- Around 9 Years of IT experience with exceptional skills in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development and Implementation of Web Applications and Windows Applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF and Web Services.
- Hands on experience in development and implementation of high - end applications with Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 and Visual Studio.
- Expertise in Microsoft .Net technologies C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and WPF.
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use cases by using tools like MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experience in web development using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, XML, XSD, X-Path and XSLT.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Strong working knowledge in development and usage of WCF.
- Experience in using LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework and ADO.NET to develop Data Access Layer.
- Good Understanding of how persisted objects are created, queried, and used with Entity Framework.
- Hands on experience in creating content driven and user-friendly application using WPF and WCF.
- Extensive knowledge of C# object oriented programming language concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experience in design and development of applications using N-Tier Architecture.
- Experience in implementing .NET Security features like Authentication and Authorization using Forms-based and Windows-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Extensive work experience with Data Adapter, Dataset and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Good Experience in database development in creating complex database Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- Good work experience in MS SQL Server 2008R 2/2012/2014/2016. Knowledge in developing stored procedures functions and triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Implement code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experienced in methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Scrum.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, roots cause, and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C, C++, SQL
Web Technologies: .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCFASP.NET MVC, WPF, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, CSS3, XML, and HTML5/XHTML
Database: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2, SSIS
Scripting Languages: Java Script, AJAX
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2017/2015/2012/2010/2008, N-Unit Testing Framework, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Testing Tools
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5/7.0
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7 /8, Linux
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology to develop the application.
- Involved in daily stand ups and scrum retrospectives meetings to identify the issues.
- Used Version One as agile project management software for managing the backlogs, goals and issues.
- Used C# with Visual Studio 2015 for Web based applications.
- Used VB.Net to create a web service that is utilized by the business layer of the application.
- Used the existing WCF services and modified accordingly to process the customer information.
- Version control used is SVN to commit the code changes.
- Working with angular.js for coal train app that provides the information about the coal each train carries.
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) source data into respective target tables to build the required data marts. Utilized SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) to produce a Data Mart for reporting.
- Worked with Foundation framework for the responsive front-end design Implemented the Data Access Layer using ADO.Net and involved in writing and maintaining SQL Queries and the required stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Developed test cases and performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the system.
- Responsible for developing, consuming and implementing distributed Application using Web Services and achieved SOA.
- Designed SSIS package which extracts data from excel, validate the data and load it into the staging table. Data will be loaded into the main table once the business validations/rules are successfully passed.
- Responsible for properly handling the errors (Exception Handling/Error Handling) in the method level using try catch finally block and on Application level in global.asax Application Error event.
- Responsible for logging the errors into files, databases accordingly using Some Logging assemblies and custom coding.
- Responsible for developing reusable Data Access Library using ADO.Net Entity Framework and wrote the Queries using Linq To Entities to Query the Class Objects which were mapped with Data base Tables.
- Responsible for designing and developing the Back End Database using SQL Server 2016 and Creating Tables, Relations, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions.
- Used TFS to get the latest and also to make changes in the existing pages and saving it back in the TFS.
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
Confidential, Ridgeland, MS
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing web application and back end applications.
- Interacted with business analysts, end users and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Designed web application wireframe as per business requirement.
- Designed and developed user interface for web application and intranet application using Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET, MVC, C #.NET, and AJAX, XML and CSS with object oriented programming techniques. Used various features of C#.Net (e.g. reflections, generics, partial classes, LINQ etc.)
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with C# for the code behind modules.
- Worked with WSDL document and SOAP protocol while working with Web service. Developed and maintained portal using ASP.NET and C#.
- Involved in designing new web features using Angular.js.
- Developed ETL packages with different data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files, Excel source files, XML files etc.) and loaded the data into target tables by performing different kinds of transformations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Designed & developed .Net classes, user controls, new application modules, web services for batch jobs.
- Created and consumed WCF services which are based on SOA architecture. Used Basic Http Binding for binding purposes. Worked on WCF security.
- Used LINQ and WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Extensively used Ado.Net objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader, and Data View. Designed pages in SharePoint Designer.
- Extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- Responsible for testing packages using SSIS (ETL) to verify data completeness, data transformation, data quality, integration testing, UAT & regression testing.
