- Thorough understanding of Relational Database, especially Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access.
- Self-Motivated, a fast learner and adaptive to new technology.
- Fluent in debugging, support and problem resolution.
- Extensive experience in handling projects from planning phase to production.
- Designed and Developed systems for Financial Enterprises, Content Management System (CMS), Insurance, Healthcare and al Institution.
- Extensive Experience in developing Web Pages, Master Pages, User Controls, Solution packages, and Navigation using .Net Technology.
- Expertise in Database Design and Database Programming (Stored procedures, Triggers, Packages, Cursors, T-SQL, PL/SQL) using SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , DB2 and Oracle 11g.
- Strong Experiences in creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), XML Web Services. Worked on SOAP, SOAP HEADER/EXTENSION.
Operating system: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000)
Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003 , IDE
Web Development: ASP.Net, VB Script, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, HTML, Classic ASPXML, XSL/XSLT, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, LINQ
Languages: VB.Net, C#.Net, Visual Basic 6.0
Source Control: Visual Source Safe
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 11g, DB2, MS Access
Data Management: ADO, ADO.Net, PL/SQL
Architecture: MS.Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0 , Client/Server
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 8.5, Cognos 10 BI Tool
Applications: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Paint, Corel Draw 11
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet expectations and deadlines
- Developed a web based admin tool using ASP.Net, VB.Net.
- Worked with Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and Functions on DB2, Oracle and SQL Server 2008.
- Extended the Dataset class behavior and Developed data layer for ADO.Net data access.
- Developed .Net batch application to get reconciliation data from 2 different databases such as Oracle and DB2 using LINQ to SQL.
- Used Data Caching and Session State for high performance web page.
- Used Master Page to share the same content between many pages.
- Generated various analytical reports using Cognos 10 BI Tool and Crystal Reports 8.5.
- Used Soft Artisan Excel Writer to generate reports in MS Excel.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source control.
- Responsible for promoting application to staging and production.
- Involved in the full life cycle of the project - design, implementation and testing of the application.
- Extensive use of data access controls like Grid View, Details View and User Controls.
- Designed and created the database with SQL Server 2005.
- Extensively used of logging, exception handling, and data access application block (Microsoft Enterprise Library).
- Using ADO.Net to create in-memory database for increase performance.
- Used Crystal Reports 8.5 to generate various reports.
- Involved in Analysis of the website.
- Created various layout Templates, Style Sheets and Site map for approval of final site design.
- Prepared the functional specification and both high level and low level design documents.
- Prepared architectural designs for each of the Components that assigned for development.
- Used VBScript as server side scripting. ADO is used to communicate with the database.
- Used Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions in SQL Server.
- Involved in developing various modules such as customers module, sales professionals and employers modules etc.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services and functionalities like creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls and Components to reduce the complexity of user interface design.
- Designed Database in SQL Server 2005. Worked with Stored Procedures, Views and Functions.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.Net objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter to communicate with the MS SQL Server Database
- Generated various reports using Crystal Reports 8.5.
- Involved in Unit testing of the application and fixing the defects raised
- Involved in software requirement analysis and design.
- Used Object Oriented development methodology using C#, Designed and developed the user interfaces using ASP.Net, C#.Net.
- Developed a Web Part that would let users connect to PDF, Word, documents an view their contents.
- A simple Web Part that would provide a mechanism for the user to navigate back to the page he came from.
- Used ADO.Net objects like SQL Data Readers, SQL Data Adapters, Data Views and Datasets extensively for database interaction
- Style sheets are done using CSS.
- Used Grid View Control for displaying data before and after each transaction done in corresponding Web form. And also used pagination and grid events.
- Designed & Developed web forms using ASP.Net on VS.Net IDE.
- Developed and implemented different User Controls to provide the rich user interface reusability.
- Designed Crystal Reports using stored procedure and views. Used sub reports and formulae for accurate data representation in reports. Used crystal reports formula editor for writing formulae as per requirement in design.
Senior .NET Developer
- Responsible for requirement gathering and preparing the Requirement Specification Document.
- Designed and developed the application in .NET Framework 4.5 using C#.Net.
- Used Windows Authentication for Internal Users using the and role provider.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components
- Developed the Application Logic, Validation Checks and Business rules for the Business Layer using C#.Net.
- Created Web Forms for referring clinics to submit information about the patients.
- Experience in using Sql to LINQ, LINQ to objects.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and silver light and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology
- Gained Knowledge about Web Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Developing the process and plans to improve the career goals.
- Experienced in WinForms application development using C++, WCF.
- Worked on formatting SSRS reports using the Global variables and expressions
- Designed architected, programmed WinForms, Web based Application and Libraries.
- Contributed software engineering expertise in the development of products through the software lifecycle.
- Introduced methodologies and best practices that enhance product definition, release processes and customization of applications to user needs.
- Experience in object-oriented programming, developing, testing and debugging code, designing interfaces.
- Quickly learn and master new technologies, successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
- Implemented indexing for various tables in the database for improving performance of the application.
- Created stored procedures and triggers to retrieve and split stored SQL data.
- Prepared Technical documentations, user manuals, installation and user guides and functional description at each stage of the application to assist the client.
- Validated all the data using WCF test client.
- Extensively used both Dataset and DataReader to gather data from database and used Grid View, Data List, Detail View and Repeater controls to display the data in a desired format.
- Involved in AGILE Methodology for the software development process.
- Performed Code review and Unit Testing for better performance.
- Earned Recognition for innovative ideas in user interface design.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#.Net, SSRS SQL server 2012, WPF, Multithreading, LINQ, WCF Services, Windows Applications, Windows Services, WIN Forms, MVC 4.