- Over 5+ years of IT experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Software Applications.
- MVC Developer, C and ASP.Net Developer.
- Over 5 years of experience in .Net Technologies.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005 , .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
- Certified in C#, .NET FRAMEWORK, ASP.NET, and C#
- Designed and developed numerous scalable Internet ASP.NET/ C# and ASP Applications.
- Experience with Web Applications Development using Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS),
- In depth knowledge of Web / GUI development, Report Writing.
- Expertise in VS.NET IDE, Visual Basic, XML, XSLT, DTD, CSS, DHTML, IIS.
- Experience in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls and Custom controls.
- Extensive experience in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), .NET Remoting, Server Components using .NET Framework.
- Extensive experience in database analysis, design, normalization, and data manipulation processes using SQL Server,
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008, My SQLOperating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista, MS - Server 2010, LINUX
Web Server: IIS, Apache
Programming Concepts: Design Patterns, UML, LINQ, T-SQL, PI/SQL
Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2012/2010/2008
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
Asp .NET DEVELOPER
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, and deployment, production support of a .Net application.
- Developed the cloud-based workflow applications using ASP.NET 4.5 and MVC 5 with Razo r syntax, C# 5.0, ASP. NET Core, SQL Server 2017, AJAX, jQuery.
- Developed a responsive and professional User centric web application which supports desktop browser and mobile device form factors using HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Angular.
- Experience with Multithreading, TCP/IP, Socket programming.
- Working as Cloud Administrator on Microsoft Azure, involved in configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, resource groups.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using MVC that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed Business Tier using C#.NET to implement classes and methods for business logic.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing .
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Authorizing admin, Roles and User Account Impersonation, tracing.
- Used various Asynchronous event handlers to communicate between different view models.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 5.0 application.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, in SQL Server 2017 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Used Constructor Dependency Injection Principle in SOLID for this application.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS) and SSIS.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using Angular 2.X and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI, used Ajax on server controls to avoid page post back and page flickering.
- Developed Web API Framework to build the HTTP Services and used Postman to test the Web API.
- Created WCF Service to retrieve and send information from client side without Post Back and consuming existing Web Services using SOAP, HTTP and WSDL.
- Developing the Documentation for testing and testing the application for performance issues and data integrity, used X-UNIT for Testing.
- Used JIRA for Source control and Project Management.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Involved in Gathering and analyzing the requirements.
- Designed VNets and subscriptions to conform to Azure Network Limits.
- Worked in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Experience working with Dynamics platform.
- Led automation of Azure deployments utilizing PowerShell.
- Testing and implementing C++ applications for Windows platform.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and MVC4
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- AngularJS was used for routing HTML templates into views in MVC.
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls.
- Used Multithreading to execute multiple tasks in application.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls that provide responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Used and Designed WCF using C# while implement business logic middleware.
- Used LINQ to Datasets, which uses Entity Framework to handle the communication with the database.
- Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server 2008.
- Wrote SQL Queries to create tables, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server 2012.
- Deployed and hosted the application on Microsoft IIS.
- Created Crystal reports on the web page by accessing the database.
- Implemented version controlling using Visual Source Safe for version control.
- Developed Web Services using ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server 2000.
- Experience in designing and invoking reports for Web Applications using Crystal Reports and SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Designed various web forms using Master Pages for judges and courts, CSS, skins and themes in Worked on .NET formwork 4.5/Visual Studio 2012
- Applied Prototype design pattern in the project.
- Developed Web Forms for the modules using ASP.Net server controls, Validation Controls, and HTML, CSS.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers model using LINQ for XML Data and multi-user interface Used XML, XSLT and defined XML Schema.
- Led implementation of Office 365 and Azure Active Directory for single sign on, authentication, authorization and Azure Role-based Access Control (RBAC).
- Experience in creating and supporting custom reports from the TFS data warehouse.
- Worked closely to clients for gathering and analysing requirements and providing solution that meets clients need.
- Configure & Setup Azure Hybrid Connection to pull data from SAP Systems.
- Wrote Queries and Stored Procedures for integrating database for CRUD operations with databases.
- Used Multithreading to develop the multiple Target Builder running on Windows platform
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, sequences, constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using SQL, and PL/SQL based on the documented user requirements.
- Troubleshoot and provided resolution for different kind of issues during the various stages of project.
- Used Java Script to validate the user input.
- Developed Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagram understanding the client requirements using MS-Visio.
- Its web-based N-Tier application developed using WCF Services and Data Services Data Access Layer as Business Service Tier and ASP.NET as Presentation Tier.
- Fixing various bugs as well as enhancing quality with performance for both applications.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010, .Net Framework 4.0, C, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server 2008, HTML
- Created Custom Controls to use in entire application.
- Developing web site in an accessible fashion to meet W3C WAI Web Accessibility Initiative Standards Accessibility requirements using XHTML, CSS and accessible templates technologies
- Working as an onsite responsible for requirement gathering and analysis
- Applied Object Oriented Concepts during the development process on RAD Model.
- Involved in creating Master Pages and Theme.
- Deployment of web services in the web pages.
- Develop Crystal Reports version 10, ASP.NET MVC4, VB.NET, MS SQL Server 2000-2008, and Visual Studio 2003/2010/2012.
- Designed database in MS SQL Server by creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers and integrate them in the applications.
- Designing User Interface in Silverlight better Performance in Client browser and Procedures. WCF using distributed communication transactions to the database.
- Wrote business logic in C to handle transactions from and to database using ADO.NET objects such as Data Sets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
- Expertise in Designing and Developing Datasets according to the requirement.
- Involved in Report Generation using SSRS.