- 12+ years of Professional .Net Development experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based and N - tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, IT is using Methodologies Like Agile (Extreme Programming, Scrum), Waterfall Model and Test-Driven Development TDD.
- Incorporated many rich, user friendly, responsive features in the application using Angular JS, HTML5, jQuery, Telerik Controls, Ajax, CSS3, and Bootstrap in process of Developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Created Single page applications using Angular JS, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap and for enhancing the performance and look and feel of the webpage Extensive Experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework Code first /Database first Approach and performance tuning in Entity framework 6.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and Tracing concepts.
- Highly Knowledgeable in ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.0/4.0/3.0 in implementing Model, View and Controllers with State Management, Security, Action methods Including Creation of Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Filters Routing etc.
- Leveraged the introduction of Web API Controllers (Web API 2) in
- 5/6 to build, maintain Restful API’s and consume the API’s client side using Angular JS data binding .
- Experience in working extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integrating System (SSIS) using SQL 2008/2005.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - Integration Testing, MS Unit Test, NUNIT.
- Experienced in Using Various Version Controlling Team Foundation server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS), GIT.
- Experienced in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Debugging, Performance, and Security and creating Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts and services.
- Extensive Experience in Creation of Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Indexes, Cursors, Performance Tuning, and SQL Profiler. Including writing of complex queries using SQL.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining the Documentation of the Projects related information like Architecture, development Details to SharePoint.
- Worked Extensively with Production Support Team in debugging the issues and Fixing them based on Priority levels.
- Excellent Verbal Communication, Written, Analytical Skills with a customer service-oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Operating Systems: Windows 2010, 2007 R2/2008/2003, XP, Windows 7, Vista.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.Net(4.0/3.5/3.0), VB6, VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ),HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008 , SQL Server Management Studio 2014/2008.
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MSSQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008/2005 , MS Access 2010/2007/2003 , Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2014/2012/2008/2005 ), Crystal Reports (2014/2012/9/8.5/8 )
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server (2015,2013,10,08), GIT
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0, Web API, Web Services, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Other Utilities: NAnt, Gacutil, Ants profiler, FxCop, Resharper0(8.1), Style Cop, Nugget packages. Splunk, Dynatrace, VS performance Analyzer, JIRA.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Worked in Client Location, Confidential is an automobile company deals with different plant area so every plant uses different applications
- Responsible for working on two application on both Build and Run side
- Worked on SharePoint application the front end is Asp.net using .NET Framework
- Responsible for designing SharePoint application where we get feed from different systems it is designed in ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model
- Worked on two different databases MySQL and Sybase
- Worked on SLA’s for production support and delivered work on Time and escalated tickets to other groups when needed
- Used kanban Methodology for enhancements
- Run the ETL jobs and monitored them for feed data
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts, Tables, Functions, Types for database transactions on SQL Server 2014.
- Implemented MVVM pattern for development for the other application
- Used Web API’s and VS studio 2015 for VB.NET application and used Agile Methodology for enhancement
- Scheduled reports for daily Feeds and Compare the data for the consecutive days
- Attended the daily Standup Meeting and client requirement discussion Meetings
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to Oracle.
- Performed Manual Unit testing in every environment before deployment
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, Vb.Net, ASP.Net 4.0, WCF, Web API, jQuery, Angular JS 1.0/2.0, SQL Server, IIS
Confidential, Ipswich, MA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC 5/6 and IIS security model.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce functional behavior to those tags.
- Using tools such SVN, MS SQL, C# for managing and building complex applications.
- Maintenance of existing application both in codes and configuration
- Used the latest WPF/XAML vector-based UI framework for the front end and WCF to implement the various services.
- Implemented MVVM pattern for development.
- Created proof of concept for implementing views in Angular JS rather than using razor for development
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to Oracle.
- Created SQL Stored Procedures, Views for TSQL queries for Reporting Services
- Scheduled Reports on Daily, Weekly, Monthly basis
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL Server 2012.
