Desire a challenging iPhone\iPad technical lead\Senior developer position to build Mobile applications that leverage my problem solving and development skills and expand those skills through my employment. I’m a US citizen with 20 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life cycle and 5 years of mobile development experience.
iOS Applications: Objective - C, Swift and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices in Xcode, Interface builder - UIKit, Cocoa touch, Core Data XML, JSON, Web Services - RESTful, SOAP, JPA.
Android Applications: J2EE applications - IBM WebSphere Application Server Windows
GUI Applications: Visual C++, MFC, C++, Visual Basic
Databases: SQL, Oracle, Access 2000 Agile software development, GIT, Subversion, CVS, Visual SourceSafe iPhone Apps on Appstore, EMoney and PMoney, EMoney Merchant
iPad Apps on Appstore: EMoney POS, Android Application on Google Play, EMoney and PMoney, EMoney Merchant
- Extensive experience in object oriented programming
- Experience of Appstore app submission/approval process
- Google Play App submission
- Manage s and provisioning profiles for Enterprise and AppStore iOS applications.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with iPhone setup for enterprise use and remote management using MDM tool (Mobileiron).
Confidential, Ashburn, VA.NET developer
- Involved in all phases of application development and maintenance. Gathering requirements, architect/design, develop, testing, troubleshooting and deployment which involved interacting with various teams, Sales, Graphic designers, Testers, backend .NET developers and production maintenance teams.
- I was the solo iOS developer for 3 years, 1 year for Android applications and mentored 3 Android developers for a year.
Confidential, Washington, DC.NET developer
- Lead in design, develop, deploy and support Enterprise and AppStore iPhone applications.
- Lead in design, develop, deploy and support J2EE Web and Windows C++ applications.
- Researched, defined\created and documented procedures for IT depot to setup devices to be used by conductors including restriction policies, profiles etc and remote management (using MDM).
- Trained IT depot personnel to setup mass iPhones for enterprise use.
- Worked with third party applications\modules for app development and remote mobile device management and application deployment.
- Design and implement enhancements to appstore iPhone Confidential .
- Features implemented include modifying and canceling partially traveled reservations, to support eticketing, display QR code in iPhone application which can be scanned by conductors (using eLift Enterprise iPhone application used by conductors on board for lifting tickets )
- Design\implement and deploy J2EE application for the enhancements.
- Upload iPhone Confidential to iTune AppStore.
- Design J2EE RESTful JSON backend webservices.
- Troubleshoot and resolved app crashes.
- Team lead during all the phases of the project.
- Designed and developed J2EE SOAP webservices used by iPhone application which updates the oracle database used by mechanical desk.
- Designed and implemented troubleshoot iPhone application, which included taking pictures using camera and sending to the backend.
- Accessed Oracle and SQL DB from J2EE application using JPA.
- Developed test script to run in Automation tool to test iPhone app.
- Designed and implemented backends for webased applications that included implementing EJBs and interact with SQL and Oracle databases.
Confidential, Washington, DC.NET developer
- Enhanced and maintained windows applications used by Confidential ’s station agents and call center agents.
- Applications included ticket reservations\modifications\cancellations, accounting and group reservation applications, developed in VC++, VB and MS Access2000.
- Responsibilities included gathering requirements, sizing, design, coding, testing, implementation and documenting each phase. Developed test plans and user guides.
- Some enhancements implemented involved interacting with other applications (including Microsoft applications example - MS Exchange) on the same computer as well as on remote servers with SOAP webservices.
- Modified existing features to make them dynamic i.e. configurable by users (using web applications) which allowed users to make changes frequently without requiring programming changes hence saving time and money.
Confidential, Saratoga, CA.NET developer
- Developed Confidential Agent which using IPC mechanism will talks to the client Agent and reply to Confidential requests. The Confidential agent also geerates the traps in case of error or warning conditions.
- Plugin into HP Openview to manage HP DLT Library machine. The project involved discovering HP DLT Library, setting trap destination so that Openview can receive Confidential traps generated by Library, monitoring the status of Library and launching web page to manage the Library
- Developed bridge applications for sending data from HP Openview to TopTools and discover HP devices.
- Windows application to administer the server locally or remotely.
- Remote Configuration - This product allows configuration of software remotely.
- The Web Server runs on user machine( to be configured ) and administrator configures the software from his machine using browser.