- 10+ years of experience as a Senior .Net Developer and SDLC phases, analysis, design, development, testing and documentation using methodologies Iterative Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test - driven development (TDD).
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure.
- In Azure portal work on Resource groups, App services to create API's in API management service along with validations to secure the API's.
- Expertise in creating Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Sections, Areas etc. in ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0.
- Extensive Experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.1 Database First, Entity Framework core, Code first and performance tuning in EF.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications
- Strong hands on programming, design, understanding and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming of Web API 2.0/1.0. Also worked on authentication and authorization of Web API’s to secure logins.
- Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Services in generating complex reports in cascaded reports, parameterized reports and Ad Hoc reports and created different types of reports such as Conditional, Drill-down, Summary and Sub reports, and formatted them and Performed unit testing at various levels.
- Working experience on the source control software packages like Team foundation Server (2015/2013/2010/08 ) (TFS), GIT, Azure Devops and Tortoise SVN.
- Designing Database schema, Tables, Stored Procedures, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, User defined data types, functions, Cursors and Indexes using T-SQL & PL/SQL using SQL SERVER 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014,2016 and Oracle 9i/10g/11g and also worked on PostgreSQL.
- Experience on working on front end unit testing using Jasmine/Karma for Angular applications.
- Experience performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including Bug Reporting and Fixing. Also worked on t-sqlt Unit tests on database.
- Strengths include successful analysis, database implementation and problem-solving expertise, good oral and written communication skills.
MS SQL 2008/2005/2000 , DB2: 8.2, Oracle - 10g, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: Win 7/95/98/2000/XP/2003/2012 Server/Vista
Microsoft Internet Information Services: IIS (5.0/6.0/7.5/8.0 )
.Net Technologies: .Net Core 2.0, C#.Net (4.0/3.5/3.0), VB.NET (9.0/8.0), Asp.net (4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1/1.0 ), Web Forms, MVC (5/4/3), REST stateful/stateless Web Services, Ajax, ADO.Net 4.0/3.5/3.0, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010 , NUnit testing, t-sqlt, Azure Cloud services
Design Tools: Visio, Rational Rose XDE
Version Controls: TFS (Team Foundation Server), Git, Azure Devops, Tortoise SVN
Defect Tracking Tools: ePMO, JIRA (6.4/6.3/6.2/6.1 )CRM 3.0
Confidential, Santa Clarita, CA
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Develop Mock Agronomist Application using visual studio 2017 and .net concepts like object-oriented programming (OOP’s) language, c#, Asp .Net core.
- Work on consuming 3” party Rest API’s hosted in Azure using HTTP Client and create, edit, display the data using HTTP Get, Post methods of web Api’s. Also, work on enabling the filters to get the required data.
- Host CN1 zip files in blob storage of bulk data using Post methods and retrieve them using Get methods from .Net web application.
- Work on downloading bulk CN1 files in chunks and consolidate them to one file and also convert from CN1 format to ISOXML format.
- Using Entity Framework core connect to PostgreSQL database and perform validation in .net to verify the data.
- Use LINQ queries to fetch the data from the database using Lazy loading. Using npgsqlconnection retrieve functions from database to .net application.
- Also, using pgAdmin 4 tool to check the data from PostgreSQL database for correctness and edit data accordingly in our .net application
- Experienced in design, development, deployment, management of complex solutions on Microsoft Azure for clients.
- Worked on fixing the bugs and also worked on improving the performance of existing application.
- Implement AuthO 2.0 in .net core application to tightly secure the application data and authenticate the user who are only eligible to get the data.
- Store AuthO 2.0 Clientld’s, Client Secret and subscription key in blob storage so that it cannot be seen by intruders and use bearer token to authenticate and refresh token every 10 seconds to secure the data.
- Worked on Github/Azure Devops to coordinate with the team and push the changes without any conflicts using pull requests from local branch to remote branches.
- Work on automated end to end unit testing and integration testing using NUnit framework and FakeltEasy library for testing the application and also front-end testing using Jasmine/karma.
