- Over 8+ years of diverse facets in full life cycle development involving analysis, design, development, testing, implementation & maintenance of large enterprise applications, stand - alone applications using Microsoft.NET technologies in domains likeBanking,Insurance, Healthcare, IT, B2B,B2C applications, and in the implementation of web and client server applications.
- Strong experience technologies likeC#.NET, Microsoft.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5, Visual Studio 2019,2017,2013,2012,2010,2008, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC 3/4/5, IIS 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 , SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005 .
- Experience in each phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in requirement gathering, analysis, design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance in domain-driven design(DDD), Test-driven development (TDD)Agile, Scrum & Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in design and development of Web Applications using Model View Controller (MVC), MVVM, and MVPC.
- Good knowledge of OOP principles like Interface, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, abstraction, and SOLID principles.
- Experience in information Architecture Designing, Development Customization along with maintaining enterprise web sites/portals on Sitecore 6.6 Content Management System CMS.
- Knowledge in XML related technologies like XML/XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, Web-Services, and VBScript.
- Experienced of Vue.js for the using of interface.
- Published, Created, and consumed Web services using C#.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP protocols.
- Extensive knowledge on Ajax Libraries, Ajax Control Tool Kitand configuring, version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), and GITHUB.
- Developed SharePoint Web Services, WCF Services, REST Services, Web Parts Development, Features, Custom Lists, Silverlight Integration, Workflow.
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow Charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and use cases by using tools like MS Visio and Relational Rose.
- Excellent experience in writing directives, services, controllers and in developing single page applications using Angular JS (1.0, 2.0, and 4.0), and Web API 2.
- Strong experience in programming, design understanding and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming XML Web Services, WCF Services, REST Services, and Web API.
- Experience in Cloud computing using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows Azure.
- Experience in designing and developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)and SQL Server, Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of Backend programming, RDBMS (SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 9i), SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Cursors, and Triggers and imports and exports of Data using DTS Packages.
- Experience with Object Relational Modeling(ORM) with different tools such as Entity Framework, NHibernate.
- Experience in Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) for building workflow enabled applications on windows platform and implementation of WCF services.
- Experience in implementing .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Proficient in design pattern such as Microservices, MVVM, and dependency injection.
- Experience in designing and writing Unit tests and Integration tests using NUnit and Moq framework.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF, XML/XSL, XSLT, Web Services, Microsoft Silverlight, Microsoft Azure, API .
Programming Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, Python
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2013/2015.
Frameworks: Microsoft .Net 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5/3.0.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 10g/11g.
Data Access Technologies: ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, NHibernate.
Reporting Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Crystal reports.
Version Controller: TFS, SVN, GIT.
Application Tools: Visual Studio.NET, SQL Management studio, Visual Source safe, XML Spy, Excel on Stylus Studio, XML Web service, HTTP Analyzer, HTTP Watch, SQL Profiler, Database Query performance, Xamarin and Web application optimization tools, Site Core Content Management System CMS
Confidential, Miami, FL
.Net Developer/ API Developer
- Developing full stack web applications using the Microsoft technologies
- Creating API’s
- Using Advanced proficiency with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core utilizing C#
- REST API’s developed using .Net Core
- Worked on Microservices architecture
- Used to VUE. JS for implement the open source java script framework for building user interfaces.
- Worked on Service Fabric development using Reliable Services and Actors
- Object oriented programing and understanding of S.O.L.I.D. principles, design patterns. dependency injection, containers, and Responsive Design.
- Proficient in the Agile software development processes.
- Designed from the ground up to be incrementally adoptable by the using of VUE.JS and Python.
- Worked on Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies and services
- Worked on Azure API Management.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr .Net Developer
- Participated in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle(SDLC) from design phase to implementation, Testing, Deployment, and Maintenance phase.
- Implemented the project using C#, ASP.NET, and a back-end database as SQL Server 2014.
- Recorded all the details about Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, and Object-Oriented analysis. Also designed UML using MS Visio 2007.
- Use VUE. JS to perfectly capable of powering sophisticated Single-Page Applications when used in combination with modern tooling and supporting libraries.
- Created Views and Partial Views for various modules using MVC 5(RazorView).
- Created scripts using SQL in Azure Portal for reading text files and creating .csv files.
