Proficient in: ASP.Net, C#, HTML, Java, Jscript, MS T - SQL, XSL, XSD, the .net frameworks.
Familiar with: C++, DB2, Oracle PL-SQL
Proficient in: Access, BO Crystal Reports XI, fxCop, IIS 6.0, MS Project, MS Office 2003, MS SQL Server 2000 /2005 (Enterprise Manager / Query Analyzer), NUNIT (unit testing framework), Visio, Visual Source Safe, IP Works, XML Spy, Dot Net Nuke
Familiar with: BizTalk, FIT (Framework for Integrated Test), MS OLAP, MS SQL Server 2005/08, Share Point, Visual Studio .Net 2005/08
Platforms and Environments: Client Server, Web (Internet, Intranet, and web services), Windows 2000 /2003 Server/XP Professional, UNIX, LINUX
Other Competencies: Implementation Management, IIS Administration, IT Management, OLAP, Project Management, Remoting, SQL Administration, SOA, Systems Integration, UNIX Shell, Web Services, Windows NT/2000/2003 Administration, XML and XSLT Transforms.
Confidential, Rocky Hill, CT
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Designed and implemented a transformation web service to replace the existing legacy mapping and transformation service. This achieved a significant savings in licensing and support services while adding increased performance and scalability.
- One in a team of three developers building and supporting all of the integrations for the company.
- Developed .net Web services, Applications and Backend Components for the purpose of integrating banks with automated Appraisal, Closing, Flood, and Title Search products.
- Responsible for application design, business analysis, database design, deployment, documentation, mentoring, maintenance, project planning, requirements gathering, testing, training, 24x7 support for multiple locations.
- Provided training and managed off - shore resources.
- Platforms including Windows based Client Server, Internet, IIS, Apache, Fiorano and JMS.
- Development using the following technologies: C#, VB.net, ASP.net, Visual Studio .net 2005, XML, XSLT, Java, Java and VB Script, SQL Server, Oracle, Citrix, Windows XP/2003, My Generation, XSD Object Generation, Test Driven Development.
Confidential, Middletown, CT
Application Analyst Developer III
- .Net Team Lead and mentor.
- Developed .net Web services, Applications and Backend Components used for the purpose of maintaining data, interfacing with, and integration of Loan Origination, Lead Referral, CRM, backend and third party systems (Bloomberg, Closings USA, Fidelity, GMAC Financial Services, LendingTree.com, Power Seller, and SalesForce.com).
- Created, maintained and supported Client Server and Web Based systems for the following functional areas - Automated Underwriting, Credit Approval, Credit Application, Deficiency Tracking and Recovery, Legal Document Tracking, Loan Origination, Loan Servicing, Pre-Approval, Secondary Markets Securitization and Securities Trading.
- Responsible for application design, business analysis, database design, deployment, documentation, mentoring, maintenance, project planning, requirements gathering, testing, training and 24x7 support.
- Platforms included Windows based Client Server, Internet, and Intranet.
- Development using the following technologies: C#, VB.net, ASP.net, Visual Studio .net 2003, XML, XSLT, Crystal Reports, Info Maker, Visual Basic 6.0, Java Script, VBScript, SQL Server, MS Office Automation, DTS, Citrix, Windows XP/2003.
Confidential, Farmington, CT
- Developed a “Crystal” report rendering and viewing service utilizing remote components and services developed using Visual Studio .net 2003. This resulted in a net savings of $55,000 to the client vs. the purchase of Crystal Enterprise.
- Responsible for the development of web based .net n-tier applications, remote components and web services, maintaining existing client server applications and converting them to .net.
- Provided support for the production environments including architecture, security, development standards, and implementation.
- Supported Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) research, asset management, leasing, portfolio management, property valuation, accounting, and asset performance systems.
- Platforms, tools and environments include but not limited to the following: .net, Client Server, Web, ASP.net, Access, C#, VB.net, IBM DB2 RDBMS, Java Script, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Office XP, Office Web Components, Oracle, Visual Basic, VSS, XML and XSLT.
- Development adhering to a formal software development lifecycle.
Confidential, Shelton, CT
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Created programs to integrate the company’s (BDM’s) transactional database sales revenue with the Finance Department’s Great Plains Financials system.
- Converted an existing Access reporting database to a shared, optimized reporting tool utilizing a VB 5.0 front end, MSSQL 7.0 database and Crystal Reports.
- Served as project manager during the implementation of BDM’s POETS (PIC Order Entry and Tracking System) for BDM-UK. Served as a technical consultant for our UK office as part of a joint venture with Reader’s Digest to launch POETS using BDM products in the UK under the Reader’s Digest brand name. The project was completed successfully and ahead of schedule.
- Presented a proposal to take possession of outsourced data processing and data warehousing. The proposal had illustrated a significant reduction of operating costs and better leveraging of these resources through data mining through OLAP tools. The proposal was accepted by the board and savings were realized.
- Responsible for 24 x 7 operations production support for the database applications and processes.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and support of BDM customer service, retention, fulfillment, billing, canceling, crediting, and reporting production applications.
- Platforms, tools, and environments include but not limited to the following: .net beta release, Client Server, Web, ASP/ ASP.net, Access, C#, Java Script, Microsoft SQL Server 7.0\2000, Microsoft Office XP, Oracle, Visual Basic 6.0, VSS, XML and XSLT.
Confidential, Orange, CT
Programmer Analyst / IT Manager
- Responsible for IT budget, negotiating contracts with vendors for software licensing, telecom services and making IT related purchases.
- Worked with various departments to elicit business rules, end user requirements, developed functional specifications, deliverables lists and project plans.
- Designed and implemented a Windows NT Network for 60 concurrent users.
- Acted as project manager during the implementation of the PowerCerv Enterprise Resource Planning system and performed the data migration.
- Installed and configured a Windows NT Network, MS SQL Server 6.5, MS Exchange Server a new SQL based Enterprise system.
- Converted existing legacy system programs to make them Y2K compliant.
- Created various integrated applications with VB 6.0, Access, Crystal Reports, Oracle and MSSQL.
Confidential, Milford, CT
Regional Technical Eng / Field Service Supervisor
- Supervised 10+ Field Service Representatives and serviced accounts for IKON’s north and southwestern Connecticut territories. This included site surveys, installation, support and maintenance.