- Experience in the Software Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance, Debugging.
- Developed, configured and deployed a variety of .Net Framework Applications including Win Forms, Web Services, Web Forms and Windows Services .
- Strong knowledge of cross - browser Compatibility Issues and Support .
- Knowledge in utilizing WCF, SOAP, Restful services .
- Good exposure with .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 in implementing WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Experience in developing single page applications using Angular JS.
- Experience in designing and developing user interface using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery, and Java Script.
- Experience in working with Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
- Experience in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0, Two-Tier & Three Tier & N-Tier Architecture for Multi users.
- Experience in working with Entity Framework .
- Experience in database programming using RDBMS like ORCLE 9i/10g/11g and SQL 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading, testing and implementation.
- Ability to work in all stages of System Development Life Cycle .
- Experience in working with Entity Framework and N-Hibernate .
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 & Oracle using Tables, Triggers, Views, Packages and Stored Procedures in T-SQL & PL-SQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in querying using LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and other data sources including web services.
- Experience in Creating and Consuming WCF services as a . Net Remoting Service and an XML Web Service.
- Experience in working with source control TFS and VSS .
- Experience in working with Crystal Reports, SSRS and SSIS
- Experience in working with Win Forms
- Experience in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Experience in Unit Testing utilizing Microsoft unit testing Framework and NUnit Test Frameworks .
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Ajax Libraries, Ajax Control Tool Kit.
- Excellent working knowledge in developing data access using XML Applications, XML Schema, XSLT/XPATH & Web Services .
Languages: C, C++, C#. Net, ADO.NET, PL/SQL, Core Java, and SQL.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.0 & 2.0, ASP.NET3.0/2.0/1.1 C#.NET, VB.Net, ADO.NET, MVC 5/3, Win Forms, Web Services, LINQ, Entity Framework, WCF.
Web Development: ASP.NET, AJAX Web Services, WCF, ADO.NET, VB Script, ASP, HTML 5.0
Database: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , MS Access, Oracle 10g/9i
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2017/2013/2012/2008/2005 , MS Visio
Source Code Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), TFS, GIT
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 10/7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0
Confidential, Chicago IL
Dot Net Developer
- Interacted with Business Users for gathering business requirements and involved in analyzing, documenting business requirements, functional requirements for developing Forms, Documents and Reports.
- Used TFS for version controlling, branching and merging from Development Server to Stage and Stage to Production Severs.
- Used ASP.Net framework for creating WEB API services according to meet the client application side Browser Application.
- Involved in requesting Logging and Exception handling in WEB API's using Action filters, exception filters and Nlog framework.
- Utilized Entity framework as a data access layer to SQL server for the RESTful based ASP .NET WEB API web services.
- Involved in extending OData capabilities which enables RESTful services support in ASP.NET Web API's.
- Worked on Angular 2 for creating Templates and route configuration and to call some external web services.
- Performed Web API and MVC controllers in single project to handle heavy advanced AJAX requests to return the data JSON.
- Created Pagination by splitting single page into multiple pages in ASP.Net MVC application.
- Performed Security operations in ASP.Net MVC application by using attributes to the classes.
- Created database, Tables, Inserting Demo Data, displaying data using Entity framework from database.
- Consumed some external services WCF to write logs to the database and involved in generating proxy classes by the extension file provide by WCF. Used Pivot queries when need to transform data from row-level to column data.
- Generated T-SQL code by using Dynamic SQL and handling NULL in T-SQL.
- Involved in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions using SQL Server 2012.
- Created and Executed Dynamic SQL on T-SQL.
- Created Crystal reports in SQL server 2012 by using prior features.
- Created Tables, Indexes, Views, Joins, Stored procedures using SQL server.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, Entity Framework 5, ASP.NET MVC 5, WEB API, ODATA, Nlog, Generic Repository pattern, Auto Mapper, Visual Studio 2012, C#, Framework, Bootstrap, HTML, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2012, Ajax, Bootstrap, Angular JS, 2, Crystal reports, T-SQL, Dynamic SQL, JQuery, MVC, SSRS, PL /SQL, TFS
Confidential, Pittsburgh PA
Dot Net Developer
- Worked with WPF application using MVVM pattern as well as ASP.NET using HTML5 and CSS3
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NET. The middle tier contained all the business logic.
- Participated in full development life-cycle using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and agile.
- Developed dynamic ASPX web pages for Application using ASP.NET, C# and VB.NET, XML, XSL/XSLT.
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.Net 4.5 using Master Page, Themes & skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services and State Management techniques, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Worked with .NET Login controls to create User Wizard, Password Recovery, Login View, Login Status and Custom Controls.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL and Oracle data sources.
- Designed WCF Service Contract for validating the user input credit card type and its validation.
- Develop SQL Reporting Services web apps, using .Net 3.0 principles.
- Developed UI using Silverlight for a proof of concept.
- Retrieved data using LINQ to SQL Classes and stored procedure, tables and views.
- Created Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server 2012/2008 R2.
- Involved Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression testing in a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.
