- 16+ years of experience in design, development, automation, monitoring, deployment, testing, and maintenance of N - Tier, more profoundly on 3-tier Client/Server and Web/Windows based applications with proficiency in Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as VS 2015/17, ASP.Net, MVC, C#, Telerik, Java Script, Web service, RESTful Service and .Net Remoting.
- Good experience in DevOps in managing cloud infrastructure and system administration, integrating AWS Azure cloud based components and developing automation solution.
- Expertise as DevOps with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins, Cloudbees, TFS, Chef, Tomcat, RLM, Azure, Git, Ansible and Performed DevOps for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Extensive experience in the design, developing and implementation of fully automated Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines in Jenkins, Azure, AWS and TFS.
- Extensive experience in design and build the minimum Viable Cloud Platform and execute POCs, Resources, migrate/setup workloads on Azure and expertise in Build and release manager.
- Experience building out and automating cloud infrastructure using Azure and AWS.
- Expertise in manage and configure AWS EC2 instances services as per the business needs (EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloud Watch, IAM, SNS and VPC), Configured scalable infrastructure and cloud bees/Jenkins on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in ALM.
- Design & develop hybrid cloud expansions and upgrades with Infrastructure partners and AWS Cloud.
- Designed AMI images of EC2 Instances by employing AWS CLI and GUI, Used PowerShell scripting for DevOps in Windows-based systems for ALM applications.
- Extensive experience with AWS (Storage, Application Services, Deployment and Management) and managed servers on AWS platform instances using Puppet, Chef Configuration management.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, Elastic Load balancer ( ELB), RDS, Redshift, IAM, Route 53, VPC, Auto scaling groups, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Security Groups and have good architecture knowledge on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in RTC, ARTIFACTORY, and Nexus, ANT and TFS builds with Version Control Systems like GIT, CVS, SVN & used RTViews, AppDynamics, Cloud watch for end to end monitoring.
- Strong experience in programming, production support applications in ASP.Net, C#, and developing database, stored procedures, functions and triggers in Oracle 10g, 11g (SQL, PL/SQL) and T-SQL in SQL 2012.
- Experience in back end components like RESTFUL, XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL), Web API, WCF
- Experience in creating and consuming WCF and web services using ASP.Net, C#, VB.NET, WSDL Services.
- Expertise into Implementation of complex changes to Middleware hosted infrastructure, Linux System Admin, Build & Release management, Middleware Specialist including end-to-end code configuration, building binaries, deployments & entire life cycle model in Enterprise Application.
- Expertise in the design, Configuration, Build, Deploy, Release Management and Quality Assurance using ALM tools like TFS 2013/15/17, IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC), Team forge and Thor Enterprise build.
- Strong experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS) architecture, migrations from TFS /2017, upgrades, configuration management, Process Templates Customization, security, Building Template Customization, SharePoint portal configuration, Manual Testing using Microsoft test Manager.
- Good experienced in deploying War/Tar/Ear/Jar files using build tools such as Ant, Maven in Jenkins and TeamCity, EB.net build in TFS with RTC, TFS, SVN BitBucket and Artifactory on UNIX & Linux servers.
- Experience with Multi-tiered developing environments (SIT, UAT and Production)
- Managed onsite/offshore module & successfully managed teams of various sizes up to 12 support/developers.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsible team player, ability to coordinate in a team environment, excellent in learning new technologies and adapt easily to new environment.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/7/10, Vista, XP, Unix, Linux, Red Hat Linux, Solaris.
Web / Application Servers: Web sphere, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic 9.2, Cloud, AWS, IBM cloud.
Programming/ Scripting: C, C++, Java, C#, VB, VB.Net, XML, PL/SQL, Shell, bash, PowerShell
Microsoft Technologies: VS 2017/15/13, ASP.NET, MVC, AJAX, Silverlight, JQuery, TFS, WCF, WPF, Web Services, LINQ, ASP, COM, SharePoint Moss 2007, WSS 3.0
Databases: SQL Server 2012, MS-Access, MySQL, Oracle 10g, 11g, T-SQL, Sybase.