- Design and development were carried out using Agile Methodology with daily scrums, and continuous integration using SDLC process.
- Hosting of Windows Web API’s, Asp.Net applications in IIS and created Cloud instance using AWS for deployment in product environment
- Worked on Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as Entity framework and LINQ.
- Created WCF Services with different bindings to make it available to all clients. Used WPF in creating an effective user interface.
- Extended a driven Microservices architecture build on top of ASP.NET Web API and HTTP protocol.
- Created custom workflow by overriding standard business logic using Python.
- Extensive usage of Delegates and Events to establish communication between WinForms.
- Developed user interface by using Telerik Kendo UI, and HTML5.
- Used VUE. JS front-end framework that was built to organize and simplify for web development.
- Developed AJAX calls for the UI Interactions using jQuery and retrieving the data back as JSON and passing it on to UI.
- Creating a new object model employing SOLID design principals
- Developing WinFormsfor scheduling of automatic downloads.
- Worked on writing ExtJs Plugin, created different screen using ExtJs.
- Developed database objects such as Tables, Views, Complex Stored Procedures, and UDF (User Defined Functions).
- Implemented Optimized SQL Stored Procedures which are used as data source for Crystal reports and used SQL Reporting Services .
- Used Team Foundation Server(TFS ) to manage version control history during development phase.
- Designed user interfaces using WinForms, and C#.
- Worked on Flowcharts to resolve complex solutions with necessary modifications.
- Used T-SQL for queries in SQL server database .
- Used Custom Validation and User Validation.
- Used AJAX in creating a better, faster, and user-friendly web application.
- Used the data of Source files through PL/SQL reduction methods, and data filtering to create required format of demand schedule files.
- Used Bootstrap to implement Tabs,Scroll Spy, Tooltips, Pop overs, Buttons and Alerts.
- Used authentication and authorization services of ASP.NET for the application security.
- Managed the features like View State, Cookies, Session State and Query Strings to regulate state information.
- Involved in code review, build, and deployment with GIT, Jenkins.
- Actively participated in stake holders meeting in discussing the strategies of the business.
- Actively worked in fixing bugs during deployment and debugging process.
- Actively worked in designing tables, functions, and stored procedures.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA.
- Developed the application based on Agile Methodology for a better timeline with quality deliverables.
- Developed the application in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 and Visual Studio.NET 2012 to meet the business requirements.
- Developed .NET in Facets Core System for the implementation of the project.
- Used Facets Data Model in Claims Processing.
- Used VUE.JS for HTML-based template syntax that allows to declaratively bind the rendered DOM to the underlying Vue instance’s data
- Designed abstract classes, interfaces, and classes to construct the business logic.
- Responsible for developing application authentication using MVC 4.0 and IIS security model.
- Designed MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality for every page. Created Rest full API’s using MVC4 Web API’s
- Coded and tested the task management logic for messaging system using Python.
- Used MS SQL database for SSIS packages which can populate the data.
- Used Web Services to access the data from Data Access Layer for User Interface.
- Used SQLserverfor creatingIndexes, stored procedures, and views which helps in quick and efficient retrieval of data.
- In development phase, used Team Foundation Server(TFS) to manage version control history.
- Developed reusable components of ExtJs such as Panel, Grids, and ViewPort.
- Created popup forms using Bootstrap and jQuery controls.
- Designed and developed User Interface using WinForms.
- Enhanced Master Pages, Custom Controls, User Controls by using HTML, CSS, .Net UI Controls, and Asp.Net Controls.
- Created required reports for the management using Crystal Reports 10.0.
- Used SSIS packages for transmission and receiving the data to downstream systems.
- Performed validation of Facets application under the guidelines and instructions of senior staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft BI tools and generating reports, dashboards.
- Created PowerShell Scripts to deploy SQL code.
- Added different Designpatterns and SOLID principles to the code.
- Created Web Services using ASP.Net 4.5, XML for retrieving Customer Service Records, and SOAP.
- Developed a few Modules which helps in validating user, password changing, and searching information upon user priority in the site.
- Used WCF Services for system services SOA application platform.
- Used binding for controlling Windows Communication Foundation(WCF) stack at runtime.
- Employed Object Oriented Programming(OOP) concepts such as: Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Framework to inject objects into class through Dependency Injection.
