- Overall 11 years of experience in peripherals (MFP/SFP), POS and Mobile domains with various application development and Device side development.
- Energetic professional having experience in the development of Mobile App using Xamarin framework, Web Application using C# and .NET, embedded device firmware driver and database management. Expert in development, team effectiveness and leadership and seeking new challenges in the new role.
- Experience in designing and development of mobile applications for smart phone using Xamarin framework.
- Proficient with core concepts of Android like Activities, Services, Content Providers, and Broadcast Receivers.
- Experience on Android UI components such as List view, Customized List view, Menus, Compound Buttons, Alert Dialog boxes, Action bars, and Spinners for various layouts in Application development.
- Experience working with Push Notification Service - pop-up alerts, action sheet
- Expertise in the product engineering and development of peripherals’ device firmware.
- Expertise in multiple pillars of peripheral device firmware - Digital Send, Copy, LAN Fax, Internet FAX on C# and .NET environment.
- Expertise in logging and debugging - debugging on simulator, emulator and also on the device
- Application design and development for new print/scan and cloud solutions for MFPs using C#, .NET and MongoDB.
- Developed and added support for wireless networking capability on the MFP to have it connect a wireless network.
- Developed application for performance evaluation of POS devices with MSR, USB, Bluetooth, Barcode support.
- Expertise in unit testing, usage of static code analyzers like FxCop and Coverity tools.
- Experience in working on web development technologies, using the hypertext languages and other back-end coding.
- Proficiency of web includes: HTML5, CSS, Java script, jQuery
- Lead a team of 9+ members, providing technical help and steering them in the requirements, bug fixes, and enhancements.
- Experience as a Scrum Core Team Member in the development process using Scrum Agile methodology.
- Well versed with concepts of OOPS, MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Extensive experience working in a Test-Driven Development and Agile-Scrum Development.
- Extensive experience in using JSON, XML.
- Complete understanding of Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural patterns and frameworks
- Proven performer who is adept at working independently, as well as contributing as a productive team member.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter with dedicated work ethic, quick in ramping up on newer areas, and believes in continuous improvement. Have been appreciated by customers on several occasions for demonstrating the same.
- Experience of having worked closely with Geos like Japan and US, international experience with having worked at customer sites for more than 5 years.
- Motivated and results-oriented achiever, with proven ability to provide technical expertise, support, and training to customers, cited in performance reviews for good customer relationship building.
Languages/Framework: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Xamarin - Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android, AWS (Pursuing AWS Developer Associate course)
Tools / Libraries: HP ALM, Microsoft Visual Studio, Bugzilla, Microsoft Project Plan, MS Build Tools
Operating System: Unix/Linux and Windows
Configuration Management: TFS, GIT, SVN, Visual Source Safe
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL Databases like MongoDB
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio
Domain: Mobile App Development, Printing and Imaging, Embedded Systems, Point of Sales (POS) Devices, Wi-Fi technology
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Mobile App development
- Implementation of architecture and design.
- Interfacing with customer and delivery teams to resolve technical issues in the project.
- Understanding the business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Evaluating projects from a technical stance, guaranteeing that the development methods used are correct and practical.
- Designing and developing mobile application for Android/iPhone mobile devices with extensive user interface development on Xamarin.
- Developed applications for IOS and Android using Xamarin forms to share average code of 80
- 90% between the platforms.
- Experienced with XML and XAML layouts
- Used MVVM features such as data binding and views are written in XAML.
- Implemented SQLite database with Xamarin forms to save necessary information into device local database.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing.
- Experienced working on a special camera feature in the application.
- Used web views, list views & populated lists to display the lists from database using simple adapters.
- Responsible for consuming the REST services, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Coordinating Onsite and work with customer to pursue new change requests.
- Providing Weekly and Monthly Status reports on the program
- Managing Onsite and Coordinate delivery with the Offshore Team
- Requirement Analysis for new business requests and determining technical feasibility of implementing them.
- Participating in the design review with the team and providing review comments.
- Scheduling, identifying and tracking progress of project milestones.
Environment: C# .NET, Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android, .NET Framework 4.7, Visual Studio 2017, SQLite, Content Provider, Agile Methodology, TFS
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Architectural design and implementation of conventional features for the new Omni UI and upgraded backend functionality.
- Understanding the customer business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Interaction and meetings with customer and delivery teams to resolve technical issues
- Working on the design and implementation of the enhancements for the new MFPs supporting Omni UI, across different pillars - Digital Send, Copy, LAN FAX, and Internet FAX etc.
- Helped development team guide for defect fixes, especially the critical ones.
- Qualification of fixes/code changes through code reviews.
- Also responsible for code optimization and performance improvement.
- Project planning, estimating and scheduling to achieve the project milestones on time.
- Coordinating onsite and work with customer to pursue new change requests.
- Managing onsite and coordinate delivery with the offshore team.
- Participating in technical discussions with various stakeholders for successful completion of the activities.
- Providing weekly and monthly status reports on the program.
- Have worked as onsite coordinator for 2.5 years from the starting of the project.
- Worked closely with offshore development team.
- Developed work estimates.
- Identified and evaluated technology risks.
- Ensured Quality deliverables with zero defects.
- Participated in business meetings.
- Reported and co-coordinated with all stakeholders.
- Have contributed on this project right from the kernel layer to the application layer
- Modifications done to the MFPs controller firmware to control and configure the device.
- Configured the kernel uImage and kernel modules (Linux) to support wireless
- C-APIs written to control and configure the Wi-Fi dongle.
- Discussion with Customer in regular intervals to evaluate where we stand and the way forward
- Seeking constant customer feedback on the reporting processes to customize to their needs & requirements
- Ensured Process Documentation/ updates all the times
- Developed windows service application in C#.net that will capture parameters related to processes and memory of the system and Windows Media player application.
- Developed a form application in C#.net that updates the settings in the registry of the device with which the windows service application would run.
- Created macro that would plot graphs dynamically, the graphs displays the parameters measured with respect to process and memory. This was an initiative taken from my side which reduced man-effort and time.
Environment: C# .NET, .NET Framework, POS devices, Visual Studio, Waterfall Model, VSS, Microsoft Excel.
- Worked on modules like scan, print, copy and fax in the MFP, including major code changes.
- Troubleshoot and debug both major/minor bugs.
- Modify existing programs with enhancements, implement fixes and enhancements.
- Code changes are deployed into the device running on VxWorks OS.
Environment: C, EditPlus, VxWorks, Waterfall Model, VSS, Bugzilla.
- Database Design
- Session Management
- Birthday Mailers/Notification
- Development and integration of modules like Funnel Tracking, Accounts, and Projects etc.