- .Net Developer with 4 years of experience in Microsoft technologies; worked for various clients and projects in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle, from business requirement gathering to project delivery. Excellent design and integration problem solving skills.
- Experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance of web applications.
- Microsoft .Net application development, Object - Oriented Analysis/Design.
- Designing and developing rich application for Web (ASPX/Silverlight) and Windows (WPF).
- Creating WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture.
- Worked on Consuming and Developing Windows Communication Foundation services (WCF).
- Creating WCF applications requiring Instance and concurrency management.
- Having Knowledge on Creating LINQ enabled database layer using API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.
- Using LINQ for querying objects.
- Developed Data Access Layer using LINQ to SQL, T-SQL, ADO.NET, Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Applying best design patterns such as n-tier, MVVM, Repository, and Singleton for designing key reusable components.
- Development of .NET batch applications which processes high volume of data.
- Applying Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Implementing the n-tier application with UI, Business layer and Database.
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 administration, maintenance and development.
- Developing web parts using C# and SharePoint object model.
- Developing Event Handlers for SharePoint.
- Proficiency in reports generation using Crystal Reports, SSIS and SSRS.
- Source control tools such as Microsoft TFS, Tortoise SVN.
- SQL Development, ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, indexes, constraints).
- Debugging code and performance tuning.
- End to end experience in Medicare premium processing system.
- Strong leadership skills and great communication skills to help the team develop and implement the right solution.
- Leading team based out of different geographical locations.
- Gathered business requirements, provided architecture and design for financial module for Medicare Advantage program.
- Module included development of three batch applications to retrieve data in efficient way and transfer files securely using SFTP.
- Used Entity Framework to create Models.
- Implemented AJAX asynchronous calls in Views.
- Used ADO.NET in the Data Layer to access modify and delete data in the SQL Server 2008.
- Used AJAX AutoComplete to provide better search experience. jQuery validation and MVC 4.0 unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields and provide custom requirements/error messages through C attributes in the Model.
- Used MVC 4, MVC 5, MVC 6 for separating the application object model from GUI.
- Design and implemented integration interfaces with external agencies using SOA Signal, restful WCF, Web API 2, jQuery, AJAX, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap
- Analyzing the project and providing the estimate from scratch to client for the SDLC cycle
- Developed Web Forms for the modules using ASP.Net server controls, Validation Controls, and HTML, CSS.
- Worked on web-based N-Tier application developed using WCF Services and Data Services Data Access Layer as Business Service Tier and ASP.NET as Presentation Tier.
- Develop Crystal Reports version 10, ASP.NET MVC4, VB.NET, MS SQL Server, and Visual Studio 2003/2010/2012.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Created Batch for premium payments of Medicare products.
- Created an UI application for Premium payments processing for online transfer, Bank payments and over the counter payments.
- Designed and developed an integrated n-layered web application using C, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Entity Framework.
- Implemented Data Access Layer, Business Entities, Business Logic layer and Service Access Layer using C .NET, Entity Framework, WCF and LINQ.
- Experience in designing and invoking reports for Web Applications using Crystal Reports and SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Applied multithreaded techniques for creating high performance applications. Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Interacted and led the offshore team, ensured the task distribution and delivery on time.
- Developed WCF service which interfaces with SBX system to manage notes, borrower financials and documents.
- Developed an Interface to integrate with Fidelity mainframe services.
- Created LINQ enabled database layer using API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.
- Used LINQ for querying objects.
Technologies: .NET, WPF, MVVM, Repository Pattern, Console Application, C#, Tortoise SVN, Sybase, Windows 7 ASP.Net C 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET 3.5, C, Visual studio 2010, SQL Server2012, SSIS, SSRS
- Developed a Silverlight dashboard to display current capacity of projects, managing Finances.
- Extensive experience in working with ASP.NET Web Forms User Controls Master Page various types of DataGrid’s and HTML features and AJAX Extensions.
- Good Experience in creating and implementing User Controls to reuse it in many other ASP.NET pages.
- Extensively understanding in creating and managing View Models Views Partial Views with using ASP.NET MVC.
- Helped management to improve overall performance of project by projecting data in charts and providing KPI.
- Responsible for Brokerage Account Operational Management Batch: (.NET Batch& WCF)
- Performed account/customer maintenance using Account Maintenance (AM) and Beta Back Office (BBO) tools.
- Responsible for development of Brokerage Analysis Portal: (Web Application).
- Applied Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Developed a web portal which became an integral business component of the Hogan Web Application.
- Analyzed and designed new .NET Web, Batch and WCF application from design to completion stage.
- Led the offshore team, distributed tasks and ensured delivery of project within scope and time.
- Unit testing of the fixes and enhancements.
- Lead team based out of different geographical locations.
- Prepared technical documentation such as system architecture, functional, design documents.
- Got client appreciation for the various projects executed.
- Added various content to the Share Builder Web application.
- Analyzed and developed the change requests from the clients.
- Added site navigation to the web application.
- Created Error handling pages.
- Involved in weekly client meetings, presentations, testing and technical documentation
Technologies: Silverlight, WCF, ASP.NET, Visual Studio .NET 2010, ASP.NET 4.0, C, WCF, ADO.NET Entity Framework, Web Services, LINQ, AJAX Control Toolkit, XML, SQL Server 2008 R2.