Servers / Portal Server: Commerce Server, BizTalk, IIS, SharePoint Server-07 & Portal Server - 03
Reporting/Security Tools: Data Reports, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Cognos 8, QlikView, AppScan
Tools: /Version control: ETL, Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop, Clear Case, Clear Quest, SVN, RTC, TFS, HP, JIRA, Bit Bucket, Autosys, Tectia, Eclipse IDE, Confluence and Service Now.
Automation/Build Tools: Jenkins, Cloudbees, Docker, Chef, Nexus, Artifactory, TeamCity, ANT, Maven, RTC, TFS build/MS Build, GIT, Enterprise Build
Confidential - Tampa, FL
- Involved in application plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, monitor and support change management and release management interface for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) using Azure, TFS, Jenkins, Cloudbees, RTC, EB.Net, JAVA, GIT, JIRA, Docker, kubernetes, Bit Bucket, SVN, Chef and THOR EB.
- Involved to design, upgrade and maintain EB.NET console application and TFS to adhere to Citi compliance policies, TFS builds, automation, manage Agents, controllers, reports and packages.
- Managed and created Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline process for applications, databases using Azure, TFS2015/17, Jenkins, Cloudbees, RLM, Chef, Shell, and EB Thor.
- Design solution for data storage, monitoring application, services and deployment automation.
- Worked to automate deployment of applications, system configurations and security setting in AWS cloud based environment while implementing, integration, updates and fixes.
- Used scripting languages such as bash, shell, PowerShell and Python in Linux/Windows-based systems.
- Involved in building and deploying large scale .NET and java based web applications.
- Developed and supported Web/Windows based UI, RESTful web services, API’s, reports, database schemas, Production issues based on ServiceNow incident tickets using ASP.Net, C#, SQL 2012.
- Used Hibernate JAVA framework for java application to map objects to an RDBMS and to implement the object-oriented programming concepts in a relational database .
- Managed and configure AWS EC2 instances services as per the business needs (EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloud Watch, IAM, SNS and VPC) and used Cloud watch, AppDynamics for end to end monitoring.
- Configured scalable infrastructure and cloud bees/Jenkins on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Design & develop hybrid cloud expansions and upgrades with Infrastructure partners and AWS Cloud.
- Used AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) service to control access to AWS resources securely.
- Used IAM to create and manage users, groups, permissions to allow and deny their access to AWS resource.
- Designed AMI images of EC2 Instances by employing AWS CLI and GUI for ALM applications.
- Managed & on-boarded .net applications, configured, fixed bugs, resolved compile error, coding, testing and implemented into TFS for automation using VS2015, ASP.net, C#, VSTS, GIT, BitBucket, and Cloudbees.
- Responsible for day-to-day systems maintenance, such as installing patches and fixes, space monitoring, file systems maintenance, performance monitoring, Jenkins builds and tuning in UNIX/Linux.
- Assisted the DevOps teams in determining the most efficient and value-added method of automating their application Lifecycle development activities that move applications through the process to implementation.
- Managed 7500+ TFS users across multiple AD groups with Collection level, and Project level permissions.
- Design and develop new databases, scripts, queries and modified existing database for database performance, implement securities in SQL and Oracle.
- Manage and involve in delivering in multiple Big Data projects and installing, configuring, and using Hadoop ecosystem components like HDFS, MapReduce, and Hive for providing data query and Data analysis.
- Support, and maintain big data applications, used Sqoop tool to extract data from non-Hadoop data stores, and transfer of data between Hadoop and relational database server, and then load the data into HDFS.
- Used Teradata and Business Objects to improve genesis, and AML Applications.
- Managed Installation, configuration, version upgrading, collections, Project Creation, Work item tracking, Agile Project Management through Web Access, Team Portal, user accounts, merging, branching, group permissions, security, onboarding, create build using Docker to unify build, test environments and develop scripts in Shell for TFS, Jenkins, RTC, ANT, Maven, Cloudbees and EB using various tools (TPM, MSI).
- Installed & Configured Build controller, Build Agents, migration TFS project from one collection to another collection and successfully upgraded TFS 2013 to TFS 2015/ TFS2017 with jobs and Share point Services
- Integrated and configured Confluence for sharing PROD documents, user issue, user resolution, RTC for build, JIRA for tracking tickets, BitBucket to automate the deployment workflow, build, Project plan, work items, tracking and manage agile on JAVA based applications on Apache Tomcat, WebLogic servers.