- Applying Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications in ASP.NET
- Create new SSIS packages as well as maintain existing packages as needed using industry standards such as Truncate and Load pattern as well as new features such as Change Data Capture
- Used SASS to manage presentation for internal management tool to maintain uniform look and feel
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MSAjax.Net, LINQ, WCF, SOA, Classic ASP, HTML, XML & XSLT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 10g, SSRS Reports, Web Services, AngularJS, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Test Directory, WinWord, MS Excel, MS Visio, Windows XP.
Dot Net Developer
- Worked in Entity Data Model for implementing Business logic and Data Layer using Entity Framework 4.0
- Highly Involved in Creating Structure and UML Diagrams (Structure Diagrams, Logical Diagrams, and Use Case Diagrams) in assistance with Business Analyst.
- Created Inbound and outbound WCF services / Web Services to integrate with Email client and support applications using C#.Net.
- Used WCF services responsible for developing and deploying services on windows in line with service-oriented architecture (SOA) and responsible for developing WCF SOAP.
- Used WCF to expose business logic as services and defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Worked on Angular JS for creating the templates on routing configurations by applying states.
- Used Angular JS for calling the web services.
- Used Data contract mechanism in Windows Communication foundation for serializing dot net object types into XML.
- Worked on creating contracts and classes in WCF for different modules in the application.
- Wrote Data Access Layer Methods, T-SQL Queries, Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
- Heavily used LINQ to SQL to retrieve data about Customers & Transactions.
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DB tables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ Lambda Expressions to query in memory expressions.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Performed Intersystem cache by post-relational database for dot net application and dot binding.
- Involved in using SQL DDL, for intersystem cache
- Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML Controls and Validation controls.
- Developed Application using .NET Framework 4.5, Object Oriented Principles (OOP), and n-Tier Architecture.
- Using Windows Services provided compute and storage platform based on SaaS.
- Developed reusable controls and Master Pages and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages.
- Used Microsoft Test Manager in Visual Studio for running Action Recorded Test Cases and Regression Tests.
- Involved in Unit testing, Modular testing, Integration testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, Entity Framework 5, ASP.NET MVC 5, WEB API, ODATA, Nlog, Generic Repository pattern, Auto Mapper, Visual Studio 2012, C#, Ninject Framework, Bootstrap, HTML, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2012, Ajax, Bootstrap, Angular JS, 2, Crystal reports, T-SQL, Dynamic SQL, JQuery, MVC, SSRS, PL /SQL, TFS
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in developing the Business Layer and Web User Custom Controls in C# .NET
- Worked with Web and HTML Controls to develop web pages and user controls.
- Worked on Web applications using Visual studio 2010, ASP.Net, AJAX, XML, CSS and Object-oriented techniques.
- Implemented SOA architecture and used design patterns such as Facade, Singleton.
- Involved in creating customizing share point web parts using C#, ASP.NET for object model of web pages.
- Extensively worked on SOA using WCF for client request and response.
- Designed all necessary database connection classes
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET to connect to the SQL database
- Designed and develop all necessary Web Forms with .NET framework.
- Designed and developed screens for User Interface & Interaction, also developed various Search Screens for different strategies
- Developed triggers & stored procedures for automatic insertion & retrieval of Data
- Used ADO.Net to access the data from back-end SQL Server database
- Performed Unit and Tiered testing of the application.
- Developed user documentation and program maintenance documentation
- Developed screens for user registration and authentication. Used ASP.NET validation controls for validating user data input
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in development of the application following agile methodologies
- Maintained existing web site and various applications and associated databases
- Created public assemblies to implement business logic and employed web services to integrate necessary applications
- Generated various sub-reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Interacted with and implemented web services for authenticating and validating users
- Wrote SQL Queries using joins on multiple tables, stored procedures, Functions, Backup & Restore Database
- Involved in designing database SQL Queries Optimization & performance
- Performed unit testing during development of the code and functionality testing of the Data and Business Logic Layers.
- Used different state management techniques (Hidden Fields, View State, Session, query string etc) to maintain the state
- Used ADO.NET components like sqlConnection, sqlCommand, sqlDataadapter, etc. to implement database transactions
- Tracked .NET Exception Handling Management, Debugging and Tracing of Application to ensure consistency and compatibility with existing solutions
- Created Web Pages using Master Pages and used skin and themes for the design of web pages
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, AJAX, ASP.NET 3.0, C# 3.0, ADO.NET, XML, Web forms, UML
- Developed application as N-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using ASP. NET , business logic in the middle layer using C# and data service activities in the backend using SQL Server 2008 .
- Performed coding, unit testing and refactoring testing of software components. Worked on full stack software development lifecycle.
- Analyzed and interpreted technical issues pertaining to the client and server.
- Developed different User controls which inputs the data and display the data for the web applications using ASP. NET .
- Extensively used ADO. NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset and Data View for reading/updating records in the database.
- Developed database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers and person defined features for database operations in SQLSERVER 2008.
- Used SSRS to create, manipulate and installation reports.
- Developed user documentation and program maintenance documentation
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, ASP.NET 3.0, C# 3.0, ADO.NET, WebForms, MS EXCEL, CSV