Top quality .NET development that changes peoples’ lives
- User - centered, behavior-driven, and test-driven development; Agile/Scrum/Kanban team collaboration
- Extensive end-to-end SharePoint development knowledge and recent experience
- Enterprise application development in source-controlled, segregated, quality and change-controlled, SOX-compliant environments
- Business intelligence: Superior communication skills
Senior Software Developer
- Team developer on various applications principally: 1) Currency Transaction Report (CTR) web application for compliance under the Banking Security Act ; Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application built using Avaya Orchestration Designer (Eclipse). Contract to perm.
- Skills used: C#, Agile/Kanban, SQL Server 2016, MVC, WCF, LINQ, .NET, XML, Log4Net, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio 2017, Java, Eclipse, Avaya Orchestration Manager.
Senior Software Developer
- Lead Developer on prototype SPorganizer surgical admin tool for SharePoint involving intensive SharePoint CSOM API development for online and on-prem SharePoint deployments; Senior Developer for SPorganizer back-end engine; administrator of local installation of Microsoft Matter Center SharePoint application; developed in-house licensing management solution deployed to Microsoft Azure, Windows Installers for Xml (WiX), Autonomy iManage WorkSite, Microsoft SharePoint 2010-2016, SalesForce.com, WordPress, Joomla.
- Skills used: SharePoint CSOM, PHP/UNIX, C#, Agile/Kanban, Azure, SQL Server 2008/2016, MySQL, MVVM, MVC, WPF, WCF, WML, LINQ, .NET, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio 2010-17.
Expert Software Engineer
- Developed enterprise applications to support Turner’s ad sales organization using .NET, C#, SQL Server and other technologies.
- Last five years with the Confidential Team.
- Confidential is Turner’s industry-leading in-house-developed traffic system for managing all aspects of broadcast networks, and is currently being marketed to other networks via Invision, Confidential .
- Other projects included: BudgetGrid, a suite of data-aware spreadsheet-style applications used by Turner’s linear television networks for budget forecasting and strategic planning; EBAM (Electronic Billing and Adjustment Memo), an early AJAX-enabled web application for managing the workflow approval process for invoice adjustments; Mercury, a liability stewarding web application that saved local WTBS-17 $14 million in over-delivery in its first year of use.
- Skills Used: Agile/Kanban, BDD Cucumber, SQL Server 2008, C#, MVVM, MVC, WPF, WCF, XML, LINQ, .NET 4.5, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio 2013, Active Reports 8, SSRS, ReSharper, JQuery
Web Application Developer
- Developed custom secure e-commerce shopping carts, back-end fulfillment systems, and dynamic web site content for small and medium-sized enterprises including Confidential .
- Designed web content for Confidential, creating/converting 3,000+ html documents imported from various formats, as well as creating documents in Adobe Acrobat, PostScript and ASCII formats.
- Developed CGI scripts in Perl and C.
- Created custom graphics for Internet navigation icons, backgrounds, and logos; scanned/imported/manipulated images for Web documents. Developed custom software tools to analyze/distill server logs and statistics reports.
- Maintained dbase of Internet documents.