IT Professional with more than 25+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry that includes 5 years in production, 4 years in data management, and 16+ years in the project management, architecting, designing, and developing of single, multi - client, mobile, web, and desktop applications.
- Visual Studio 6.0 - 2017
- MS SQL Server 2005 - Latest
- Oracle Database Server 7.3 - 10g
- BIDS (Business Intelligent Development Studio)
- Lead Tools Technology
- MySQL, MS Access
- ESRI Suite: ArcGIS, ArcSDE, Desktop
- MS Office suites
- Obout suites
- Documentum API Suite
- Component One Suite
- Telerik Suite
- Screen scraper suite
- MonoTouch (iPhone/iPad) suite
- Infragistic Suites
- C# .Net, Visual Basic .Net, ASP .Net, Visual Basic 6.0, VBA
- HTML5, Silverlight, MVC, WPF, WCF
- SQL, PL/SQL, Transact SQL
- Esri ArcObjects, MapObjects, Esri Java Script Map API
- Web part / Sharepoint development
- OData, Typescript, Java script, Python script
- Monotouch (iPhone/iPad) development platform, Kendo UI suite
- WebAPI, MVC, JQuery, Json .Net
- DFC (documentum api)
- Surround Test Track SCM, TFS, Subversion, Git, and Visual Source Safe
- Unix Command VI editor
- Microsoft Windows NT, XP, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Window Server 2003 - latest version
- Sun: Solaris/SPARC
- Linux iOS
Lead Software Engineer, Houston, TX
- Currently responsible for architecting, designing, and developing latest cloud infrastructure for Confidential Cerberus software to allow company to store, manage, and share their well modeling data suite as well as maintaining Confidential leading-edge modeling windows desktop software and hardware products to the wireline, pumping services, drilling, and coiled tubing industries.
- Also interface with customers to provide and to resolve complex technical issues.
- Collaborates with Confidential staff and customers to design software to meet customer requirements.
- Works with team members to develop and test new or existing software applications.
- Tracks the resolution of technical issues in a database provided by Confidential .
- Assists with the preparation of user documentation for commercial software products.
Senior Systems/Software Engineer, Houston, TX
- Perform detailed software design and development for .Net Web applications (Gateway/Navigator) that provides Geoscientist with an ability to query data (commercial and proprietary), execute complex reports, and select data from a map interface.
- Work with customer support and client to resolve issues and add new functionality to existing software.
- Configure servers for deployment of the Smart Client and Silverlight application which includes: Web Services, Window Services, Middle Tier Services, SDE data connection services, data synchronization service, and Active directory services.
- Setup connection to client data from multiple sources and services: File GeoDatabase, SDE, Oracle, SQL Server, Shape File, MXD file, IMS, Documentum, Sharepoint, and Geography Network.
- Assist clients in creating Map Services, SDE data connection, creation of AXL file, creation of symbology, database clean up, data migration and data normalization.
- Setup and deploy stand-alone environment for remote location due to insufficient internet connection back to corporate head quarter.
- Create ASP and Smart Client reports per client specification and hook them into the Smart Client Application.
- Provide technical support to clients in all aspects of the Confidential product suite and the underlying GIS platforms (Gateway and ArcGIS).
- Build HTML5 mobile web application based on specific workflow requirements from client.
Senior Software Developer, Houston, TX
- Design and develop database structure using SQL Server and Access. Write store procedure, trigger, jobs, user define function to execute data access and manipulation, validate data, manage data integrity, data clean up.
- Design and develop utility applications which will help data process more efficient.
- This includes loading data to the dB, parsing and validating data from Confidential file, data lookup from the main dB, creating statistic report and processed data report.
- Provided object-oriented design, programming and implementation support to the customer processing system, written in Visual Basic, Access, and some C#.
- Prepared test plans, data, and user documentation for customer processing system.
- Perform data loading, retrieving, indexing, editing, and formatting for Confidential and other geo-technical data using various software (Recall, Geolog, Petrologic, Startrax, and CDR).
- Generate reports, display data presentation, quality control, use databases for research of oil and gas records, such as well logs, drilling report, scout tickets, and maps.
- Software used in these processes are (MS Access, MS SQL 7.0, Office 98, Digirule, NeuraLog, NeuraView Logscan, AutoCAD, and Oracle 7).
- Interact with Clients, State Agencies, and Log libraries to get access to Confidential data, well files, well reports, wells information, and maps.
- Manage and coordinate at team of 8 people to ensure that these data are received, scanned, edited, indexed, and returned in a timely matter.
Mapping Geo-Technician, Houston, TX
- Used proprietary software to convert well logs and maps to digital format, performing quality control, and interact with clients on project status and completions.
- Load, retrieve, archive, and edit Confidential data files into a databank.
- Manipulate these files to ensure that the quality meets the client specifications.