- GIS development, analysis (spatial), map making, geostatistical analysis, geodatabase management and 3D analysis of vector GIS data.
- Proficient in PL/SQL programming - Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, SQL tuning, and creation of Oracle Objects, Tables, Views, Materialized Views, Synonyms, Sequences, Triggers, Database Links, and User Defined Data Types and utilization of Oracle Spatial procedures and functions.
- Database creation, querying, update and management of Geodatabase, Oracle 11G Spatial, SpatiaLite and MySQL.
- Utilization of Linear Reference System (LRS) and LRM and adding LRS to ArcGIS.
- Production Support, troubleshooting, problem resolving the application and resolving bugs in a client server and web environments.
- Planning (Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, and Analysis), Design thru Implementation, Release Management, maintenance, enhancement, and production support.
- Development of add-in tools such as spatial analysis, raster processing and calculation utilizing ArcObjects, interfaces, IRasterLayer, IFeatureLayer, IGeometry, etc.
- Digital image processing, information extraction (including thematic), and level-4 product generation of hyperspectral and multispectral remote sensing imagery.
- Acquisition, processing and extracting topography, tree metrics from mobile and airborne LiDAR data (Microstation Vi8, TopoDOT, and FUSION/LDV).
- Operating and customizing ENVI 4.8, ArcGIS, ERDAS, EXELIS IDL, and FUSION/LDV Remote Sensing and GIS software.
- Streamlining routine geospatial and statistical operations through programming (C, C++, Python, and ArcGIS).
- Modeling forest biophysical and soils biogeochemical parameters using satellite imagery.
- Remote sensing related statistical analysis, literature review, and documentation.
- Familiarity with ArcFM and AM software.
Programming Languages: .NET (VB, C#, ASP), C, C++, Qt 4.5, Python, ArcObjects, and EXELIS IDL.
Statistical Tools: Minitab 16, SAS, JMP 10, and XLSTAT
Libraries: Geospatial data abstraction library (GDAL).
Database: Oracle 11g, Oracle Spatial, PL/SQL, Toad 12.1, Linear Reference System, SpatiaLite, ArcSDE.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Linux.
Version control: Team Foundation Server.
- Establishing end to end ArcGIS infrastructure - setting up ArcGIS for Server, deploying services on it, load balancing services, utilizing ArcGIS for JS in .NET environment for web and mobile platforms.
- Development of live tracking of display of mobile devices on the ArcGIS for JS web and mobile interface along with the signal variables of these mobile devices, etc.
- Development of SQL SERVER procedures and jobs to automate massive volume spatial processing such as point to line, point density on millions of points collected across the United States and world.
- Management of map and futures services for data display and upload on ArcGIS for server, Arc Catalog, Arc Map, and ArcGIS for Server Manager.
- Creation of end to end infrastructure and development for displaying spatial layers such as call drop locations, call failure locations, line density spatial data on the map interface.
- Troubleshooting issues occurred in web services and ArcGIS for Server, identifying and fixing issues with glitches identified.
- Clustering of ArcGIS feature services being served from multiple servers, working with the server team to attain load balancing of the services and utilizing the parent layer in the application for upload and data visualization of services.
- Data creation, processing, validation and automation of tasks such as creation of heat map raster data for a variety of neighborhood techniques and automating it utilizing ESRI’s ArcMap, Catalog applications.
- Creation, publishing of image services utilizing Arc Map, Catalog and ArcGIS for Server applications and visualization of these layers on the ArcGIS for JS interface of our web application that signifies the point clusters and its diversity across the United States for the selected states.
- Automation of publishing of services to over a dozen ArcGIS for Servers through ArcPy scripts.
Confidential, Dover, DE
- Application development of add-in tools in creation of ITopologicalOperator, IRelationalOperator for simplified selection of specific feature layers for spatial analysis applications on features such as hydrology, .NET (C#).
- Development of tools to optimally edit, updating, creating and deleting attribute and table data utilizing ITable, IFeatureClass, SearchCursor, IFeatureCursor, InsertCursor, and .NET (C#).
- Development of PL/SQL procedures to compile road side features of road side control system application. Identifying non-redundant road sign data based on mile point (linear reference system), roadway ID and other ancillary data. Publishing the procedure online with an user interactive interface, for the internal users such as utility coordinators, utility technicians, to upload inventory data over a MS Excel, .CSV format, or manual entry to dynamically created tables and process and download the distilled data utilizing, PL/SQL, Oracle, .NET (ASP and C#) and deployment of the application on the server utilizing IIS and other ancillary tools.
- Utilization of Oracle Spatial functions to convert state of Delaware sidewalk SDO GEOMETRY line string to an LRS geometric segment, splitting them that intersect its intersecting road way and assigning it to the sidewalk features.
