- Over 10+ years of experience in Design, Development and End - to-End Implementation of applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies, SharePoint, Project Server, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience in SharePoint technologies with 3 years of experience in Project Server. Experienced in gathering requirements, analysis, designing, development, test planning, deployment and maintenance of intranet, client/server and web based applications .
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts , Web Part Pages, Content Types and various custom Document Libraries and Lists, customized Web applications, portals . Strong experience in installing and configuring SharePoint Server 2010, MOSS 2007/WSS3.0 in different environments.
- Experience in designing c ustom Workflows in visual studio & Designer. Extensive experience in designing and developing the Presentation Tier, Business Tier and Data Tier components in multi-tier software applications. Expertise in TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS, LDAP, IPSEC, SSL/TLS protocols.
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented methodologies, client-server multi-tier web and GUI software applications and concepts including Microsoft .Net Framework. Strong knowledge of Web Services, Remoting, IIS configuration, SharePoint Out of the Box and experienced in providing user and production support. Strong knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft.
- NET technologies. Experienced in developing Windows and Web based Client server applications using C#.Net 2.0 , ASP.NET 2.0 , ADO.NET 2.0 , and SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2 .
- Experience in Object oriented programming OOP and methodologies in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and good understanding of the software development cycle. Experience in requirements gathering, converting them into technical artifacts, applying OOAD concepts and Design Patterns. Experience in GUI development with ASP.NET, Windows & Web Forms of .NET framework. Worked on Virtual server environment such as VMware and Hyper-v. In-depth knowledge of database concepts and in database programming using PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Involved in the design, development, deployment and Implementation of large-scale, distributed, multi-tiered enterprise applications. Have Knowledge on implementing SharePoint applications in connecting with other tools such as CSD, Vignette. Experience in creating test plans and performing unit and functional testing.
Microsoft Technologies: MOSS 2007, MS SharePoint Portal Server 2003, MS SharePoint Services3.0, InfoPath 2007/2010, MS Office Suite 2007/2003/2000 , . NET Framework 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
Operating System: MS windows XP, Windows (3.11 to Vista), Windows Server 2000/ 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003 & 2007
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000/ 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 RC/2012 RTM
Tools: Photoshop, Flash, MS Project, TOAD, MS-FrontPage 2007/2003, Visual Interdev 6.0.
Share point Portal: SPS 2007/2003, Windows Share Point Services 3.0/2.0
Other Technologies: IIS 5/6/7, Active Directory, DNS,DHSP
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ). Involved in analysis of SharePoint 2010 and Migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 .
- Responsible for the migration of custom web parts, master pages, page layouts and workflows to SharePoint 2010. Created custom masters pages with various page layouts depend on the requirements. Created and managed Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document & Picture Libraries, Lists, List Views, User Alerts, RSS News, Links, Events and Content Type for various departments .
- Deployed Site Features and Custom List with Site Columns and Content Type by using SharePoint Features Manager . Design and Developed Custom Page Layouts for Branding and Chroming of portal by SharePoint Designer 2010/2007 & also look and feel of portably modifying Master Pages.
- Worked extensively on creating the custom page layouts for the NEW, EDIT and VIEW Form Pages
- Designed different forms with the help of MS InfoPath 2010/2007 . Implemented backup strategy using power shell and task scheduler.
- Automated tasks like search for broken links, delete users, application pool recycle using power shell.
- Extensively used SharePoint Manager for user Security, Sites, lists & Item Management.
- Created Custom Event Handler by using SharePoint Event Receivers for performing different tasks and implement monitoring. Developed and published web services in SharePoint using SOAP, .NET, C#, WCF and ASP.NET. Worked on Business Data Catalog to integrate business data from backend SQL Server with SharePoint 2010/2007 using BDC Meta-Man .
- Created & Deployed Connectable Custom Web Parts by using C# and SharePoint Object Model .
- Used Out-of-box workflows and developed several complex custom Workflows using Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) for handling documents flow.
- Documented the complete development process so as to enable a seamless transition to those who were ready to take over the development process and to assist the end-users who were going to access the application. Extensively Worked on LDAP for creating Users, groups and setting permissions to them. Worked with SharePoint backup solutions using Power Shell, SQL Server .
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2007, Windows SharePoint Services(WSS) 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2010/2007,Visual Studio.NET 2008, C# .Net, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, MS-InfoPath 2007, Windows server 2008, SQL SERVER 2008, MS Outlook 2007/10
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
.Net/ SharePoint Developer
- Involved in the Administration of MOSS 2007 and SP 2010 Farms.
- Maintained the servers and services of the servers in the SharePoint Environment.
- Migrate the exiting MOSS2007 sharepoint sites into exiting SP 2010 Farm.
- Involved in backup, restore and moving Content DB from old SQL Database Server to new SQL Database Server
- Responded to issues in the servers and work with clients, other service managers, and external service providers to bring successful resolution
- Extensively worked with Central Administration portion to perform server reports, manage errors, logging, web applications, site collections and optimizations
- Experience in how to took backup and restore the content DB of SharePoint Sites.
- Provided technical support on activities such as creating sites, user and data restoration.
- Developed strong relationships with key figures across the organization both business and technically focused from the operation engineers to programe manager.
