A multifaceted professional credited with more than 10 years of technology expertise. Reliable Solutions Architect with experience in full stack development, SDLC, tech lead and management.
Microsoft Stack: .NET Framework(1.1 to 4.5), ASP.NET Web Form, MVC, Web API,WCF, C#, VB.NET, IIS 6/7/8, SQL Server (2008/2010/2012, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Jobs, CLR development)
Integration: TIBCO( Business Works 6, EMS, API Exchange, TEA) Mulesoft (Anypoint Studio), Workato
APIs / Web Services: REST, SOAP, JMS
Systems Architect Team Lead
- Design Enterprise Applications Solutions based on company technology roadmap including:
- Migrate existing company rules engine to GDS Link decision engine reducing the scoring and offers generation process response time from 2 minutes to 3 seconds per application processed. (C#, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft CRM, AWS S3, TIBCO Middleware, EMS, Web API 2)
- External Web Services and data model design for digital/direct channel products that increase the company loans in 5% the first year. Integrations with more than 10 business partners (TIBCO BW, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, REST/SOAP, JSON/XML)
- API Integrations with more than 10 different data providers including Experian, TransUnion, Yodlee, Lexis/Nexis, IDology ID/IQ, DocuSign, Kount, Lexmark OCR; resulting in reduced data entry dependencies, and expanded risk decision making capacity with additional data
- Migrate existing company legacy system applications to new platforms (ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC/Silverlight, Mendix, Web API, TIBCO Stack, SQL Server 2012)
- Manage development and support teams across 3 locations (Atlanta, Costa Rica, India) including outsourcing teams, reviewing SOWs, budget, priorities, scope and timeline working closely with PMO/Governance department with multiple project management frameworks depending on the project (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Responsible for the overall company APIs and middleware development, integration, maintenance and infrastructure support (ASP.NET Web API, C#, IIS 6/7/8, TIBCO Stack, SQL Server 2012)
- Assist Tier 3 personnel in critical advanced problems that affect company revenue
Systems Architect Technical Lead
- Design (50%) and implementation (50%) of web APIs to provide business partners an automated channel to send and monitor client applications reducing the manual prequalification process in 40% and increasing the quantity of applications submitted in 30% (WCF, SOAP/WSDL, REST, SQL Server)
- Full stack web applications development (ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server 2010/2012)
- Research and development technologies to implement/enhance new and existing applications.
IS Technical Lead
- Support maintenance team in critical issues and enhancements including a website rendering optimization that improved company core website speed in 25%
- Full Stack engineer/developer in critical company products and libraries.