- Created new user logins for database access along with new user groups for multiple users requesting access to multiple production databases.
- Worked on Active Directory (AD) Domain Consolidation. Service delivery of the Azure Active Directory and the Identity Management team within Microsoft cloud platform (O365 Identity, Azure etc.)
- Created the Web API controllers in ASP .Net MVC to build, maintain Restful API’s, also consumed API’s client side using Angular JS data binding.
- Used custom error handling in web API to pass proper error message rather than generic error message to better understand the error.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server and Oracle database design and development, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- All the Production Support Loan Solutions Technologies. Loan Solutions is a mortgage based software application running on UNIX, Confidential WebSphere and Oracle for the database.
- Successfully dealt with production related issues for this application and submitted the deliverables on time that reduces the business impact.
- Performed complex parameterized SQL queries to multiple tables in SQL server 2008 and implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables in Domain layer.
- Technical authoring, including infrastructure design and architecture (Server, DMZ, Virtualization, Storage, Network, Database, Security and Governance. Azure Storage development and design utilizing Blobs, Pages, Queues, Tables and VM's.
- Established connection from Azure to On-premise datacenter using Azure Express Route for Single and Multi-subscription connectivity.
- Created complex SQL Stored Procedures, Views of TSQL queries for Reporting Services
- Unit tested various components of the program to make sure all the components were behaving properly.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015/2013, C#, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5, WCF, WPF, Web API 1.0/2.0, jQuery, Angular JS 1.0/2.0, Node JS, IIS 6.0, AJAX, ADO.Net Entity Framework 6.0/5.0, LINQ, SQL Server, Windows Server 2012.
- Participated in daily Scrums with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development, specks to be taken care and specks that already completed.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Experience in working with Web API technology to create HTTP services using REST and content negotiation was done using this concept.
- Worked on IOC (Inversion of Control) during isolation of the code while creating Unit tests and used dependency injection pattern which avoids tight coupling with software components.
- Design, develop and build application using React and Redux consuming the payloads received from the ASP.NET Web API Core 2.0.
- Implemented WCF services and better logging, exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Created complicated reports like parameter based reports, sub reports, well formatted reports, matrix reports, chart and tabular using SSRS 2008.
- Developed the independent RESTful WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4.0 and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2012 by creating SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, indexes and views.
- Involved in Unit testing, Functionality testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and involved in bug fixing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, MVC 4, Razor, Angular JS 1.0, jQuery, XAML, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 6.0, LINQ, JSON, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Conges Windows 7.
- Implemented n-tier architecture by separating the User Interface (UI), Business and Data layers.
- Built reusable modules for custom solutions to achieve code refactoring saving development time.
- Extensively used Telerik objects like Rad Date Picker\Panel Bar\Menu\Combo Box\Grid to meet performance issues.
- Design and developed online business application using the Silverlight 3.5.
- Intensively working with Expression Graphic 3.0 for graphic design for Silverlight Developing and Visual Studio 2008 for Silverlight (XAML) programming in C# for dynamically generating components in front Silverlight.
- Master and Content pages to accommodate cross browser s using CSS
- Extensively worked with the jQuery Selectors , Events and Ajax Calls etc, and clientside operations.
- Created and consumed WCF Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications using a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Written T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures , Cursors, triggers to handle the business rules data integrity and for various data transactions and also generating reports.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the data and XML manipulation in Business Layer.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework Database First Approach and worked on CRUD operations, Changes in two directions.
- Team Foundation server is used as source code repository and to maintain the tasks related to the project and setting up automated builds in TFS.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Used various ASP.NET web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Served as a resource to all teams in evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving various project issues.
- Responsible for developing GUI Screens for gathering and storing the information.
- Created User controls, Custom controls, and used in the application.
- Created SQL Server procedures, Triggers, Views and query optimization is done using SQL profiler.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using ado.net to execute queries, and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Worked on Crystal Reports for Reports Module. Maintained Version control using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Worked on waterfall model project management.
- Done Code review, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Unit testing and Integration testing and Production support.