- Experience with Excel Calculation services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Analysis Services,Powerpivot and other services in Sharepoint.
- Extensively worked for monitoring production and development server logs, troubleshooting, controlling site access, administering Search and Indexing, approving and publishing InfoPath forms etc.
- Worked on Some other tasks include defining crawl rules, metadata property creation and mapping for custom column search. Created custom search scope
- Imported Profiles from Active directory and configured search, and search scopes
- Implemented custom document centers and wiki’s for each individual site with the inclusion of private and shared document centers
- Deployed across a medium server farm including a Search and Indexing server as well as a SQL Database server
- Provided end-user support and documentation for users
- Create and managed SharePoint Lists using SharePoint designer and Central Administration
- Implemented a wiki for informal team collaboration which also required controlled publishing
Environment: SP 2010,MOSS 2007, MS Office Communicatin Server 2007 R2, InfoPath 2010, IIS 6.0,SQL Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012 RC/2012 RTM, MS office 2010,
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Gathered Functional, Non-Functional Business Requirements and created detail Functional Specification documents. Performed activities like creation of Portal, Site Collection, sites, lists, Document Library and Assigning permissions to groups. Maintaining, Monitoring and Supporting Moss 2007 in Development, Staging and Production environment. Administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of issues with WSS/Share Point Server environment.
- Used BDC to migrate the Data from external data source into SharePoint Lists. Created Web service to retrieve data of individual field from document library. Developed browser enables InfoPath forms and used as a content types. Renders a SharePoint Picture Library as Silver light using the Data View web part. Modify master pages for branding SharePoint sites in SharePoint Designer. Created and Deployed Custom Components (Web parts, Custom Control, List Definition etc). Involved in Customizing Layouts (Web part titles, Logo's, Header and Footer) for branding purposes.
- Developed and Customized XSLT for various Out-of-Box Web Parts. Configured Forms Based Authentication successfully on development server and production server using LDAP authentication. Integrate Microsoft outlook for the workflow alerts.
- Created web parts for the editor dashboard etc., Created a forms in INFOPATH that will facilitate the compilation/Production of a report and deployed them on the SharePoint Portal. Used SPQuery, SP Site Data Query, and CAML Tools for retrieval of Lists Data.
- Develop Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).Created PDF reports using SQL server reporting services. Performed administrative activities using Stsadm such as backup, restore, migration of sites, installing Features, indexing and deployment of Solution package.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for Servers in SharePoint Farms
- Includes set up and configuration of SharePoint Services on Servers, maintenance of Web Front End Servers, Indexing Servers and some aspects of maintaining Database Servers and Windows Servers
- Creation and maintenance of Sites and Site Collections, as well as all associated databases and services, such as Shared Services Provider and Extended Authentication Providers if needed
- Implemented Document Management using features such as Site Columns, Security, and Versioning.
- Created Content Management, Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Created various form such as Contact us form, and Application Form for different programs by using InfoPath 2007.
- Extensively Worked On Web Parts, Custom List, Document Libraries And Picture Libraries Using SharePoint Object Model.
- Activated and Deactivated Features through STSADM in MOSS 2007.
- Created and modified Master Pages and Content Pages in SP Designer 2007.
- Created and customized Sub Sites, Team Sites, Blogs and Alerts based on company needs.
- Worked on Search Features such as Search Indexing, Search Scopes, Criteria Based Search and Business Data Search using BDC.
- Responsible for Planning and Implementation of Backup and Disaster Recovery Strategies.
- Worked on database programming using stored procedures, views, functions and triggers.
- Network balancing, web farm configuration for servers and management.
- Design of Infrastructure for SharePoint environment.
- Configured Search Scopes and Excel Services in SSP.
- Worked on Active Directory for creating groups and users, and integrated them into SP.
- Gave the Permission to all groups and users in Sites and Sub sites.
Environment: MOSS 2007, Windows Server 2003, InfoPath 2007, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft IIS 5.0, Microsoft office Excel 2007, Active Directory.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Was responsible to develop the apps and move it to live environments
- Created custom web parts for streaming HSN live channel feed using Silverlight on the company’s SharePoint server 2010 portal website.
- Created custom site definitions, columns and content type for various business requirements
- Installed and configured SharePoint server 2010.
- Administering SharePoint sites and sub-sites, user accounts, roles and privileges.
- Worked on BCS services to import a model into a metadata store.
- Customized SharePoint home page using custom master pages, themes and CSS.
- Worked on client object model for interoperating with SharePoint data from a remote computer.d
- Worked on farm and sandboxed solutions.
- Worked on modifying the ribbon interface.
- Worked on Visio services to deploy Web drawings.
- Worked on modifying the ribbon interface using visual studio.
- Designed, develop and deliver .NET based apps and solutions
- Worked on rating and tagging features of sharepoint.
- Worked on visio servies of sharepoint 2010.
- Worked on infopath form.
- Worked on creating and deploying executive dashboards.
- Worked on rating and tagging features of to classify information.
- Worked on SQL Server 2008 to create stored procedures, SQL queries, triggers and cursors
- Worked on .NET applications and solutions to provide fixes, updates and scheduled releases.