- Overall 5 years of experience in IT with 2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation ( UiPath, Blueprism and Automation Anywhere ) and 3 years in .Net.
- Certified as Robotic Process Automation developer in UiPath (Developer, Orchestrator.)
- Working Knowledge on Robotic Process Automation Development with tools Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UIPATH.
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space.
- Good knowledge in demonstrating Proof of Concept (POC) for various projects on implementation of RPA tools.
- Designed developed and tested Bots for tasks using BluePrism.
- Deep knowledge in Agile methodologies, Scrum & Sprint techniques.
- Created FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENTS (FRDS) for a Robotic Process Automation project, based on business process design discussions with business stakeholders.
- Exposure to Blue Prism & UiPath Single Sign - on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory
- Worked on BluePrism & UiPath work queues to manage Bot workloads.
- Strong knowledge and experience in .Net, VB.NET, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, SQL Server, RPA, UiPath and Design patterns with proven abilities in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere and Ui Path thereby reducing manual intervention
- Performed task scheduling using Automation Anywhere like Schedule Manager, Task Editor and Data Drive Tasking.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation tools UI Path and Automation Anywhere to automate web applications, desktop application, maintaining Excel using Image Recognition, PDF integration.
- Experience in Navigate for Launch the application Hands on in creation of Email, Excel, Image, process automations in UI Path.
- Exception handling design and correct use of stages and blocks correct use of data types, session and environment variables.
- Extensive knowledge in database module analysis, design and developing reports/dash boards using SQL, PL/SQL and other tools under MySQL and SQL Server.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & programming skills, cohesive team worker with exceptional Planning & execution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with team members and clients in the form of formal, mentoring, and presentations Able to demonstrate self-directed approach learning new technologies & pursue .
Automation tools: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Uipath
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Databases: RDBMS, DBMS, MS SQL Server
Defect Tracking Tools: Bug Tracker, XCM
Technologies: .NET, C#, VB.Net
Confidential, Maryland.Net - Associate Developer
- Developed BOTS using Automation Anywhere to automate process which was done using manual interference.
- Gather specifications build the Automation scripts and deploy the bots using RPA tool Automation Anywhere which has the various functionalities to perform transactions.
- Explored the possibilities of automation billing systems and CRM applications and automate various processes based on input from respective teams.
- Developed demos based on the automation performed and show cases the same to potential internal/external customers.
- Designed cost estimates for the proposed Process Automation along with timelines.
- Automated various processes involved in SAP, billing system and CRM systems such as Account Creation, invoice generation, Order Creation, Order Submission, Creation of accounts etc., to simplify the work for Service desk using UI Path.
- Hands on experience with current and thorough understanding of UI Path products and services.
- Strong experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) from requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation on Blue prism tool.
- Involved in implementing solutions in Robotic Process Automation space using UI Path.
- Experienced in the macro recording, editing, scheduling and distribution using UI Path.
- Hands on Experience with Robotic Process Automation Tool Automation anywhere to automate Web Applications, Desktop Application, maintaining excel using Image Recognition, PDF integration, OCR etc.
- Have been part of all the phases of SDLC and performed end to end implementation using Automation anywhere tool and UI Path tools.
- Involved in developing robots using UI Path.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support and Involved in bulk mail sending as batch and developed RPA
- Use d HTML, Java Script, CSS to make the view and VB script to perform the tasks.
- Developed the project using Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Environment : UI Path, Automation Anywhere tool, Blue Prism, CRM, SDLC, ASP.NET, C#.NET, WCF, HTML, CSS, Java Script, VB Script, SQL Server, Agile methodology, TDD.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath.
- Developed the objects and workflows as per client requirements.
- Worked on User Events like Monitor Events, Element Trigger and Image Trigger.
- Worked on web Recorder, Object Recorder to perform some of the tasks as per requirements.
- Developed business process with Sequences, Flow Charts.
- Used Screen Scraping method in UiPath to extract text from running window application by appropriate output methods such as Native, Full text and OCR.
- Worked on Automating Web portal, Excel, PDF, TXT and Email automations.
- Interacted with different mail services such as POP3, OUTLOOK and IMAP to get the mail messages into folder.
- Worked with Business Teams to create PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed separate SDD 786787(Solution Design Documents).
- Developed robotic bots using UiPath to automate process which was done using manual interference.
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application and CITRIX automation end-to-end process automation using UiPath.
- Used image activities with wait conditions to ensure proper website or application loading, to perform certain actions in a loop.
- Used Excel automation for repetitive Excel data entry, appending and for comparing columns
- Used UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring and management of UiPath Robot automation activity.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Code error handlers to catch and log errors.
- Task scheduling using UiPath like Schedule Manager, Task Editor, Data Drive Tasking.
Environment : UiPath studio, UiPath Orchestrator, MS Office, SQL Server 2015.
.Net - Sr. Associate Developer
- Creating the models, views and controllers using ASP.NET MVC 2, VB.NET and analysis and project requirements for this application which is developed using waterfall methodology.
- Created functional prototypes, design templates and mockups for the entire application
- Implemented security technologies in ecommerce development.
- Consumed the WCF services using jQuery Ajax calls to enable effective communication
- Extensively used Visual Studio 2008 development tool for building Web Application.
- Used CSS and Java Script to create visually appealing User Interfaces.
- Developed and implemented custom Tracking and Error Logging mechanisms.
- Developed and implemented a custom calendar control to add, update, delete and edit recurring and non-recurring events.
- Assisted in developing Tables, Triggers, Views, stored procedures and updating the SQL Server database and Optimized SQL Server Stored Procedures using joins indexes.
- Supported the database for daily, weekly and scheduled jobs along with bug fixing and production issues.
- Assisted in the design and development of reports in SQL Server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Designed, processed and displayed reports in the website using the Report Viewer web server control.
- Developed the deploy cycle, responsible for weekly deploys to development, staging and production environments, developed testing plans and performed an active role as a tester for the application.
- Performed and resolved cross-browser issues, Unit Testing and Documentation along with N-unit testing.
- Migrated applications from VB6 to VB.Net.
Environment : .Net 4.0, ASP.Net MVC, C#.Net, ADO.Net, LINQ to SQL, AJAX, HTML4, IIS 6.0, MS Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2008, TDD, TFS, CSS, Entity Framework, WCF, WWF, Windows Application, Oracle 11g Express Edition.
.Net - Associate Developer
- Developed web forms in ASP.NET using c#.
- Involved in creation of stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2008.
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications using ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NET.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, define roles, create database users and used Data Transformation Services.
- Created LINQ enabled database layer using LINQ to SQL & Used Data annotations to validate the server-side input.
- Developed and enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, and User Interface by using HTML, CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET Controls along with Bootstrap Framework.
- Used Angular JS framework to bind data of workers list and offices list in Web Application. Involved in migration of the code from ASP to ASP.Net web application.
- Involved in the design and development of an Interface Tool using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET and SQL Server • Organized several sessions with the business team, gathered business requirements and developed the detailed functional requirements.
- Developed web pages and C# code using Visual Studio.Net framework and presented several User interface prototypes and presented it to the Business.
- Developed CSS style sheets for a uniform page look throughout the application and for easier Maintenance
- Extensively involved in working with database objects using ADO.Net objects, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Used connection objects, command objects and data adapter, data sets for database connectivity and used data grids and repeater controls for displaying data in the client user interface