- Used the mechanism Data Contract in WCF for serializing objects of .NET into XML.
- Developed 3-layer approach with Presentation layer developed using MVC, Business layer using C#, and Data access layer using Entity Framework.
- Designed and developed complex reports in SSRS.
- Invoked Web Services by using XML SOAP which helps in creating proxyclasses.
- Communicated with other applications and components using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Involved in stake holder meetings to bring the business solutions and objectives.
Environment: VisualStudio2012, C#, ASP.NET 4.5,WinForms, Crystal Reports 10.0,ADO.NET, MVC 4.0, SQL Server 2012, Python, Entity Framework 4.0,Facets, Microsoft Power BI, WCF, WPF, LINQ, XML,ExtJs 3.4, SSRS, SSIS, TFS,IIS 7/8.0, Angular JS, Java Script, Vue.JS, jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Agile methodology, SOLID Principles, MS Enterprise Library, Windows Server 2003.
- Actively understood the requirements of end users and the code as per business specification.
- Developed the website using ASP.NET and worked on discussion forum using ASP.
- Worked on User Interface screens using ASP.NET Web Technology.
- Involved in designing ODBC interface with SQL server database.
- Used Stored Procedures, and Queries to retrieve the data from database. Used stored procedures of critical database through ADO.NET from SQL Server.
- Used MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionalities to individual pages.
- Experience with Web Forms, User Controls, and Web controls using Bootstrap, JSON.
- Generated use case models, analyzing ER Diagrams, flowcharts and Data Flow Diagrams by analyzing detailed design of the application.
- Created an attractive User Interface by using XAML document for Windows Forms.
- Used Graphical User Interface(GUI), CSS, HTML, Navigation control, and custom controls for look and feel of the website.
- Used the objects of ADO.NET to update the data to the database.
- Created web pages of ASP.NET which gives new features and user experience.
- Developed server-side code using VB.NET for good user interface.
- Designed User Controls for the reusability of it in all pages of the application.
- Implemented caching methodologies to improve performance.
- Made application more secure through user authentication and authorization inWeb. Config.
- Integration of SSIS through the Report Server Web Service.
- Designed display, edit data, data paging, and sorting using Data Grid control.
- Applied perform Unit Testing and Test Cases to identify any defects.
- Used N-Unit test to test the application as per the business logic
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Developed business model using C# to maintain connectivity with SQL Server Database.
- Analyzed the requirements and code as per business specifications.
- Developed the website using ASP.NET with discussion Forum.
- Responsible for designing Authentication of ASP.NET using MVC 4.0.
- Used ASP.NET web technology in designing the User Interface screens.
- Developed the interface using SQL server database.
- Used Queries, Stored Procedures to retrieve the data and used critical database stored procedures using ADO.NET.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and created AngularJS Controller
- Generated use case models, ER diagram, Flow-Charts, and Data Flow Diagram by analyzed the details of application.
- Created attractive and effective user interface using WPF.
- Used Graphical User Interface(GUI) along with HTML, Custom Controls, CSS, Navigation Control to achieve the look and feel of the website.
- Updated the data on database using ADO.Net objects.
- Good knowledge in deployment and administration of SSRS Reports and Report Server.
- Developed web pages with new features with good user experience.
- Developed user Controls for the reuse of it in all pages of the application.
- Coordinated with the application modification and in fixing the bugs.
Environment: .NET Framework, MVC 4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,WinForms, Visual Studio .NET 2005, Microsoft SQL Server, CSS2/3, HTML, XML, WPF, Web Pages, IIS, Test cases, Bootstrap, Angular.
- Worked responsible for development of forms using Visual Basic .net.
- Developed ASP.NET Web Forms using C# depending on the business logic.
- Designed user interface using Web forms.
- Used Data Reader, Dataset, and Data Adapter of ADO.NET to have data access from SQL data source.
- Used ASP.NET state management, and accessibility features in developing the application.
- Actively involved in testing of the application.
- Used joins for the flow of data from various tables, and databases.
- Used cascading sheets for uniformity using Master Pages.
- Capable of working well in a team environment.
- Able to work with the customer in developing the application.
- Attended and completed any additional responsibilities assigned.
- Responsible for the design of solution and modification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.