- Build RESTFul APIs based on Node JS for financial web sites and refactoring for .NET RestFul APIs
- Development of new features on a financial web site using React JS & ES6
- Development of new features on a financial web site using Backbone, JQuery mainly
- Write unit test for developed features using mocha & sinon
- Perform code reviews and collaborate/coach the team to find out the best possible approach for new implementations.
- Rest APIs with .NET Core (C#) to expose some endpoint to be consumed by third parties
- Automation of financial processes followed by Financial Department to get rid of Excel, Access and text files as data sources using instead a centralized database providing a reliable web application solution, a report server and some automated windows services for those unattended tasks.
- Developed a module to customize the UI automatically setting certain values to let users apply a particular theme using a file.
- Front end development to align designers template to existing web application layout.
- Stretch collaboration with peers in US.
- Agile/Scrum development following daily stand ups and planning session collaborating with the product owner.
- Participate in all code reviews and architecture meetings to decide best way to go with proposed solutions.
- Guide junior developers to ramp up as quick as possible to company culture and development practices used in the team.
- Take the ownership of new development features for an existing tool and be responsible for all bugs reported.
- Development of several web/windows applications based and web services on .NET framework. This also includes PoC development, maintenance of the main web site of the company.
- Development of several applications based on WPF, such as a print system, an application to design templates to print documents.