- IT professional with Around 7+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various Web and Client/Server Applications development in Healthcare/Insurance/E - commerce domains
- Strong skills in using ViewBag, ViewData, TempData, and Action Filters in ASP.NET MVC and Strong experience with Query Strings, Cookies and Session State properties
- Experienced in working with ASP.NET MVC by developing Controllers, Custom Data Validation attributes, Views, Partial Views and ASP.NET Security features using filters such as Authentication and Authorization
- Used GridView, Controls, and Custom Controls with jQuery/JSON to provide flexible, editable and sortable grid view to increase user interaction
- Experience in working with Node.JS & Express.JS, and Mongoose to interact with MongoDB server.
- Experienced with implementing MVC, Dependency Injection and Repository Design Patterns and worked extensively on integrating Entity Framework,LINQ and Lambda expressions with SQL server
- Strong working knowledge on Object Oriented Programming OOPS concepts
- Created Modules,Components,Services,Pipes,CustomDirectives,DependencyInjection,Routing and used RxJs library for observable, map and subscribe to fetch data
- Experience in using RESTful Web services and implementing third party Rest API using Node.js with Express.js and experience in working with NPM, Node Modules including Events, Http and Experience in building web services using ASP.NET WebAPI and performing CRUD operations
- Experienced in using Postman to test the Web API’s and Unit Testing using NUnit, Karma and Jasmine.
- Knowledge in configuring cloud platform such as VM’s, Azure AD, Webapps, Cloud Services. Hands on Experience on Azure Cloud Services for creating Web Applications and Knowledge on Azure CLI
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server using Tables, Triggers, Views, Indexes, Cursors, functions, and Stored Procedures in SQL and maintaining the database
- Worked with source control like TFS, GitHub, Gitlab and followed AGILE and Scrum for application development and used JIRA for bug tracking and project management(AGILE/SCRUM)
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 5, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, LINQ, .NET Framework 4.0, Entity FrameWork
Databases: SQL Server 2008R2/2013/2014, MongoDB
Development Tools: MS Visual 2008/2010/2015/2017 , Unit Testing FrameWork, Visual Code
SourceCode Control: Team Foundation Server(TFS), GitHub, GitLab, JIRA
Confidential - Detroit, MI
FULL Stack .NET Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Requirements gathering and Development of the project and used UML in preparing case diagrams and activity diagrams
- Participated in Designing and Developing new layers and patterns within an existing application to improve flexibility and maintainability
- Worked on implementing ASP.Net Web API with Entity Framework for an existing application that was using ADO.NET to access data
- Used short and concise LINQ queries with Lambda expressions to access data from Entity framework
- Transferred part of the application from a Multipage application to a Single Page Application(SPA) using Angular 5 to improve performance and user experience using routing service to navigate between the views
- Used RXJS Observables to build Asynchronous angular services which allow a continuous channel to parse, modify and maintain data streaming from a service endpoint.
- Implemented CORS for injecting Web API’s in Angular 5 application
- Used Action Filters for implementing user Authentication and Authorization using AuthGuad by implementing Can Activate and Can Deactivate for role based security
- Used Postman to test service endpoints.
- Generated reusable Components, Pipes, Services, Directives in Angular5 and created Angular feature modules to take advantage of lazy loading for better performance.
- Help refactor old legacy code to improve performance and testability on the server side.
- Implemented Unit Testing on Angular components and services using Jasmine and Karma
- Used Microsoft Azureplatform for the building, managing applications and deploying web applications
- Utilized Azure Sql Server for storing the data related to particular module and wrote efficient queries, stored procedures that saved the manual efforts of cleaning the data and efficient data handling and sanitized data.
- Debug application, correct bugs and refactor code to improve maintainability and readability.
- Worked in an agile environment and used tools like JIRA to deliver production ready applications.
- Designed and implemented the web application using Single Page Application using Angular5 with MongoDB.
- Implemented backend server using Node.JS & Express.JS, and Mongoose to interact with MongoDB server.
- Created object models, schemas andused mongoose ORM to communicate to the MongoDB
- Designed the layout of UI with Bootstrap3 and CSS3
- Used Maps and Observables with Angular4 to generate asynchronous operations and map the response to the corresponding Model and worked on Rxjs especially observables for asynchronously calling the server and mapping the data to the required format(JSON)
- Used Typescript to write the Angular Components, Modules, Services, and Models
- Used Angular router for seamless Navigation
- Implemented Form Validations using Angular Template-Driven and Reactive Forms
- Used ngModel, ngIf and ngFor, directives and used Dependency Injection for injecting services, @Input, @Output decorators, Emitter Class Binding and Two-way data binding
- Used Bootstrap’s grid system to design a responsive User Interface.
- Developed ASP.NET WEB API 2.0 to allow the Angular application handle with HTTP requests like get, post, put, delete when the user request for displaying or manipulating of the data.
- Utilized Azure Sql Server for storing the data related to particular module and wrote efficient queries ,stored procedures and Triggers
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine to perform Unit Testing
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to increase productivity and Communication
Environment: Visual Studio Code, GIT, Angular4, Node.JS, NPM, Express.JS, Mongoose, MongoDB, HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap3, Typescript, Postman, JIRA
Confidential -Grand Rapids, MI
FULL STACK MVC DEVELOPER
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Designed and implemented the web application using ASP.NET MVC4, Entity Framework, HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap3. Developed the application using Visual Studio 2013 and .NetFramework 4.5
- Designed, created and managed database model in MS SQL server 2012
- Implemented Custom Filters to search data in modules, Action Filters to restrict access to a particular role
- Implemented Custom Validations &Data Annotations on Server-side and used Validation Summary using Html helper and html attributes on Client-side
- Implemented Partial Views for assigned modules
- Worked on RazorView Engine for displaying the C# code and html code.
- Implemented ViewBag, ViewData, Tempdata and SessionData to transfer data between Controllers and Views.
- Developed and consumed RESTful Web Services using ASP.NET WEB API
- Created tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL Server
- Worked on Git Repository as a version control for code
- Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, GIT, ASP.NET MVC4, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap3, SQLserver 2012, ASP.NET WEB API
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Utilized Database-First Approach to design the database in ASP.Net MVC environment
- Designed and Developed UI pages in MVC3 using partial views and Razor Views
- Developed code for operations between the application and the database using LINQ with Lambda Expressions
- Used ActionFilters for implementing user Authentication, Authorization for role-based security
- Used Ajax requests and allowed CORS(enabled CORS) to access data from different domains
- Worked in ADO.NET for back-end connectivity to manipulate and retrieve data from SQL Server database
- Implemented appropriate error handlers for Run Time and Design Time Errors using C#.NET
- Utilized ADO.NET Data Objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to Database
- Used Cookies, Session and Application objects for State Management at client side and server side.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Tables, and Views
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to increase productivity and Communication
- Using TFS 2010(Team Foundation Server) maintained versions of source code
Environment: Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, ADO.NET, Ajax, SQL Server2008, CSS, TFS.