- More than Ten (10+) years of professional experience in the scopes of software architecture, development, object - oriented programming, system analysis and design among others for internet, intranet, distributed and standalone systems.
- Extensive experience in .NET Technologies -.NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ.
- Expertise in using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Multithreading, SOAP, XML Web Services and Visual SourceSafe.
- Working experience on RESTful Programming using HTTP verbs for CRUD operations with ASP.NET MVC 4, ASP.NET WEB API and JSON.
- Well-versed in hosting and utilizing web services on WCF framework using SOAP, XML.
- Working experience in developing REST Based web services using ASP.NET WEB API, wrote complete business layer and exposed the business logic using WCF services.
- Worked extensively on developing data access layer using Entity Framework 5.0,4.0.
- Knowledge of BootStrap CSS framework.
- Worked in multiple projects while using different design patterns: Factory, Abstract Factory, Dependency Injection, Façade, Singleton, Proxy patterns.
- Worked extensively on Architectural patterns MVC, MVP and MVVM software design patterns.
- Experienced in developing business layer using LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Experienced with the Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using LINQ and thorough Knowledge of Entity Framework 5.0,4.0, NHibernate 2.0.
- Knowledge of No Sql databases like MongoDB, have MongoDB certification from MongoDB university.
- Experienced with unit testing framework NUnit, MSTest frameworks.
- Experienced with client side unit testing frameworks Jasmine BDD, QUnit TDD.
- Worked extensively in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, performed various roles as Team Lead, Architect, Designer, Developer, Tester, Reviewer.
- Experience in database design and development of different scripts, stored procedures using SQL Server 2012,2008,2005.
- Experience with source-code repository and version control tools like SVN, MS Visual SourceSafe, IBM Clear Case, Microsoft TFS source control.
- Knowledge of Git version Control system.
- Excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems.
- Successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the business needs by interacting with the client.
Programming Frameworks: .Net 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 , ASP.NET MVC 4.0, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, ADO.NET, AngularJS, CanJS, Jasmine BDD, QUnit TDD
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, C, C++, Java.
Web Technologies: AJAX, CSS, HTML 5/4, XML, JSON MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access.
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, SMTP
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, iOS, Android
Tools: Visual Studio 2013, 2012,2010,2008, Sublime 2.0 Text Editor, TextPad, Notepad++Application Servers IIS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 & 7.5
Development Methodology: Agile methodologies with Scrum.
Architect & Support Lead
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5.1, Asp.Net MVC 4.0, Asp.Net MVC Web API, Visual Studio 2012 Professional.
- Project Kick off meetings,
- Understanding the limitations of existing IDB system.
- Participated in Business Requirements calls.
- Contributed to Functional Spec, also prepared Architecture and DSTD documents.
- Contributed to POC App development and presented to Client.
- Requirements KT sessions to team members.
- Involved in web service layer design and implementation.
- Ensured the team follows Organization level process and coding standards throughout the execution of the project.
- Attended project status calls.
Sr. Technical Lead
Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, .Net Windows Forms with Dev Express 14 controls.
- Project kick off meetings,
- Project size estimation,
- Designed the product, Design features explanation to team.
- Actively involved in the development of the project.
- Monitored a team of 5 members from requirements stage to release stage.
- Client interactions status updates, intermediate demos of the product.
- Team members mentoring/solving any technical blockages.
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr. Consultant .Net / Associate Architect Technology /Framework Support Lead
Environment: Microsoft .Net 3.5 Framework, Asp.Net MVC Framework 3.0, Visual Studio 2010Grunt Tools, CanJS, requireJS AMD, Crucible, Fisheye Gated check-ins, Hudson, Jenkins CI Builds, SQL Server 2008.
- Identify the gaps and enhancements needed for the existing (NISI) framework.
- Design/develop the new JPMCJS framework and allocate the tasks to team members.
- Analyze the requirements raised by the Line of Business teams, and allocate the tasks to the resources.
- Participate in project Kick off and timeline meetings.
- Framework lead for multiple projects governing the rules and regulations for the LOB apps.
- Participate in crucible code reviews.
- Provide constructive timely feedback to onsite and offshore team members.
Sr. Technical Lead
Environment: .Net framework 3.5, C#.NET 3.0, WCF 3.5, SQL Server 2008, VS 2008 SP1, SOA.
- Managed a team of 4 members, allocating tasks and coordination.
- Contributed to POC for redesigning the architecture using ASP.Net MVC framework.
- Tasked to Develop SDK for one of the service (core Basket Service), and BDD driven test cases to test the SDK.
- Developed the POCs for necessary components for SAAS online application.
Environment: .Net framework 3.5, C#.NET 3.0, ASP. Net AJAX, SQL Server 2005, Ado.Net entity Data model (ORM), VS 2008 SP1, AJAX Control toolkit.
- Requirements gathering, coordination with clients.
- Played lead role and managed a team of 7 members.
- Involved in the design of the application.
- Active member in the implementation team.
- Participated in code reviews.
Sr. .Net Developer
Environment: .Net framework 3.5, C#.NET 3.0, ASP. Net AJAX, SQL Server 2005, VS 2008, and TSQL stored procedures, MVVM and Prism Frameworks.
- Played lead role and managed a team of 6 members.
- Involved in requirements analysis.
- Designed the recurrence booking feature in MVM application (similar to Microsoft recurrence meeting).
- Participated in database design for the recurrence booking.
- Active member in implementation team.