- Lead offshore team and supported with Multi-tiered developing environments, Prod support, upgrades and Implementation of complex changes to Middleware hosted infrastructure and provide middleware integration solutions for various applications and data across the enterprise
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, ASP.Net, C#, TFS 2017, VSTS, Azure, AWS, CodeDeploy, Jenkins, Cloud bees, SSRS, IIS, Unix, Linux, windows, Solaris, PowerShell, SVN, JIRA, RTC, SQL server 2012,MySQL, Oracle 10/11g, Apache Tomcat, AppScan, Bit bucket, Autosys, Big data, Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop, Artifactory, Chef, Ansible and Service Now.
Senior Application Developer (.Net with Telerik)
- Involved in design, development, and testing the Vemon application displays key RF performance indicators Confidential Venue, Carrier & Zone levels along with Venue zone mapping and Google map location.
- Developed GUI using ASP.Net, Silverlight and C #, AJAX, Telerik and JQuery.
- Created dashboards in asp.net, C#, Telerik and Silverlight and show the data in the different charts.
- Developed Zone Mapper tool to create stadium, zones, to change size using ASP.Net, Silverlight and Telerik.
- Extensively used .NET Grid View control to display venue, carrier, KPIS and zone.
- Created zones for stadium and shown the different colors according to venues and KPIs.
- Created chart and polygons to show RF performance and KPIS value.
- Created Event scheduler with Google location to show team events and venue location using .net
- Developed and consumed WCF services to pull data from different servers.
- Designed and developed database and created store procedure, Triggers in SQL 2012 (T-SQL).
- Used ODP.Net for retrieving Data and manipulating data from Oracle.
- Created technical specifications, write test cases, unit testing to help end-users.
Environment: VS 2012, ASP.Net, Telerik for AJAX, Silverlight, C#, Linq, HTML, Java script. WCF, XML, SQL 2012
Confidential - Tampa, FL
Senior Application Developer
- Design and developed Management Dashboard application using .Net, IBM Cognos Reporting tool to provide data reports, charts to senior management on daily bases.
- Designed and developed CSIS Management console application .Net to grant and revoke user access, get Up-to-date information on data related incident and allows them to analyze the data.
- Supported other applications such as Perspective, QlikView, Safe Act (Fingerprint processing tools for Citi) and other External sources to automate Citibank’s weekly, quarterly, and monthly reports, including credit reports, real estate loans, student loans, and over 40 additional reports using .Net technology.
- Involved to gather the requirements, provide architecture and design for financial module for GFTS.
- Created the Windows Service for Excel File Upload and Windows Executable for Data Refresh.
- Created the Common dlls for Application layer interface and screens using C# and VB.Net.
- Developed dynamic web page and implemented and creatively implemented design requirements using client side scripting language and technologies like Java Script, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 and AJAX.
- Created the Encryption and Decryption Module for Reading and Writing Database Password.
- Developed user control & custom control, used .NET Grid View control to display and sort multiple records Created Extender control, Data list, List view using ASP.Net and Ajax control toolkit.
- Created user reports, setup access and audit reports using QlikView, SSRS and SSIS packages.
- Used functions, data models QlikView Scripting, and optimization of data model for query performance
- Designed and developed database in SQL 2008 (T-SQL) and upgraded database from Oracle 10 to Oracle 11g.
- Involved with SA to install & validate certificate and deploy the code migration into UAT and Production.
- Converted the whole application into .Net 3.5 from 1.1 versions using ASP.Net MVC.
- Installed, Configured, Integrated and created IBM Cognos Reports for the Application.
- Developed user-interface for dashboards, with real time graphs and charts using Telerik RAD controls .
- Worked with Multi-tiered developing environments (SIT, UAT and Production)
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
.Net Developer (.Net with SharePoint)
- Involved in design, development Adjudication Application to supports multiple projects with user to manage cases and voters to adjudicate plus admin to set up projects, users, roles etc.
- Developed an application using ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005, AJAX and JQuery.
- Extensively used .NET Grid View control to display and sort multiple records.
- Created several ASP.NET user controls and custom web controls using Telerik and AJAX
- Created and consumed a Web Services to access all the reference data and case details to be accessed.