- Work on technical documentation for the project developed and shared on confluence page, so that it can be used by the next developers to understand the project details and use for easy implementation when enhancing the project.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017/2015, Azure Portal, API Management Service, App Services, Rest API's, Web API's, OOP’s, C#, Asp .Net core2.1, Entity Framework core, LINQ, ADO.NET, Microsoft Azure and Cloud services.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Built micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise. Used Azure Service Fabric micro service architecture.
- Front-end implementation using Angular as framework to create single page application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server
- Worked on a REST/Web API to create services and tested on postman and used in AngularJS $Http service calls and bind the data in the table using ng-repeat attributes
- Developed Stateful services for file processing and transaction processing and populating the data from text files.
- Worked on Common Libraries (NuGet) to use across all the Web API services to increase the performance and reusability of models.
- Developed server-side REST style web services and called them from backbone collections.
- Worked on LINQ queries and ORM tools like Entity framework to exchange data between web services and database objects.
- Worked extensively on SQL statements, stored procedures, views, T-SQL queries in SQL Server.
- Re-architected a monolithic ASP.NET web application to queue-based micro services to improve reliability, performance, and maintainability.
- Automated the build, test, and deployment process of all ASP.NET websites, supporting Windows service and database migrations using VSTS and Octopus Deploy
- Designed and developed a REST-based API for transaction objects using WebAPI and ASP.NET Identity.
- Worked on Active Batch Jobs to automate the jobs to run on daily/monthly bases.
- Transformed data from one server to other servers using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and developed, deployed, and monitored SSIS packages.
- Worked on Fluent validation to validate required fields and to make the UI more efficient.
- Worked on Unit tests and Integration tests, also got involved in t-sqlt framework for database unit testing.
- Worked on app config files to dynamically access them through configuration manager.
- Worked on Git to push my changes on day-to-day basis, created branches and pull requests to maintain the code history.
- Experience in building applications using Micro services architecture in Azure
- Using SCRUM for Agile development and participate in team-lead solutions, reviewing peer’s code for quality and completeness.
- Coordinating with the team using pair programming and writing the code in efficient way.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2017/2015, C#, ASP.Net, Micro Services, Web API’s, GIT, .Net Framework 4.5, Entity Framework 6.0/4.3, LINQ, WCF, TFS 2013, IIS 7.0. HTML, HTML5, DOM, Bootstrap, Ajax, JSON, Angular 2, SQL Server 2016.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Using Identity 2.0 built authentication and authorization for secure website.
- Involved in creating Helper methods for code reusability and consistency.
- Worked on Bootstrap 4.0 and customized the default CSS of Bootstrap according to the requirements.
- Developed widget Calendar for the site and customized the calendar to populate events on it from database.
- Effectively used ASP.NET MVC bundling and minification techniques to improve the performance of the application.
- Developed responsive weather widget using bootstrap and updated the location according to the user location.
- Build custom Navigation items and worked on reordering them i.e., sorting on the navigational pan according to the user choice.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework Code First Approach specifically for data querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Implemented Ajax calls using AngularJS to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end SQL Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Configure large database solutions in Azure using SQL Server database solutions.
- Used LINQ to XML and LINQ to Object at service level to communicate between different applications.
- Wrote T-SQL queries in creating views and stored procedures in SQL Server. Used joins, unions to get data from different tables and databases.
- Designed, developed and maintained SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSRS packages for data migration.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version Controlling and source code sharing.
- Unit Testing for all the modules by mocking different layers of the application
- Performs migration activities Dev to QA, QA to Prod.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2015/2013, C#, ASP.Net MVC 5.0/4.0, .Net Framework 4.5, Entity Framework 6.0/4.3, WCF, TFS 2013, IIS 7.0. HTML, HTML5, DOM, Bootstrap, Ajax, JSON, AngularJS, Microsoft Azure.
Confidential, Itasca, IL
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing and maintenance phase of the project life cycle.
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Architectural Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory
- Extensively used C#.Net for developing the user controls.
- Effectively created custom routes and added them to ASP.NET MVC 4 routes collection and created business models and injected them into MVC views using the controllers.
- Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET 4.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework Code First and extensively for data querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ
- Used Angular.js features Controllers, custom directives filters and AJAX to maintain the Rich and Responsive UI for the application.
- Developed complex programs in T-SQL, wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Queries with best execution plan.
- Involved in creating stored procedures, triggers, and views in SQL Server2008 for data manipulation and retrieval.
- Performed performance tuning on analyzed existing code for better outcome.
- Involved in analyzing and preparing Unit Test cases for various scenarios and developing automation test cases using Nunit framework.
- Performed End-to-End Testing, troubleshooting, debugging, integration testing, regression testing and performance testing and analyzed the results to justify validation.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2013/2012, C#, ASP.Net MVC 5.0/4.0, .Net Framework 4.5, Entity Framework 6.0/4.3, WCF, TFS 2013, AngularJS, IIS 7.0. HTML, HTML5, DOM, DHTML, XHTML, REST Web Services, WEB API, LINQ, SQL Server 2008R2
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Implemented Logging to assist the Reporting team with relevant Logging information using custom built WCF Logging Service.
- Developed various Layers in WCF Service (Data Access / Services / DTO) to fetch relevant data from third party Services (ESP - Enterprise Services Platform)
- Responsible for gathering CRM information and developing a comprehensive report once a month for management.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Development was done using Agile methodology with daily scrums, and continuous integration using the SDLC process to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Assisted in developing CRM metrics that were used to gauge customer satisfaction for new and existing customers.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI (Views) by developing the Partial Views, View state, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C#.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using jQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Used various Telerik controls, Infragistics Net Advantage developed User Controls to design custom UI to meet the requirements and to increase the ease of use for customers.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Used the responsive utilities of the Bootstrap frameworks to facilitate the design displaying properly on different devices.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to make the User Interface more responsive.
- Responsible for designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL Store Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF (User Defined Functions)
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework (ORM) in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Used the responsive utilities of the Bootstrap frameworks to facilitate the design displaying properly on different devices.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like sessioning, Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Used C# language in developing the business logic, where in extensively implemented the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Functionalities
- Responsible in created and consumed WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) using C#.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application-using TOAD.
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same. Involved in Web Services to WCF based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP messages.
- Implemented validation and other client-side logic by using Java Script and JQuery
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration testing, used WCF test client to test the services.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2013/2012, C#, ASP.Net MVC 5.0/4.0, .Net Framework 4.5,Entity Framework 6.0/4.3, WCF, TFS 2013, AngularJS, IIS 7.0. HTML, HTML5, DOM, DHTML, XHTML, REST Web Services, WEB API, LINQ, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Canton, OH
- Involved in testing - Unit level, Integration testing, Developing test cases & User Acceptance Test Plans.
- Used Custom Validation and User Validation to give access to registered users.
- Developed Custom Controls and Navigation controls using C# and configured the caching policies.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET3.5 for eFile administration to report all the information regarding the tax filing centers, tax preparers and return details.
- Used .NET Master Pages, Validation controls, Content place holders, themes, CSS and Web Forms for UI development.
- Developed Master pages to build consistent and maintainable user interface.
- Created the Data Access Layer with ADO.NET commands and fetched the data from SQL Server 2008 using Stored Procedures and views using SQL Data Reader and Dataset objects.
- Extensively used the LINQ feature in .NET 3.5 for querying collections and integrating with SQL.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for creating Service end points and Service contracts in code.
- Building a new N-tier application from scratch using the ASP.NET 3.5 Framework and Windows communication foundation (WCF).
- Designed and developed .NET components and user controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed web-based admin forms using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net and SQL Server 2005.
- Worked on integrating with other systems through WCF service which is secured through "transport" security.
- Worked on Procedures in-order to access the Data Base for the front-end application using SQL Server 2008.
- Writing SQL statements, stored procedures using SQL Developer 2.1 for Oracle 11.2g encrypted database.
- Designed the test-cases and Performed Unit Testing on the modules according to the requirements.
- Experience with Share Point Portal Server to share the project documents, issue trackers, sub sites and collaboration sites etc.