- Development of PL/SQL procedures to enhance privileges of selected utility companies, users to a newly developed and embedded state module of the utility permit application and automating primary contact details assignment from existing database.
- Upgrading new builds and database schema on the server for test and production application utilizing IIS and other ancillary tools. Maintaining the applications, acting as a point of contact, among external application user, internal application user, application coordinators, clients, developers and architects.
- Initiating meetings and holding training sessions for user and coordinator education and exchange of viewpoints of the application.
- Development of add in tools to ArcGIS 10.1 software utilizing Arc Object Model Diagrams, ArcObjects, interface based programming, abstract, concrete and general classes.
- Development of add-in to ArcGIS 10.1 the custom bases selection based on query and spatial location through a simplified dialog box utilizing Feature layers, IRasterlayer, ISelectionSet, IFeatureCursor, ICursor, Search Cursor TableLayers, IQueryFilter, ISpatialFilter utilizing .NET (C#).
- Development add-in tool to create polygon (multi-part, and ) layer from user created points and points shape file or geodatabase, in addition to capturing user based events utilizing IGeometry, IPoint, IPointCollection, IGeometryCollection, .NET (C#), etc.
- Training, guiding and educating peers in ArcGIS, ArcObjects, and their geospatial analysis components utilization in .NET (C#) and development and customization of add-in to ArcGIS 10.1. Troubleshooting glitches, bugs and errors from the software developed by peers encountered from miscoding in implementations of ArcObjects interfaces, and classes.
- Development of a GIS workflow in ModelBuilder that create a Kernel-Density map and clips to a specified geometry layer, ring buffers (using geoprocessor object with IGeoprocessor2), spatial joins and KML model outputs and embed the models in Add-in button components utilizing ArcObjects, ArcGIS 10.2 and .NET (C#).
- Deployment, upgraded, settings updating, and software configuration of DelDOT Mobile Workorder System software on Motorola MC65 devices and its communication using windows mobile application.
- Release maintenance of Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS) on IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012.
- Version controlling of .NET application utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013.
Confidential . Tampa, FL
LiDAR Technician with GIS Automation Concentration
- Storage, access and management of cleaned up data in Oracle RDBMS and visualize it using ArcGIS 10.1.
- Customization, application development, extension and testing of ArcGIS functionality utilizing ArcObjects 10.2, .NET (C#), and Oracle RDBMS (and Oracle Spatial) for visualization of LiDAR mobile truck visibility angle windows of cameras from four sides although the data acquisition of road networks of sign extraction.
- Development of number of complex PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for efficient archival and retrieval in situ acquired road signs data (Camden county, NJ) extracted from mobile LiDAR data point clouds and its associated imagery.
- Utilizing PL/SQL features such as stored procedures, functions, packages and database triggers for maintaining complex integrity constraints and implementing the automatic road sign storage, extractions of images that fall in the specific buffer zones.
- Troubleshooting of software, database and other technical issues of the image viewer software in real-time utilization.
- Automation of data extraction utilizing MS Excel, C and VBA.
- Mobile LiDAR acquisition, hardware RIEGL VMX 450, software RiACCURE.
- Preprocessing of trajectory data in POSPac utilizing control and rover GPS data, and CORS station GPS data.
- Preprocessing and rectification through RiPROCESS and RiPRECISION.
- Data visualization, topography extraction, production of map utilizing Arc GIS, Microstation Vi8 and TopoDOT.
Confidential, Tampa and Plant City, FL
GRADUATE and RESEARCH ASISTANT
- Geospatial data acquisition, preprocessing, production, accuracy analysis, quality checks and final output production.
- Database (Oracle RDBMS and Oracle Spatial) development to store and manage field collected urban forestry biophysical properties data and provide access multiple users to use simultaneously from different parts of the state.
- Enhancement of functionality of image processing and GIS software with a suite of hyperspectral tools for high dimension image rectification, noise filtering, and classification at the Geomatics department, University of Florida utilizing .NET (VB AND C#), ArcObjects, ArcGIS, and Map Calculator functionality.
- Modeling soil parameters particulate (and mineral-associated) organic matter, labile carbon (nitrogen), etc., using of coastal wetlands (west coast, FL) from in situ soil data acquisition, hyper and multispectral satellite imagery.
- Statistical analysis on ground-truth (soils) and remote-sensing spectra utilizing Minitab, SAS, and XLStat.
- Automation of image processing and statistical analysis algorithms utilizing C, Python, and ENVI IDL.
- Development of number of complex PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for efficient archival and retrieval of in situ acquired vegetation biophysical properties such as leaf area index (leaf biomass, carbon storage, crown width, diameter at breast height, etc.) and high resolution aerial and space borne hyperspectral and multispectral spectral profiles (and LiDAR metrics) of the plots spatially corresponding to the in situ sample.
