- Software developer with extensive experience gathering requirements and implementing ASP.NET full stack and custom Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, integrations, workflows and plugins.
- Involved in projects customizing, developing and testing software for integrations and migrations to expand features and availability of core products.
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations utilizing Microsoft Dynamics Web API and .NET C# plugins with 3rd party SOA services such as Email Marketing, Order Processing and Tax Calculations.
- Plugins utilized both CRM Web API and Organization Service to integrate with CRM Common Data Services.
- ASP.NET Framework 4.5.2, C# 8.0, Dynamics CRM Web and IOrganization Services, ADO.NET, T - SQL, WCF, LINQ for SQL Server (SQLMetal) and LINQ for SharePoint (SPMetal), jQuery v1.11.1, OData V4.0, FetchXML, REST
- Visual Studio 2017, with BI Tools Suite, TFS, SSDT (SSRS, SSIS, SSMS), Oracle SQL Developer
- Microsoft CRM 2016 SDK, Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- Oracle 11g
- Windows Server 2016
- Oracle Linux 7
- TFS 2018, IIS 10.0 and 7.0
- Primary role consists of interacting with clients as well as technology partners delivering custom solutions and modifying core features of various products with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Typical environments included various web and application servers for Windows based platforms.
- My current customer is Confidential Solutions (below).
- Provide consulting on the design, development and implementation of a full range of client server n-Tier software on Windows platforms.
- Many implementations utilized Microsoft Dynamics CRM, .NET 4.5, T-SQL, C#, SharePoint 2007, MVC classes, JDBC and API’s.
- All systems developed and deployed utilized Microsoft SQL Server databases for persistent storage.
Confidential, Bedford, MA
- Responsible for building the drug trial reporting and data extraction framework which utilizes Windows and UNIX servers.
- The code is executed against Oracle, SAS and Microsoft SQL Server database systems. Utilized BladeLogic software which provides management functions including IT service, data center automation, performance, virtualization lifecycle and cloud computing.
- Utilize Java/Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow) to develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries
Confidential, Bedford, MA
Professional Services Developer
- Customized, and integrated RSA Access Manager © solutions for web access management utilizing JAVA STRUTS within application and web server environments.
- Worked with implementation teams at customer sites to ensure smooth, timely deployment of authentication and authorization software which verifies user credentials and authorized networked resources.
- Utilized the RSA JAVA security API’s to accomplish single sign-on over large-scale networked application and web server systems.
- Application Servers utilized for development include IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, and Microsoft IIS.
- Various projects utilized many RDBMS and LDAP servers including Sun ONE Directory Server as persistent data stores.
- Configured and debugged all network resources utilizing network tools (netstat, ipconfig, packet sniffers, nslookup, etc.).
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Full Time Employee - Senior Software Developer
- Implemented Oracle’s Thread Pool; a multithreaded server, thread pool management and TCP/IP code for the Data Warehousing product on virtually all platforms (NT, AIX, Solaris and others).
- Implemented XSQ; a message queue interfacing multiple Oracle server threads operating in the Oracle server process.
- Implemented IIAPI; a message queue interface between multiple Oracle server processes.
- Researched new technologies that increased throughput within the Oracle server. The API’s included asynchronous threading and file I/O techniques. Assisted the staff in implementing these new coding techniques into Oracle Unix and Windows C core code.
- Collaborated in the design of Data Warehousing functionality utilizing UML design methodology. Wrote Perl scripts to strip Data Warehousing system calls out of Oracle Data Warehousing legacy code and replaced them with Oracle RDB system calls.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Saved my customer approximately $3,000 per month in USPS postage and advertising costs by detecting, removing or correcting information in customer entities/databases. The errors were typically the result of human data entry errors, database merges, a lack of company-wide data coding standards due to old systems that contain inaccurate or outdated data. The United States Postal Service’s database was queried via their WCF interface to scrub this data.
- Created customized code to facilitate the routing of expenses for approval. CRM customizations also included plug-in event handler assemblies which populate form values.
- Created solutions to aggregate various expense items which were invoked by field changes made by the user. jQuery Web Resources were utilized to aggregate various expense items.
- Created custom CRM entities, forms and reports (.rdl files) with SQL Server Reporting Services based on filtered CRM views and templates as well as new report designs.
- Code and utilize JScript and XML files to create solution components which add and extend Dynamics CRM web resources for multiple CRM events.
- Created Scribe and SSIS packages to migrate data from legacy systems.
- Created and deployed many SSRS reports within SSAS Designer utilizing MOLAP cubes with multiple fact tables and dimensions which I created and loaded from data warehouses via SSIS Control and Data flows which I designed
- Design, code and implement an ASP.NET application manager. This manager application allowed a user with a web browser to start/stop IIS application pools, Windows processes/services and manipulate local server files.
- Design, code and implement laboratory information management systems (LIMS) that accession (track) blood and DNA specimens for epidemiology studies. This software was designed and developed on Windows 2008 R2, SQL Server 2010 with both Win Forms and ASP.NET platforms utilizing C# V4.
- Implemented Changed Data Capture reporting system for auditing critical SQL Server tables via DML triggers. This system tracked blood specimen manipulation (thawing, freezing and acquisition) by workstation and operator. Any changes made to selected tables (blood, DNA and plasma) were recorded in the changed data tables along with the changes made, operator changing the data and the workstation that modified the data.