Confidential is a Solution Architect Consultant specializing in delivering Windows, Mobile and I nternet - based architectures. Confidential understands what it takes to deliver a successful project from inception to deployment and beyond and enjoys the challenges of working with new organizations and helping to improve their overall delivery processes.
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- WPF, XAML
- Xamarin Forms
- Visual Studio .NET (all versions)
- C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET
- SQL Server, T SQL
- Oracle, PLSQL
- Mobile and Embedded Systems
- Application Design
- Design Patterns (MVVM, MVC)
- Unified Modeling Language(UML)
- SCRUM (Certified as Developer and Project Manager)
- ESRI ArcMap and ArcGIS
- Mapserver, Bing, Google APIs for Mapping
- AWS and Azure cloud management
- Jenkins (Build Server)
- GIT, SVN, Team Foundation Server
- JIRA configuration
Senior Solution Architect
- A scuba organization teaching specialty diving around the world that had tight deadlines to migrate their existing product from MacOS to windows.
- Development of a public web portal for a world renowned environmental advocate who collects data from the public using online forms. Data was geolocated and exposed through a custom GIS Analytics tool as a powerful, informative and actionable dashboard.
Director of Applications and integration - Sr. Solutions Architect
- Confidential worked with Confidential where he led a team to developed improved ticketing systems to expedite park entry and enhance the overall experience of millions of Confidential customers every year.
- Confidential worked with Confidential to design kiosk and mobile restaurant ordering for self-service and high-volume restaurants in the parks in Orlando.
- Today, new restaurants in Confidential benefit from this new self-ordering system to improve wait times for thousands of guests everyday while providing a pleasant overall dining experience. led an effort to introduce new features into an aging hotel front desk management system used at thousands of hotels around the world. T his system supports emerging EMV and Confidential credit card features globally. After a successful rollout of the new systems Confidential ran tier 3 helpdesk support and helped with a follow up release to consolidate a wide array of country or regions specific versions of the applications deployed throughout the world to just one version supporting all features to their franchises around the world.
- Led development of mobile applications for collection of biometric and biographic traveler data at airports and seaports. This application allowed real-time validation of travelers identity and helped secure the US air and seaports.
- L ed Mobile architecture and applications teams, with approximately 20 members, to provide the client with applications to execute the 2010 census field activities. This mobile device modernized the way the agency collects data and enhanced it’s ability to analyze the results of the critical operation performed by the Government that drives key decision making for decades.
- Confidential worked with a team to modernize the marketing system for a Credit management and protection agency. The new system simplified and automated processes that supported improved efficiency of workers and business growth.
- At Confidential we improved the automotive claims and Home Insurance sales capabilities developing modern web applications. These applications improved time to serve Confidential customers and enhanced integration with underwriting partners.
- Confidential helped Newport News Shipbuilders build a new, industry first mobile application for the Confidential to inspect ships under development and repair. This application was presented during a keynote at the MS Professional Developer Conference as a first of its kind mobile application.
- Confidential developed software for Watson Wyatt to solve difficult business problems using the .NET Code DOM to construct flexible data import tools. This tool saved the customer thousands of hours every year of manually importing data provided by its retirement management customers.
- To help protect the country from terrorism after the 9/11 attack Confidential worked with the Confidential to architect and development of a solution for managing permit reviews of US Exports of potentially dangerous products and weapons in conjunction with several departments and agencies that oversight or expertise. This program involved complex workflow, high security requirements and detailed data analytics using tabular and geographic datasets.