- I have 10+ years of technical experience in Design, Analysis, Implementation, Build, testing, Integration Enterprise Web and Windows Applications.
- Also I’ve hands on experience in Gathering Requirements and Requirements Analysis, with experience working with Waterfall and core Agile technology methodologies. Successfully developed different modules in different projects using Microsoft technology, primarily worked in the domain of: Financial Service, Budgeting Service, Retail Service, Investment and Capital Market, Space Exploration, Packaged Goods, Medical Laboratories, Medical Research, Pharmaceuticals and Agro - Science/GMO companies.
- .NET CORE
- SQL Server
- Micro Services
- Boot Strap redux jQuery
- Web APIs
- Parallel Programming
- Enterprise Design and Architecture
- Java Script
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Services
- SQL Server
- Database ERD and Design
- Entity Framework
- D3 and Interactive Charts
- DevOps-CICD and Web Responsive Design.
Sr. Software Engineer and Tech Lead
- as a Sr. Software Eng. And a team lead at Confidential I worked on various projects and assignments also I put together development road maps for future tasks for our local and off-shore teams.
- I worked closely with the business to shape-out our next expansion plan to meet our global growth.
- Also, I supported various production solutions and did some Dev Ops related tasks and added Build Automation for our Release pipeline...
- Also I designed Mobile APIs for our sales iOS app (SeneShop and SeneLook) and added security integrations and designed the database/APIs models...
- Also I designed several micro services solutions on the Azure cloud platform.... As a Sr. Software Engineer I was responsible for the maintenance of current software stack (Production Support) and the implementation of new software features using...
- Assigned Role: Enterprise Web Application Developer and Experienced Angular and Full Stack Developer
- Project & Assignment Description: During my assignment at Bio-Rad I was responsible for designing and developing an Enterprise Web application track laboratories around the globe testing resulting using visual elements and interactive UI components/charts All widgets were developed in house, and build from scratch using cutting edge tech.
- Assigned Role: Enterprise Windows Application Developer and Tech Lead
- Project & Assignment Description: During my assignment at Space-X I was responsible for designing and developing an Enterprise application to manage demands and in-Queue Production items to track and monitor manufacture manpower/headcount, Also, I managed delivery/Design and an off shore team of 6 Resources and 2 QA Members… and managed Delivery and Designed Stories/Acceptance Criteria and daily standup meetings
Technologies: SQL Server, C#, Windows Server 2012
- Project & Assignment Description: During my assignment at Dow I was responsible for developing an airline booking and reservation system using cutting edge technologies, also I worked on maintaining existing solutions and supporting production stack... And adding new features as needed...
Technologies: Angular, ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL-Server 2014, TSQL, Data Entity Framework, JSON, CSS, HTML5, Web APIs and jQuery.
- Relevant Technologies: C#, Visual Studio 2013, ASP.Net, Windows Services, SQL Server 2012, TSQL, Entity Framework, IIS Server V8, LINQ, Windows Server 2012 R2 Domain Objects and Active Directory, Fore-Front Identity Manager FIM 2010 R2.
- I was the sole Web Developer on the project were he was responsible for Designing, Developing, Testing a web based application for the client to manage and provision Active Directory domain objects using Windows Server 2012R2, Fore-Front Identity Manager IDM and ASP.NET/C#.
- I also participated in laying out the application workflow and design, he also helped in forming the final build and installation documentation.
Full Stack Software Developer
- At Confidential I was responsible for developing and implementing web\database objects, I've designed the web\database logical layer of the Content Management System (CMS) that we use at Confidential, also I've build the Server Stats that we use to monitor the users traffic and Content editors activities During building such a huge system I was exposed to lots of issues and problems, that taught me and opened my horizons to new prospective, for example...
- We were using an old Server Stats to know how many users we're having per month and year, but this Stats Service was not compatible with Server 2008, so I build my own server Stats: ) and it was such an amazing experience. Now we can actually get lots of information and data in a nice looking graphical format which was not offered in the old Stats Service that Confidential was using for the last 5 years.