- Created the Database schema, stored procedures, Triggers in Oracle 11g (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Used ODP.Net for retrieving Data and manipulating data from Oracle.
- Developed several custom web parts in SharePoint.
- Designed and implemented SharePoint team sites and Web Content Management for the business.
- Developed SharePoint Site collections, web pages, master pages using SharePoint 2007 and ASP.Net.
- Used layout panel to coordinate the position and resizing of controls using Silverlight and WPF.
- Created an LDAP data interchange format (LDIF) file and import it into your LDAP directory.
- Used agile development methodology.
- Created technical specifications and documentation to help end-users build-up solutions for business.
Confidential, Solon, OH
- Involved in design, development, and testing Member Health application for pharmacy benefits provider that attributes its success to its member-centered approach to health benefits.
- Designed Master page, Themes, Menu, Skins, Site map.
- Involved in system object mapping and database analysis of Member health to the associated requirements for the assigned HIPPA, Medco, Monitoring system and high cost drug. Involved in writing the business logic for the new Team track’s in C#, ASP.Net files.
- Used Microsoft Ajax control tool kit, Telerik Kit and Client scripting for client side validation.
- Developed various WCF and Web services to supply data to the user interface.
- Extensively used JQuery for high performance, to simplify the Ajax Development.
- Created SSIS and SSRS packages to extract from Excel and Text files, reports, Cleanse and upload to database.
- Interacted and led the offshore team, ensured the task distribution and delivery on time.
- Designed database, created stored procedures and functions using T-SQL in SQL 2005.
- Created SSIS packaged for sending and receiving emails using SMTP.
Environment: VS2008, ASP.NET, Ajax C#, Web Service, XML, LINQ, JQuery, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, HTML, Java script.
- Involved in requirements gathering, Analysis and developing Medicaid project for Confidential .
- Involved in writing the business logic for the Change order’s in C#, XML files.
- Designed and developed user interface screens using ASP.Net, C #.
- Involved in system object mapping of interchange objects for Claims, Managed care and TPL subsystem.
- Used Clear Case to provides access to resources in Rational Clear Case repositories
- Created application to extract benefits, TPL, Pharmacy claim data and send to State central repository.
- Created and consumed a web service and WCF services to supply data to the user interface.
- Used Microsoft Ajax control tool kit and Implemented partial page rendering with Update panel.
- Extensive Use of ADO.NET (Oracle ODP.Net) for retrieving Data and manipulating data from Oracle.
- Used DTS for the transfer of data from MySQL to SQL Server.
- Involved in design and implementation of the Business layer and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Used Factory Method design patterns to create an instance of several derived classes.
- Followed full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Environment: .Net 3.5, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, XML, WCF, Web Service, JQuery, WPF, Linq, SQL Server 2005, VSS, Oracle 10g, HTML, CSS, Java script, TFS, Vault, Factory Method, SOA, DotNetNuke framework.
- Design, developed web/Windows based application such as Receipt System, Oppsworld training centers, Inventory Management System for stock and web based solution for selling product through network marketing and support their e-commerce websites using VB, ASP.net, C#, SQL Soap and Crystal Reports.
- Design and developed web based Project management application using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Analysis of existing architecture in VB 6 and ASP and migrating to C# and ASP.NET
- Developed core .Net data access layer, exception handling, and user control and specified business components as to handle the business rules for the web site using Asp.Net and C#.
- Extensive use of Dataset, Typed Dataset, Data reader, Data adapter using Asp.Net and C#.
- Used Membership, Role Management and created reports using Crystal report.
- Designed and developed database, tables and created store procedure, functions in SQL Server 2000/2005.
- Designed user friendly interface using ASP, VB, Flash and Photoshop.
- Involved in designing, coding and testing the window based project and used Visual Basic 6.0, Microsoft Soap toolkit, extensive use of ADO and created COM+ components.
- Extensive Use of ADO.NET (SQL Client, OLEDB) and used VFS for source control versioning.
- Designed & developed ActiveX components (COM Objects) using VB 6.0, which ran under MTS.
Environment: Visual studio, .Net Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, Win Forms, VB.Net, Classic ASP, VB, CSS, HTML, ActiveX, COM, DCOM, SQL 02/05, e Commerce Server, Java Script, VB Script, DHTML, Crystal .