- 8 + years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various Intranet, Internet Client - Server and Web based applications.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies - .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.5/3.5, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0, ADO.NET, Entity framework and AJAX.
- Well versed in designing, coding, implementation of Internet/Intranet Applications like Web forms using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET, and C #.NET, ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL Server and IIS (Internet Information Services).
- Extensively used Master Pages in designing the web pages and used Cascading Style sheets for a unified look of the application.
- Had good experience using Microsoft office products.
- Knowledge of using Telerik controls.
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in the project for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client application.
- Created Restful API with using Web API.
- Good knowledge on Octopus Deployment to modify the variables according to naming conversions with reference to xml generated.
- Good knowledge on testing MQ impacted programs.
- Extensive working experience in database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 8i/9i/10g
- Good knowledge of writing queries in MangoDB.
- Used Entity Framework 6.0 and made LINQ queries to connect to the database and implemented CRUD functionality with Database First approach.
- Great Experience in creating application using WPF design patterns
- Experience in Integration testing, writing Test cases, Test plans, generating Test scripts, Bug analysis and fixes.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, SVN and Visual Source Safe 6.0 for Version Control.
- Good experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with a thorough understanding of WCF, WSDL, SOAP.
- Good at Analysis, Designing, Programming, Coding, Testing techniques and Implementation.
- Knowledge in creating Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Had excellent experience to work under minimum supervision and can manage the tasks independently
- Excellent technical ability, good communication skills and hardworking attitude, flexible working individual or in team environment.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, WCF, Web Services, Web API, AJAX, Silverlight, WPF
Databases: Oracle8i/9i/10g,MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010/2012.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Reporting Services (SSRS), Active Reports
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/IIS 6.0/IIS 7.0/7.5, IBM Web Sphere
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), Clear Case, Subversion
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 R2, Windows XP, Windows NT, UNIX
IDE: Visual Studio.NET, SQL Server Management Studio
Software Methodologies: Agile Unified Process, UML, Waterfall
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Involved in gathering requirements and regular scrum meetings to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Participated in design reviews, architecture reviews, code reviews and proposed solutions to the business problems.
- Developed cross browser compatible, online application based on 3-Tier architecture.
- Designed and developed WinForms using C# in scrum environment.
- Used Enterprise Library for Data Access Layer
- Prepared Business Access Layer for various modules
- Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using Team Foundation server (TFS)
- Developed Hosted WCF services (IIS, WAS, Self-Hosting, Windows services)
- Client and server side validations are done using Java Script, JQuery and ASP.Net validation controls.
- Used ADO.Net to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and Xml files for manipulating data in database
- Created user access control to restrict users based on user roles.
- Created and consumed web services and WCF services for handling insurance enrollments.
- Implemented security concepts using SOAP envelop Windows Authentication and Certification.
- Implemented better logging and exception management support to help in detection of new problems.
- Prepared test cases and technical design documents.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and developed web pages using C#.Net, ASP.NET, Java Script, HTML, CSS, JQuery and XML.
- Involved in developing Data Access Component to access the SQL Server Database using ADO.NET
- Used ADO.NET features, Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader in the data access layer which was built by implementing a custom persistence layer that uses and ADO.NET and the caching.
- Prototyped UI designs using: Wireframes, Visio, PowerPoint, hand coded prototyped UI Designs.
- Wrote well-tuned stored procedures, functions and views to access and store data into the database.
- Wrote Client side validations using Java Script.
- Developed the application in ASP.NET and involved in writing C# classes.
- Involved in the Design and development of Web Forms.
- Involved in developing Web.Config file and used Forms based authentication for the Security.
- Involved in creating Assemblies (.NET Components)
- Developed a Search Engine to search for the Student information from the database
- Involved in creating User Controls for reusability across multiple web pages in the website
- Maintaining a web application using IIS 6.0
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development phases of the application.
- Used MVC4.0 design pattern in the design and development, with Razor Syntax in Views.