- Also PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers on Oracle RDBMS of spectral data extraction, noise elimination, rectification, health evaluation of the in situ leaf area index plots and display their locations and profiles on maps (a customized application developed for LAI mapping purpose).
- Translation of researched and developed image processing algorithms into a suite of tools urban leaf area index and coastal wetland soil properties calculation tools from hyperspectral and multispectral remote sensing images through application development utilizing, ENVI, C# (.net), ArcGIS, and ArcObjects.
- Automation and macro creation of image processing algorithm to preprocess high dimensional hyperspectral remote sensing data utilizing ENVI’s Interactive Data Language (IDL), ESRI’s Model Builder, C and C++.
GIS ANALYST and APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Application development, testing and bug fixing of geospatial based Air Defense Command and Control system and ArcMap extension utilizing ArcObjects 9, C# (.NET). Raster and vector geospatial data, and real time airplane data was archived and retrieved from Oracle RDBMS (and Spatial).
- Application development of remote sensing tools K-means, ISODATA, Min2Mean, Parallelepiped, Mahalanobis, Maximum Likelihood classification, and confusion matrix and Kappa Accuracy. Software utilized: .NET (VB AND C#), Qt 4.5, C and C++.
- Software development of a suite of GIS tools that takes in soil, slope and vegetation maps and generates mobility maps, shortest, safest, and efficient paths utilizing A* (A-Star) algorithm for off-road vehicle maneuverer. A SpatiaLite database was embedded into the suite to hold vehicles and terrain information that is used in mobility maps creation. Other ancillary tools that were part of the suite are line of sight, visibility analysis, etc. Software utilized: .NET (VB AND C#), Qt 4.5, C and C++.
- Utilization of GDAL (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library) for reading, writing, translation, manipulation, transformation, and processing, of the widely used geospatial raster format datasets (e.g. geotiff, envi .dat, erdas .img, jpeg2000, etc.).
- Database (Oracle RDBMS) creation, archival, retrieval, query and management of GIS and remote sensing datasets through the developed application software and PL/SQL.
- Algorithm study and literature review of GIS and remote-sensing tools and production of input geospatial datasets utilizing ERDAS, ArcGIS and ENVI for testing and validating developed software application’s end products.
- Oracle RDBMS PL/SQL scripting to calculate shortest path algorithm on several road network layers (vector and raster) utilizing A* algorithm.
- Software development of XML to Oracle RDBMS and vice versa export/import of NSDI metadata tools through PL/SQL, C# (.NET), and C++.
- Archival, retrieval and analysis of hyper and multi spectral remote sensing raster datasets in Oracle RDBMS utilizing GeoRaster Data Model.
- Interaction with clients on articulating their needs, inputs, comments, and feedback on the software products and tools.
- Development of number of complex PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for efficient archival and retrieval of military intelligence data, any of the new knowledge from terrain and/or enemy.
- Utilizing PL/SQL features such as stored procedures, functions, packages and database triggers for maintaining complex integrity constraints and implementing the automatic storage and extractions of slope, aspect, user input modifications, visibility analysis, vehicle characteristics, etc.
- Development of the line of sight, visibility analysis, software tools that requires LiDAR point clouds, digital elevation model and topography maps as inputs. Software utilized: from ArcGIS, ArcObjects 9.3, .NET (VB AND C#), Oracle Spatial, and SpatiaLite.
- Troubleshooting, problem resolution, bug fixing, production support of the software developed in C#, ASP (.NET), Oracle RDBMS (and Spatial), PL/SQL, etc. in a web server and clients environments.
PROJECT ASSOCIATE and INTERN (GIS Development concentration)
- Application development and enhancement of remote sensing image-processing vegetation indices tools NDVI, SR, SDVI, etc. on the OSSIM image linker geospatial software utilizing C, C++, Qt 3.2, and .NET.
- Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL programming to archive and retrieve remote sensing attribute data, reports, and metadata.
- Archival, retrieval and visualization of real-time GPS data from Oracle RDBMS and dynamically visualize it on OSSIM image linker software.
- Development of a website for an open source GIS conference held at Pune, India utilizing HTML, XHTML, CSS and Apache.
- Examining the functionality and understating the structure of an open source GIS and remote sensing software named OSSIM Image Linker.
- Acquisition of source-code, compiling, debugging and building of OSSIM and enhancing its functionality by building rudimentary image processing arithmetic tools such as RGB to Grey image conversion.
- Creation of an Oracle RDBMS database that provides archival, retrieval and management to hold point, line and polygon vector data, their attributes, and metadata information.