- Accomplished Senior Engineer and Architect with visionary leadership having over FIFTEEN years of solid IT experience in innovation, leadership, architecture, design and implementation in startups as well as large organizations.
- Qualities: Passionate, Self - directed, Team player, Communication skills, Leadership skills.
Techniques: Web applications, Microservices/SOA, Distributed Architecture, Performance Optimizations, Restful services, Test-driven development, Agile, scrum.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
Architect / Tech Lead
- Designed and developed WCF Service and integrated with Factset data provider. Designed and developed SQL tables, views, indexes, stored procedures for data retrieval in SQL server. Collaborate with all stakeholders for system acceptance and issue resolution as and when needed.
- As a lead, was responsible for work distribution, tracking, and weekly updates to management, issue resolution and Production stability.
Environment: WCF (SOAP), WebApi (RESTFul), REDIS (RESP), TPL, Multithreading, Socket Programming, C#, .Net 4.0, SQL Server 2014, NUnit, SOAP UI, TFS, GitHub, Jenkins.
Architect / Tech Lead
- Lead development team in designing and implemented Microservices. Designed IBM MQ based solution to handle large volume of data. Developed SPA (Single page application) admin application using Angular 2.0.
- Designed and developed SQL tables, views, indexes, stored procedures for data retrieval in SQL server. Defined the build using MS Build/XUnit/Moq for Continuous Integration.
- As a lead, was responsible for work distribution, tracking, and weekly updates to management and issue resolution.
Environment: C#, Angular 2.0, Typescript, JSON, WCF, WebApi (RESTFul), IBM MQ, SQL Server 2014, Windows service, CSS3 bootstrap, Coded UI and Unit testing, TFS, IBM DB2, TPL.
- Worked on a Windows service that reads trade requests from queue, analyze the trade and perform upfront stress to identify risks involved with trade and send response back to trading platform.
- Created Web portal for using ASP.Net Web forms to display trades and activities by accounts for a daily view as well as historical view. Developed reporting portal to track activities for upper level business users using SSRS.
- Wrote stored procedures, indexes, views, database tuning on SQL server. Performance tuning and load testing. Enhanced the system to support unit testing/Moq framework as part of the build process.
- Designed and implemented WCF/RESTFul services layer for the system to be consumed by different properties/components across the system using Entity Framework and LINQ extensively.
- Implemented the Form Engine module using WebApi, JQUERY, JSON, JSONP and HTML 5.0/CSS 3.0. This component renders the data entry form html for all the Web properties.
- Designed and implemented the Campaign management module using ASP.Net MVC which is used to create various components which will be part of the Lead generating microsites both by internal properties as well as external vendors.
- Implemented a caching mechanism using REDIS as the data end technology leveraging the Azure platform. Work on setting up builds and configuration management. Managed expectation by providing status reports, metrics, test plans and delivery plans to the management on a constant basis.
- Provided technical inputs on design as well as architectural guidelines to team members. Performed Code reviews as well as worked as a mentor to ensure delivery of high quality code within stipulated timelines.
- Re-established performance standards and best practice. Lead performance engineering efforts to improve end user experience. Using open source and commercial toolset to diagnose Web app and system performance bottlenecks.
- Providing end user experience improvement suggestions to dev, architect, upper management teams. Implemented Instrumentation and alerting framework to be used across all applications.
- Integrated with various Clients’ CRM systems like Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Top School, Targus, Lead ID, and Verify.Net. Designed data model and created MS SQL stored procedure, triggers and functions and worked on optimizing it for high performance on need basis.
- Wrote high-level design specifications, functional documents and user manual documents. Conducted code reviews and provided support to team members on a constant basis.
Senior .Net Developer Metuchen
- Designed and architected the system to adhere to OOAD using agile methodology. Designed database and created SQL data objects - stored procedure, triggers, functions and types. Extensively used XML and XSLT for application level configuration management and mail alerting resp.
- Designed and implemented Web Forms using ASP.Net 2.0 (.aspx) with C# and HTML. Implemented Master Pages, Themes, Skins and CSS for a uniform GUI. Extensively used AJAX Toolkit. Used MS Enterprise Library for Exception Handling and Data Access.
- Implemented Services to facilitate data communication between servers to support single to n-tiered architecture using Windows Communication Foundation in .Net 3.5. Created Inventory module and integrated inventory with disposition requests.
- Used MS-Visio to develop UML class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed the data model and wrote Stored Procedures. Used MS-Visio to develop UML class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed the system based on CSLA Architectural Pattern using Iterative Mode of delivery. Developed a prototype to suggest the feasibility of the design in meeting requirements of the systems. Worked on building satellite Assemblies for Globalization and localization.
Environment: .Net 2.0, Win forms, C# Web service, MEL 2.0, SQL Server 2005.