- 5+ years of extensive experience in web development, application development with Microsoft .Net Technologies which includes ASP.Net, ADO.Net, VB.Net, XML, XHTML, Web Services, MVC.
- Experienced in MVC client side Js framework like Angular and Backbone.
- Good knowledge of Dot Net MVC with Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing presentation layer using Web Forms and Windows Forms.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) Designing, Developing, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Used Test Driven Development ( TDD ), Agile/SCRUM in a fast changing environment.
- Experienced in the implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Web Applications, Windows Applications using .NetFramework Class libraries and Web Services.
- Experienced of front end design with HTML5 And LESS CSS
- Proficient in Master Pages, Themes and Cascading Style Sheets.
- Experience with ASP.Net and its components: AJAX, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL and Typed Datasets.
- Experienced in Unit testing of the application and fixing the defects raised.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects: Data Access, Exception Handling, Reflection, Serialization and User Interface Process.
- Familiar with C# 4.0 features such as Dynamic Binding, Anonymous types, Query expressions, Named and optional arguments and collection initializes.
- Good knowledge and experience in Database Modeling Concepts, Query Building, Tuning, Query Optimization and Running Database.
- Experienced in handling exceptions using windows logging, text logging and database logging.
- Experience in database programming involving Stored Procedures, functions with SQL Server 2005/2008 R2.
- Used versioning tools Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version controlling of the Application.
- Hands - on experience with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Experienced in UML for Analysis & Design with OOP and OOAD methodologies.
- Modified SharePoint portal & site collection including: managing libraries, lists, forms, SQL, images and pages.
- Created workflows with SharePoint tools (admin & power user).
- Good team spirit and organized working habits with willingness to learn new concepts.
- Excellent Communications skills, good team player and have good Analytical capabilities. Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in team.
Languages: C#, Visual Basic, C, C++, SQL
Server Scripting: ASP.Net 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, BOOTSTRAP, XHTML, DHTML, WebForms, XML with DTD, Schemas, DOM .
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008 R2/2012, MS Access.
Reporting and Testing: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSIS), Crystal Reports
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015/2017
Versioning: Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe
Web Servers: IIS Server
Methodology Project Tracking: UML, Agile, Object-Oriented Analysis/Design TFS, Jira, Git and SVN.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Worked closely with the Business Analysts to understand the scope of the business requirements.
- Participation in development life cycle events like requirements gathering, creating SRS, development, unit testing, integration testing and support.
- Designing and developing custom solutions and enhancements using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed and consumed RESTful Web Services using Microsoft WEB API with proper implementation of Web API Security model.
- Implemented user authentications , authorizations and role based security.
- Created Premier Source application using MVC framework, infragistics controls, C#, and WCF service to support premier source clients.
- Created hardware interface service using Entity framework, LINQ using C#.
- Used code first approach for table entities, mapper classes for entity mapping.
- Creating SQL Server objects like Table, View, Stored Procedures and ad-hoc queries. Applying different constraints as per the requirement.
- Providing primary production support functions including bug fixes, unit testing and integration testing.
- Working closely with the offshore teams for coordinating development efforts.
- Applied ASP.Net best practices throughout the application development process.
- Using Component One controls for showing Data on Screen.
- Unit testing and resolve any issues that the QA team identifies.
- Some Times worked on code reviews offshore developer on TFS.
- Agile/SCRUM methodology used to develop the project.
- Created stored procedures in SqlServer, performance tuning the functions, procedures, queries for improved performance.
- Worked in LINQ to SQL, Lambda expressions, thread, multithreading, worker process.
- Worked on automated service which do provisioning for all the iPad using WCF service.
- Created tasks in Jira and updated the user stories with respect to each modules.
Environment: ASP.Net 4.5, MVC4,Visual Studio 2013, ADO.Net, LINQ, HTML, One Components Controls, WCF, Microsoft WEB API,Angular(1) , XML, SOAP, Web Services, Java Script, JQuery,XPATH,JSON, IIS, SQL Server 2012/2014, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), SSRS Crystal Reports, Jira, Infragistics Controls .
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, and design and developing using ASP.Net front end technology.
- Involved in the iterative process of development in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Created Master Pages and styles to maintain uniformity throughout the website.
- Used jQuery for rich looking of Web application and also used AJAX components in the user interface development.
- Used N-tier architecture to development of the code.
- Client and server side validations are done using Java Script and ASP.Net validation controls.
- Used LINQ to SQL which supports binding to common controls, such as grid control.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and master pages in the web forms design.
- Implemented security, where a single user can have different access levels.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Designed database in SQL Server and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Used TFS for version controlling of the application.