- Around 6 Years experienced IT professional in design, implementation, test, and deployment of enterprise - class applications using object-oriented programming in domains such as E-Commerce, Health Care and Banking.
- Experience in on Object-Oriented Programming OOPS Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in Exception Handling and Debugging.
- Experience in working with Angular 2/4/6 modules, services, templates, directives, services, routing, and dependency injection to create a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM manipulation using Structural and Attribute directives.
- Experienced in ASP.NET MVC application development Controllers, Models with Entity Framework, View, Partial Views, URL Routing, HTML Helpers in Razor View Engine, Filter and Data Annotations.
- Experienced in RESTful web services and implementing REST API using node.js & express.js and the development of ASP.NET WEB API on-prem and Azure Cloud.
- Testing API using Postman for all CRUD operations.
- Enable Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) for RESTful services with multiple endpoints.
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2012/2014 and Azure SQL managed instance (PaaS). Database design SQL (DDL, DML, DCL) Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Joins and Views.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET (4.0,4.5), MVC (4.0,5.0), Entity Framework, ADO.NET.
Database: MS SQL (2012,2016), MySQL, MongoDB, Cosmos DB
Web Technologies: Angular2+, HTML, Bootstrap, RESTful API, WEB API, Node.js, Express Js, jQuery
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio 2013/15/17
Version control (SCM): GitHub with git bash, Team Foundation Server TFS, BitBucket
Productivity/PM Tools: Jira, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Monday, Confluence, Azure DevOps
Cloud Technologies: MS Azure PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, Web Apps, Service Fabric, Function Apps, Blob/Files/Queue storage, Azure SQL & Cosmos DB, API Gateways
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer
- Analyzed the system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between affected components and subsystems. Identify the dependencies on other applications, components, and subsystems of SDLC.
- Strategize product design with Product Managers, UX team and Business Managers.
- Design and implement web-based applications using ASP.NET, C#, WEB API, Angular, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server, Restful API using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB.
- Experience in working with Angular 6 modules, templates, directives, services, routing, and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Implemented token-based Authentication and Authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT) whereSalt hashing preformed using bcrypt.
- Angular Authguard- (CanActivate/CanDeactivate) access and restrictions to modules based on a user profile.
- ASP.NET Web API 2 development with entity framework for MS SQL with CORS enabled multiple endpoint web and mobile.
- Used Mongoose Schema/Model to create read, update, and delete with Express.js controllers.
- Dev/sandbox testing, A/B testing and Blue/Green deployment.
- Agile development environment using Jira, Confluence, and BitBucket.
Environment: Angular 6, Angular CLI, TypeScript, ASP.Net, C#, Node.js, Express.js, Mongo DB, MS SQL, jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, GIT, Web API, Azure Cloud Services.
Confidential, Bronx, NY
ASP.NET MVC Developer
- Developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, MVC 5.0, Web Services.
- Experience in using MVC filters like Action Filters, Exception Filters and created Custom Filters to implement in controller action level and controller level.
- Worked with Razor Views Engine for displaying C# code in HTML. Implemented ViewBag, ViewData, TempData, and Session to transfer data between views and controllers.
- Proficient in using of Master page, Layout page, and Partial Views for code reusability.
- Used WebGrid and GridView with jQuery/JSON to provide flexible, editable and sortable grid view to increase user interaction.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC validation at controller level using Data Annotations for model validation. Achieved Strongly typed view by using data Model in the View.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC Security features using filters such as authentication, authorization, action, result and exception filters.
- Role-based authentication using Azure AD and AD Federated identity services.
- Successfully deployed application to Azure cloud using ASP.NET MVC, Web API and leveraged Entity Framework (EF) using Visual Studio.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Source Control and Version Control in a SCRUM environment.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
MEAN Stack/ .NET Web API Developer
- Designing and developing SPA user interfaces in Angular using MongoDB, Express, Node.js, Web API, MS SQL Server and ASP.NET Entity Framework.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Body-Parser, Mongoose and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Used HTTP, Observables, and RxJs (reactive extension) for using Observable sequences to allow async data streams.
- Experienced in Angular directives such as ngModel to perform Two-Way Data Binding, and passing data between parent-child components using @Input, @Output, EventEmitter.
- Implemented Angular Route Guards such as CanDeactivate, CanActivate, CanLoadand Resolve to control access to authorized user.
- Implemented JWT Authentication services to generate token and verify tokens in the back end.
- Experienced in Angular Reactive Forms with Form Builder using FormControl, FormGroup and Form validation.
- Implemented database and developed stored procedures, dynamic SQL, functions, and views using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Used Jasmine to write test cases and Karma for testing the test case.
- Worked in an Agile application development, SCRUM team setting using Jirafor project management and bug tracking.
Confidential, Scarsdale, NY
ASP.NET MVC Developer
- Successfully utilized code-first approach to design the database in the .NET environment
- Developed Web Services using ASP.NET and SQL Server 2012.
- Designed the master page and used sessions to create specific profiles.
- Created UI pages using Razor view engine, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Sensitive data Encryption Using Salt Hashing.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to communicate with the database.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers for backend communication.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.