- Build technical architecture of application and document design in high level and low level design document.
- Developed application infrastructure component like logging, exception handling, data access, caching and cryptographic application block.
- Involved in developing and organizing Custom Error pages and Exception Handling.
- Developed systems using .NET components and implemented the Data Access layers using ADO.NET. Used ADO.NET objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access of the data from data layer.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, triggers using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server 2014 for fetching data and binding.
- Involved in the design of the database and developed stored procedures, for implementing the business rules.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using WCF, SOA, and ASP.NET with the business logic implemented using C#.
- Involved in SCRUM meetings with other team members to discuss the flow of the project.
- Involved with the CRM team to design Entity relationship between online application and Microsoft Dynamics CRM to integrate application with Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Designed and developed forms using C#. NET using N-tier architecture.
- Design and develop Databases, Tables, Stored procedures, triggers, cursors SQL Server.
- Developed complex stored procedures using temporary tables and loops using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Prepared documents such as test documents, technical specification, and production move documents.
- Developed XML page content file to read the front end text from XML File.
- Integrate Lookup services with the online application like country, county, state etc. which is provided by Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Created SSIS packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Integrate Shopping Cart of Online application with Microsoft Dynamics CRM which provides facility to Add, Edit and Delete item from the cart using Web Services.
- Designed and Developed Payment module which provides facility for Online Payment for users With Credit Card, Debit Card, ACH Payer.
- Integrate Payment module with EPay Web Service to make Payment with Credit Card authorization.
- Extract, Transform and upload data in to SQL Server databases using EDI Source components
- Interface with Application Users and other team members to solve data issues and user requests.
- Create standard scripts for creation of tables and data insert scripts.
- Developed SQL stored procedures, views, and functions and optimized using indexes.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Also involved in support and maintenance of the project.
- Developed and implemented the Web forms GUI design using Asp.net.
- Followed Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Extreme Programming).
- Used controls and other user-friendly mechanisms developed with Web-Custom Controls and User Controls and Bootstrap controls.
- Implemented Security Features using ASP.NET Login Controls, Personalization, Membership, Authentication and Authorization.
- Performed input validations on Web Forms using various .NET Validation Controls.
- Extensively used Master Pages, Web User and Custom Controls in developing the front-end application.
- Designed and developed UI components, implementing event handling using C#, DHTML, AJAX.
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, LINQ to SQL.
- Extensively used XML for data passing between modules and applications.
- Involved in writing SSIS packages for loading data from the client DB to the local DB.
- Created complicated reports like parameter-based reports, sub reports, well formatted reports, matrix reports, chart and tabular using SSRS 2012.
- Implemented Form Based authentication and Role based authorization to authenticate users.
- Worked on Sql queries like stored procedures, Functions, Triggers to get the data from Sql Server and Oracle.
- Implemented of WCF services and better logging and exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Developed unit tests to test Repository, Service, Domain, and UI using UNIT for Test Driven Development.
- Used GitHub for Version control.
- Unit testing, debugging and problem solving.
- Involved in the Analysis, Requirements gathering and Development of the project.
- Created low level technical design document by analyzing BRD created by analyst.
- Created Asp.net MVC razor views, models and actions in controller in UI layer.
- Developed JQuery Ajax driven MVC Partial views to call enterprise web services.
- Provide the navigation between the pages by implementing MVC routing concepts.
- Configure the Entity framework to access the database tables and performing data manipulations.
- Implemented the Business logic in C#.NET, where all the Business Objects are written in developing the whole Application.
- Create AJAX methods to perform asynchronous calls to actions in controller.
- Developed the Web Services and invoked them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Worked with SOAPUI to test the Web Services.
- Worked with Proxy Classes via web methods.
- Worked on XML Serialization to access the properties of an object and modify its values.
- Tested the application as per the test cases and business logic using unit test and fixed the bugs.
- Used Linq to SQL and Linq to Objects, Linq to entities to perform the in memory data operations.
- Have written XML Schemas to model the data contracts, and to validate the input xml received from the external systems.
- Created new SSIS packages for populating data into MS SQL database.
- Designed database Tables, Views and Triggers in SQL Server2008
- Developed stored procedures, views, cursors and triggers using MS SQL.
- Involved in testing the application using N-Unit testing.
- Used TFS for source code repository.