented at mid-tier level to perform server-side validations.
- Performed application-level Tracing, Debugging and state maintenance through the web.Config file under the root directory of the application.
- Developed web based UI in VB.NET using different controls like HTML Controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset, and Data Adapter for data communication between the web application and databases.