- Used Telerik Controls (Kendo UI) for front end development.
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Layouts and HTML for maintaining uniformity among all Web Pages in GUI.
- Used partial views in the application for reusability
- Applied Action filters at various levels like Method level, Controller level to perform pre/post processing before any action methods execution takes place
- Involved in creating security features such as Authentication, Authorization, Creating Users, Managing Roles
- Implemented Various Web API as middle tier.
- Used Entity Frame work and LINQ for retrieval of data from the SQL Server Database using Database First and Code First approaches.
- Developed stored procedures, Functions and Triggers in the SQL Server database (2008) for implementing backend business logic.
- Involved in different types of testing (Unit testing, Application testing).
- Developed reports using SSRS in the project to indicate the usage of the Medicine and also to forecast the Inventory and appointments scheduled.
- Implemented Web services successfully to communicate with another portal which does the Benefit Verification for the patients
Environments: C# .NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC 4, HTML 5, CSS, XML, Visual Studio 2010, GIT, SQL SERVER 2008, IIS, JQUERY, SSRS, Office 2007 and Agile Methodology
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- This application is developed in ASP.NET MVC 3 which involves business layer using the WCF service and call to the database
- Designed and documented a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Prepared Design Documents supporting with Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams. Worked closely with the Database Administrators & Modeler to model and prepare Database Design.
- Involved extensively on the migration and deployment of the application rules from Dev to QA, UAT and Production environments
- Improving performance and scalability of an existing Elastic search app
- Involved in creating UX designs including mockups and wireframes for Web application using Adobe Photoshop.
- Developing the UI using AngularJs library in MVC framework
- Used third party Dev Express controls for User Interface and for its advanced features.
- Automate tasks with Power shell, bash, and batch Scripting.
- Created WCF services to create distributed applications and for the communications between the server and the Client
- Created partial views to improve the performance of the application.
- Implemented page level error handling using custom error pages and Event logs.
- Wrote and executed the test cases using NUnit testing framework to test functionality.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the end user and analysis.
- Involved in Migrating Share point 2010 site to Sharepoint 2013.
- Provided production support for clients based upon the requirement.
- Applied Rabbit MQ messaging to decouple the communication between client and server, REDIS for data caching, graphs and maps using NgMap, Mocha Js for automated testing. Developed and conceptualized Dynamic Pricing Algorithm to control supply
- Leveraged AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces
Environment: MVC 3.0, C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2010, Teamcity, Sharepoint, Dev Express, Octopus, SOA, SQL Server 2008, WCF, Adobe Photoshop, IIS, Subversion(SVP), Node js, Java Script, JQuery, LINQ to SQL, AJAX, Powershell, HTML, CSS, TFS, Nunit.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and preparation of design document.
- Applied Master Pages and CSS and Navigation controls for a consistent look and feel for page design
- Created User Controls, Web Forms for billing services modules using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed classes for most of the rates for Web Billing Information module.
- Worked with Web Services and hosted them on IIS
- Used ASP.NET input Validation controls and java script for client side validation.
- Coding and implementation of various utilities and data access classes using ADO.NET.
- Used SQL Helper for Data Access Layer
- Greatly enhanced website adding customer search components created and implemented customer interfaces, Grid views, printing, error handling and validation as well as additional functionality.
- Accessed Views and Stored Procedures available in Oracle database
- Involved in developing Windows Forms Applications for the internal requirements of the Company
- Used VSS for maintaining the component and for release and version management.
- Involved in Unit Testing and running the test case to proper functioning.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Used Crystal Reports for generating reports at various levels
- Created User Controls for the header and footer of the website which appears in all the pages.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop down boxes.
- Accessed stored procedures available in SQL Server
- Implemented validation using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET objects.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, VB.Net, VISUAL STUDIO 2005, .NET Framework 2.0, XML, MS SQL Server 2000, SSRS, SQL, IIS, Crystal Reports, WINDOWS 2003